11 | discussing things

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️

The hargreeves family watched number five as he starts walking to the fridge.

"What's the date? The exact date." Five hargreeves asked his siblings.

Vanya answers him. "The 24th."

"Of what?"

"March."

"Good." he nodded satisfied.

"So, are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Number one, Luther asked him.

Number five starts to make a sandwich while the others stare at him from the other end of the table.

Luther starts to get impatient and gets up from his seat. "It's been 17 years," He said angrily.

Five scoffed. "It's been a lot longer than that."

Number five teleport past Luther to get a marshmallow. Natasha smirk remembering their favourite sandwich.

"I haven't missed that," Luther mumbled.

"Where'd you do?" Diego asked him. Without looking at him.

Five teleports back to his place to put the marshmallows on the sandwich. "The future. It's shit, by the way."

"Called it." Klaus points out.

Natasha giggled and whispered. "tell us something we don't know."

Five eyes laid on Natasha and smiled broadly at her. "Hey Natasha, long time no see."

Number eight smiled back at him and nodded. "Five. Happy to see you back."

While the others stared at the two with confusion, Diego cough grabbing everyone's attention to five who went to the fridge to getas peanut butter.

"I should've listened to the old man. You know, jumping throw space is one thing, jumping through time is a toss of the dice."

He looks at Klaus. "Nice dress."

"Oh well, danke." Klaus grin at him, while looking at the skit he's wearing.

"Wait, how did you get back?" Vanya asked him, Natasha nodded waiting for the answer.

"In the end, I had to project my consciousness forward into a suspended quantum state version of myself that exists across every possible instance of time."

"Are you speaking English?" Natasha asked him, confused.

"That makes no sense." Diego scoffed.

"Well, it would if you were smarter." Five smirk which makes Diego stands up angrily to fight him but Luther stops him.

"How long were you there?" Luther asked him.

"Forty-five years" he replied. "Give or take."

Luther sinks back at her chair. Natasha and all the hargeeeves had a shock expression on their faces realization that the thirteen years old is older than all of them.

"Damn, you're really that old." Natasha widen her eyes.

"So what are you saying? That you're 58?"

"No, my consciousness is 58. Apparently, my body is now 13 again."

"Wait, how is that work?"

"Dolores kept saying the equations were off, Eh." He starts eating the sandwich. "Bet she's laughing now."

"Dolores?" Natasha wondered then smirk after realizing that Dolores might be his girlfriends when he was in the future.

Five looks at the newspaper. "Hmmm. Guess I missed the funeral?"

"How'd you know about that?" Luther asked five.

"What part of the future do you not understand?" Everyone was quiet. "Heart failure, huh?"

"Yeah. "No." different answers were heard from Luther and Diego which makes Natasha look at them, dumbfounded.

Five smiled. "Nice to see nothing's changed." he starts to walk away.

Natasha looks at him as he walks away. "It's weird." She turns her looks to her family. "And what about dad's death?"

Allison looked at Luther.  "Tell her."

"Well..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro