[012] Assassination

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey! ... hey!" Yang Yong vomited while standing in place.

"Brother Yang! Brother Yang! Are you okay!" Jiang Wei patted Yang Yong's back, and looked at the red hair with a panicky look before they chased them out.

"No ... nothing." Yang Yong finished.

"Huh ~ This wine is really different, hey, now I'm much more comfortable, and my mind is clear ..." Yang Yong patted his chest, his face was refreshing.

"Brother Yang! Hurry, run away!" Jiang Wei said anxiously, holding Yang Yong's face.

Yang Yong waved his hands and looked at the red hair they were chasing, "It's all right."

"This curly hair is really fierce, and my nose is bleeding!" Yang Yong rubbed his nose, his face distressed.

"Brother Yang, brother-in-law! Let's go! It's really too late if you don't leave!" Jiang Wei, like an ant on a hot pot, stomped his feet.

Yang Yong smiled, and then patted Jiang Wei's shoulder, smiling at Hong Mao as they ran towards this side.

"Yang Brother!" Jiang Wei shouted, but Yang Yong just stayed still, watching the red hairs getting closer and closer with a smile.

It's useless to run at this time, because the red hairs have come over.

"Brothers! Surround them!" Hong Mao called out, and a dozen people around him immediately surrounded Yang Yong and Jiang Wei.

"Boy, it's very daring. Stand here and wait for me. Okay, for your understanding of current affairs, I'll interrupt you with one arm and one leg."

Red-haired looks arrogant.

"Hong Mao, I was drunk just now, and now I am much better, do you think, can you people beat me?" Yang Yong looked at Hong Mao with a smile.

Hongmao was also very stubborn. She was not afraid of the curly hair in the bar before, but now Curly brother is not here. She can't beat this person herself.

"I, I tell you, even if you have great strength? We have a dozen people here. Can you beat us a dozen people?"

"Brother Redhair, what nonsense with him, we have so many people, go up and hit him with a broken arm and leg! Then quickly meet Brother Curly, we still have something tonight!" Said Red Hair.

Hong Mao glanced at the man and nodded. "You almost forgot I didn't say, brothers, hit him!"

With a command, Hongmao didn't dare to rush up first, but the taller man rushed straight up, and everyone around him also fisted over with a fist.

There are five or six standing still. In their minds, a dozen hit two of these cheap racks, and they didn't need to all start.

"Jiang Wei squatted." Yang Yong shouted at Jiang Wei shivering behind him and watched the tall man Yang Yong directly go up.

There was no routine, and he directly punched the man with a punch, then turned directly to a high whip leg, followed by three times, five, and two to resolve these small crickets.

"Pap .." Yang Yong clapped his hands. "The spirit of the wine slowed down. Fortunately, I didn't drink too much. After I spit it, it's much better and I have more strength."

"How? Red hair? Do you still want to fly?" Yang Yong looked at Red Hair with a smile.

Hong Mao froze, "Brother, brothers, withdraw, withdraw ..." After finishing speaking, he took the lead and ran away, followed by those who were knocked down by Yang Yong and ran up by those who didn't do it.

Hongmao and others ran for nearly twenty meters and stopped suddenly, then Hongmao shouted at Yang Yong, "boy, wait! Wait for our curly brother to pick you up someday!"

After calling, Hongmao quickly turned and continued to run, afraid that Yang Yong would catch up with him and beat him.

Yang Yong ignored Hongmao and turned, "Jiang Wei, are you okay?"

"Uh......"

Just turning around, Yang Yong was startled, and saw Jiang Wei looking at Yang Yong with bright eyes, anxious to eat the kind of Yang Yong.

"Jiang Wei? What do you mean by this look?"

"Brother Yang, no, brother-in-law! You are so good!"

"Uh......"

"Brother-in-law, can you teach me?" Jiang Wei's envy filled his eyes. "I wish I had the skill of you."

Yang Yong smiled, "You have this skill to make you weather your sister every day? Go out every day to fight more? Or show off in front of mm?"

"Uh heh ..." Jiang Wei, who was said to be central, blushed.

"Brother-in-law, men, they want to be stronger, and girls also like to be strong."

Yang Yong looked at Jiang Wei. "My physical strength and strength have been derived from my childhood. If you want to become stronger, just exercise. Let's go, just go and get some water for me. Pout ... "

----------

Five minutes later, on the side of the road, Jiang Wei and Yang Yong stood here, Yang Yong leaned on the telephone pole, and Jiang Wei was surprised.

"What? Yang Xiong wants to make the private world indebted! No, absolutely no!"

"I think so too, you must not let your sister's efforts be ruined by Yang Xiong! So I decided to kill Yang Xiong tonight!"

"Brother-in-law, you, what are you saying? Are you really going to kill Yang Xiong?"

Yang Yong nodded and looked at the crowded traffic on the street. "I can't escape, this is my responsibility, so I will kill Yang Xiong, and he also caused me to be hospitalized before, so he will report this revenge."

"But ... but Yang Xiong is hard to kill. He has a gun!"

"What if you have a gun?" Yang Yong's eyes were firm. "I killed him before he pulled out his gun. With my strength, without any precautions, he could be killed in one shot! At that time, it was all right. ! "

"But brother-in-law, he's with many people around him every day. Ordinary people can't get close to him! Besides, if you kill him, then you can't escape the law. The director Chen Feng and Yang Xiong are embarrassed. Chen Feng will definitely hurt you! "

Jiang Wei frowned tightly, unable to hide the surprise and fear in his eyes.

"No matter, kill Yang Xiong first, and then talk about the others. Isn't there a idiom in Hyundai? There must be a road to the front of the mountain, so it's decided!"

Yang Yong clenched his fists tightly.

Jiang Wei glanced at Yang Yong, then lowered his head and remained silent for a few seconds.

At this time, Jiang Wei raised his head sharply, his eyes red and clenched his fists, "Yang Brother! I'll go with you! Let's kill Yang Xiong together!"

Yang Yong was a little surprised. "How do you remember being with me."

"Brother Yang, you are right. A man cannot escape. In general, this incident is caused by me. I cannot escape! I am responsible! I will kill Yang Xiong! Let the police come Me! You can take care of Sister Xinxin in the future! "

Jiang Wei burst into tears.

Yang Yong stood up straight and looked at Jiang Wei. "Your courage is commendable, but do you think, who of us can really kill Yang Xiong? Even if you can get close to him, can you kill him? Such a thing You will only bury your life in vain. "

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro