[022] The Boss's Threat

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yang Yong looked at the time, it was not too late. At this point, there were not many people in Moon Bay.

So Yang Yong put his hands in his pockets and walked slowly along the road.

Looking at the passing people on the street, Yang Yong couldn't help but feel a little confused. What was going on in the world himself, and what should he do next.

At the same time, Yang Yong also felt a little bit of fear. He didn't know too much about the world, and he would probably be caught in danger by accident.

Then Yang Yong remembered Tang Xinxin, Jiang Wei, Xiaohong again ...

Think of Lin Qinger today, Lin Tiannan, big monkey, second sister-in-law ...

Thinking about it, Yang Yong suddenly saw a few children playing in front of him, with an innocent smile on his face.

The corners of Yang Yong's mouth slowly lifted. Regarding him, starting from today, I only live my mood and not my life! Just be happy!

I walked slowly for several hours, but I could reach the place.

Looking up, familiar and unfamiliar places, the three large characters of Moon Bay are extremely bright, the surroundings are also beautiful, and the lights are bright.

Yang Yong took a deep breath, raised his chest, and walked in.

There were two welcoming beauties at the door, wearing a cheongsam, with very hot bodies.

As soon as Yang Yong walked to the door, he was stopped by one of the women.

"Hello, excuse me, are you Mr. Yang Yongyang?"

Yang Yong looked at the woman, frowned, and nodded.

The woman showed a charming smile, "Mr. Yang, Mr. Bai waited a long time, please come with me."

After that, I made a pleased gesture, and then turned around and walked in.

Yang Yong wasn't particularly surprised and followed the cheongsam woman and went in.

The Moon Bay now is obviously different from Yang Yong's first visit. It has been renovated again, and it looks even more brilliant, and the business is much hotter than before.

Following the woman's absurdity, finally, came to a door.

This room is located at the end of this corridor. This floor is very quiet and doesn't look like a ktv at all.

"Boss Bai is waiting for you inside."

After the cheongsam woman spoke, she turned and left.

Yang Yong glanced at the back of the cheongsam woman, smiled, turned her head and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

The voice of the boss.

Yang Yong stood in place and took a deep breath.

Immediately close your eyes and adjust hard to adjust your condition.

Then he opened his eyes sharply, his eyes brightened.

The whole body first revealed the arrogance of the king, and also carried a trace of evil spirit.

The corners of Yang Yong's mouth slightly tilted. We are so good. How about the prince who was once more than 10,000 people, okay, can't humiliate his old family in this world.

After thinking, push the door with both hands.

The door didn't open ...

"Uh ..." Yang Yong's face suddenly turned black.

Then Yang Yong grabbed the door handle and pulled it open.

As soon as the door opened, I saw Bai Boss standing at the door.

"Haha, Brother Yang, you are here, come here, I am about to come and open the door for you."

The white boss laughed and patted Yang Yong's shoulder.

Yang Yong smiled reluctantly, "Boss Bai, I made you laugh."

"Haha, it's okay, come on, sit down."

The Boss said, while pulling Yang Yong, he went to the sofa and sat down.

"Brother Yang, actually, we had some misunderstandings before. I hope you don't care."

As the boss said, he poured a cup of tea for Yang Yong.

"Boss Bai is polite, but there is no misunderstanding, right?"

"Um." Boss Bai froze, "Yes, yes, no misunderstanding, no misunderstanding."

"However, Brother Yang, I am more offended today."

Yang Yong smiled. "It's nothing. The old boss Bai Qingjian came to our shop from a big car. We are already very honored. How can we offend?"

"Haha, it's OK if Brother Yang doesn't look strange. Since that's the case, then I'm not in the circle. Presumably you also want to know why I asked you to come."

Yang Yong shook his head. "Boss Bai, I really don't know this."

Boss smiled and reached out and patted Yang Yong's shoulder. "Brother Yang, I don't want to say a lot of polite words, you also know your skills, and I, presumably, you know a little bit, I now In charge of the North and East Districts, the forces say that they are not big or small. "

Yang Yong looked at Boss Bai and nodded. "I've heard something about Boss, but what does this have to do with me? You asked me to come here today, not to tell me about this?"

Boss shook his head. "Of course not."

"What the hell is that for? I really don't know where I have something for Boss to call me in person?"

Boss Bai stared at Yang Yong. "You said, why did an emperor make all the males in the palace eunuch?"

Yang Yong shook his head.

"That's because he didn't want him to be cuckold, he didn't want someone in his harem to be derailed, he made men all eunuchs, and no one could threaten the virginity of his harem."

Yang Yong nodded, smiled slightly, and spread his hands. "Does this have anything to do with us? There is no emperor now."

Boss also laughed, stood up, walked behind his hands, and said, "In ancient times, after a generation of kings laid down a mountain, the first thing to kill was not the enemy, but the meritorious men under him, the greater the credit, The more likely you are to be killed, do you know why? "

Yang Yong nodded, "Gong Gao covers the master, naturally he will be killed. What if his throne is not guaranteed?"

"That's right, Brother Yang. I told these two stories, so you have nothing to tell?"

Boss looked at Yang Yong with a smile.

Yang Yong also laughed, "Are you Boss talking about the Southern District? Now you are the biggest force in our city, and it is also the most promising to unify the H city, but now there is a difficult part in the Southern District. The bones of the old man must be unable to sleep at night. "

Boss Nodded and walked over to the sofa, "Yeah!"

Boss Bai pointed out the window with a finger. "There, not far away, there is a person who threatens my life all the time. You said, can I sleep? Can you, can you sleep?"

"Oh, naturally I can't sleep."

"That's right, so Brother Yang, I need your help."

Boss Bai stared at Yang Yong.

Yang Yong became energized as soon as he was on the point.

"Boss Bai, I don't understand. Where can I help you?"

Boss shook his head, "You can help me too much!"

Yang Yong was puzzled.

Boss smiled and watched Yang Yong closely.

Suddenly, Boss Bai's face became very embarrassed, "I want you, help me kill Dai Bin! Remove him, I can easily get the Southern District, when I unified the h city, it will be easy!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro