Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

#UNEDITED#

- Rein Hart Stormee's POV -

'The box house' this person talking about is a some kind of was a warehouse before we found it. The house is by the lake, but not a lake house. The lake house would be all fancy and full of stuffs.

I have parked my car in the last driveway and I have seen two other cars there too, meaning some of them already get here. I don't really feel excited to be here, not like last time.

I keep walking towards the house as my hand is in my hoodie's pocket. The hood is pull up too, I might seen like a scathy person walking in the wood towards the old warehouse.

Once I'm in the doorstep, I take a deep breath before opening the door, pushing it open.

Just like the name, the house is like a box. A square building. When I push the door open, my eyes directly meet with them. Them as in Atlas, Haven and Ford. All of them sitting in the different couch. We have a U letter couch with a wood table.

All eyes are on me when they heard the door's being opened. But I quickly move my eyes to Ford. I don't want to look neither at Atlas and Haven. Then I in silent awkward walk in to the house and make my way to sit with Ford. The only missing person is Shawn. There's a big question mark here about Shawn. Will he come or not? Because he had the biggest impact out five of us.

"I don't know you'll come." Ford said in a low voice, talking beside my ear, so it will be just me who heard it.

"Me neither." I said.

I avoid catching eyes with Atlas and Haven as much as possible. And whoever send this letters to us, I hope they are happy watching us suffer in awkwardness.

"Where is Shawn? Is he coming or not?" Haven ask bitchily. Being so short temper is a apart of her now. She didn't seem to be happy being here. Not like Atlas who is quiet enjoying himself there. As much as I want to avoid them, I just can't. Because, look around. There's nothing else to look at besides some of our old stuff. Like a paintball gun, little knives. We used to play with it, to have fun.

"I don't know, Haven. You tell me." Ford say it in annoyed.

"I'll tell you what, your little gay friend wouldn't dare be here. Because he's too scared to face everyone who knew his dirty little secret." Haven says. Oh Ford, you can just shut up. I know Haven would be like this. I've seen her around the campus like a whole other person.

Suddenly, the door being pushed hard. Our eyes snap towards the door. And there he is, standing in his glory like we've never seen before.

"Say no more, Haven. Your bitch voice could be heard from 10 miles away." Shawn make a comeback to her bullshit talk.

I smirk at his respond. Atta boy.

-

I keep the chapter short to prevent me from falling shirt with ideas.

I'm hoping I will get a response from you guys. Thank you.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro