Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

#UNEDITED#

- Atlas Florine Claudius' POV -

"Busted!" Rein jumped in surprise on my lap. But i just turn my head to see who it is. I'm not a jumpy, so that's why I'm not surprised. Hearing that voice, I think I know who it belong to.

"The fuck are you doing here, Ford?" I ask, looking at him. But I feel it, Rein try to get up from my lap.

"Oh, Mister. I should be the one to ask you that." Ford, with his hands on his hip, trying to look intimidating, but he's far from that.

"That's none of your business. You are interrupting us." I complains as I get up as well to stand following Rein. She have her shirt back on now.

"I think I saved you both from doing sins." He said in a authorities way.

"Yeah? I didn't see myself kidnapping her or even kill her." I shrugged.

"Right. Whatever." Then he walk closer to where we are. Rein has been quiet since Ford arrival. I turn to look at her and see her just standing there.

I gesture for her to come closer to me and she did. I wrapped my arm around her and kiss her head. We watch Ford sitting on the edge of the lake. Basically where we were sitting a moment ago, before he came crashing our time alone.

"Come join me guys. I don't bite." He turned his head to us, patting the space beside him. At first, we are just looking at him like he's crazy. But he insist we take a sit with him.

So Rein and I do what he wants. I sit beside him and Rein beside me. This looked weird if people catch us like this.

"What's gotten into you?" I ask in worried.

I had my hand entwined with Rein's and they are on my thigh.

"Nothing. My mom's home and they are fighting as I left them." He said like it's no big deal. I knew about his parents got divorced and Ford chose to stay with his father. I thought they are separating in good term. But it doesn't seem like it.

"Sorry to hear that, man." I patted his back in sympathy.

"Wanna hang out at my house? I have PS. Soccer match?" I ask him. I don't want to stay here longer either. So why don't I just bring this home? It's been so long when we play match.

"That's a good idea for you guys. I have things to do too, at home." Rein join in.

"So?" I arch an eyebrow at him. Suggesting him to give in. I have a suggestive smile on my face too, to make it more giving in.

"Okay, sure." He agree. I side hug him. I don't know I missed this until it happens again. Life is weird.

-

I agree, life is weird.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro