Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Albus P.O.V

My plan that I have worked so hard on for many years is now starting to fall apart. I wake up to the news that my potions master has disappeared and also my secret weapon. I know Tom has something to do with this. I write a letter threatening him to return them to me still trying to keep up my good headmaster image. I just sent the letter when Molly Weasley comes barging into my office.

"Is it true that Harry's missing?" she yells at me.

"Yes I'm afraid that is true that young Harry is missing. We-" she cuts me off by slamming her fist on my desk.

"Well, you better find him! My daughter is supposed to marry him, then get his wealth when he dies in the final battle. I'm not losing that just because your security measures were weak old man. We had a deal." she finishes looking red in the face from anger.

"Yes we did have that agreement, but something has come up I'm afraid. Harry is a creature that no one really knows about. And because of that and some marriage laws, I don't know if we can do that. He may be a creature and have a destined mate or he may not. If he has one, then your daughter can't marry him if he knows it." saying it out loud makes my mouth sour. Of course all my plans go out the window just because he's a rare creature with no a lot of information on him. Great!

"Well you better find out!" and with that she storms out of my office. It's time to move my plans around and start this part of it early. It will by me some time to find more on his creature. For now I call Remus up to my office. This werewolf owes me a favor for never telling the ministry on him and giving him a job.

"You called headmaster?" he asked me timidly. I can see in his eyes his wolf senses something isn't right. Keep it together Albus.

"Yes, have you heard the news that Harry has gone missing?" I see the wolf drain of color at this.

"What?" he asks me airily, like he just ran a mile.

"Yes, I'm afraid our Harry has disappeared. I have a plan that might bring him back, but I need the help of a certain someone and I need you to find them. Will you do it to help bring him back?"

"Anything."

I smile at this. "Good, I want you to find your old pal Sirius Black." I know since Sirius was in prison he knows nothing and will stop and nothing to get Harry back. And he has a hate for Severus that can push him even further when I tell him Harrys with him. Remus flees from the room in search of his former friend. Soon, Harry will be back under my control and everything will go according to plan.

I know this is short but I wanted to give you an in site to Albus's mind.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro