Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

#UNEDITED#

- Rein Hart Stormee's POV -

After Shawn and I. It was Atlas against Nanda and guess what, Atlas lost. When he missed to dunk Nanda, he thought Nanda wouldn't get him. But his confidence just get dropped along with him.

"I was hoping I'd be the one to dunk you and make you wet like this." I said as I wrapped my arms around his wet body.

"Let's play another round then. You can get the chance to dunk me. Maybe." Again, his confidence talking. I mean, I don't mind him being confident. But sometimes, he gets cocky. Like, right now.

"No. I don't want you to get cold." I pointed my finger on him.

"That's so sweet, babe." He kiss me on the cheek and then pulled away. He take off his shirt and drench the shirt until it less wet. But he didn't put it back on. He put in on his shoulder.

"Rein, final round." Ford shouted for me and told me to get around. The three of us, including Nanda and Ford. We all gather together to decide whose against whose. Until we find the winner, the one that is not getting wet.

The three of us play rock, paper, sccicor and the two that matched, they go first and then the winning one, the dry one is go against the other one.

First to go is Ford against Nanda. While they are playing. I stand beside Atlas and watching them.

"Who do you think is going down?" Atlas whispers on my ear.

"Nanda." I answer.

"Why?" He ask in confused. He pull me close to him and kiss my head.

"I don't know. Easy guess?" I said.

"Oh so you can dunk Ford?" He said like a guessing.

"Something like that." I said evily.

And the next moment, I heard the others boosting. When I turn to them, I see Ford in the water. My guess is wrong then. But that's fine.

"Come here, Rein. Let's get wet, baby girl." Nanda gestured me to come closer to him, to where he stand. I walk up to him in unimpressed.

"Don't call her that." Atlas complains.

"Oh, only you can call her that then?" Nanda talk back with a brave look on him.

"Let's just get into it. You, sit inside." I said to Nanda. I don't want Nanda to make it a big deal and start fire between us. The only thing that I want more to add here is when Haven comment in this.

"He hates that nickname."

I turn my head quickly to her and give her a look. I'm not mad that she commented about things like that. But they broke up and she need to let him go. I don't want her to stand in between Atlas and I. It feels like she's haunting me every time I'm with him.

"What?" She ask arrogantly.

"Alright, let's start." Nanda step in. Maybe he knows where to end what he had started. Thank God he's not that insane like her.

-

Everyone had their moment. I'm getting tired already.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro