[028] Dai Hua!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yang Yong stayed there, waiting for a group of security patrols to pass, before driving a distance himself.

Finally, twenty minutes later, Yang Yong saw Dai Bin's villa.

It's almost noon.

According to the information that Boss Bai gave to Yang Yong, every Sunday at noon Dai Bin will come back to accompany his son and daughter for dinner.

And he rarely goes home at night, which is why Yang Yong chose to start in the daytime.

Yang Yong continued to move forward a distance, then rolled on the spot, hiding next to a big tree.

With the shadow of the big tree, Yang Yong was a bit cooler.

Yang Yong looked at the time, it was noon right away, and after a break, Dai Bin should be back.

Time passes little by little ...

The sun has risen to the highest point, and the people who are scorching the sun can hardly open their eyes. In this weather, everyone wants to hide in the house to blow air conditioners. Only those security guards in their posts are still holding their posts.

At this time, the sound of gurgling came from the intersection, and the two children jumped up and down, followed by a woman dressed up with charm.

The two children were a man and a woman. The little boy seemed to be about ten years old and the little girl was seven or eight years old. Both of them were carrying school bags.

You chase after me, playing very excited, sweating can not stop their childlike innocence.

The women behind them kept reprimanding them, and it seemed that they did not want them to sweat too much.

The woman wore a beautiful hat, but still couldn't help frowning slightly, because the sun was too bright.

Watching them walk into the house.

Yang Yong couldn't bear it, was he really going to break up the family?

However, if he does not kill Dai Bin, his relatives will be threatened with his life, and Yang Yong will be in a dilemma for a while.

Yang Yong didn't know where to pull out a dagger. He would use this to kill the father of the two children.

I don't know if they will leave a shadow.

Yang Yong squeezed his fists tightly, an angel and a demon appeared in his ears.

The angel said not to kill him! For his children! If you kill him, his family will collapse!

The devil said to kill him! Without killing your loved ones, you will die!

The tangled face of Yang Yong ...

At this time, the roar of the car came from a distance.

Yang Yong became energized as soon as he knew that Dai Bin was back.

Yang Yong stooped slightly, like a wolf ready to hunt.

"squeak......"

The car stopped at the door of Dai Bin's house, and the door opened!

Come down alone, yes! It's Dai Bin!

He was alone, not even a driver!

This is an excellent opportunity. Now that Dai Bin is only 20 meters away from Yang Yong, Yang Yong is confident to run out to kill him within a minute and then escape.

But what happened to his family when he killed him?

Yang Yong frowned tightly, fighting in his heart!

At this moment, just when Dai Bin got out of the car, the door of the villa opened, and the two children leaped out and surrounded him.

Yang Yong's heart suddenly softened.

Immediately following that woman also came out and walked to Dai Bin's side. They didn't know what was being talked about.

But looking at that woman's expression seemed not very happy.

The two children stood timidly looking at their parents.

Suddenly, that woman and Dai Bin seemed to quarrel, and they were quite fierce.

At this time, Dai Bin scared Yang Yong by a move.

I saw that Dai Bin lifted up with one hand, and then "slap!"

Dai Bin slapped the woman.

Dai Bin seemed to use a lot of strength to slump the woman directly on the floor.

"mom!"

The two children gathered around immediately, and the woman covered her face and wept.

"Mom! Mom ..." The little girl followed, crying too loudly.

The little boy did bit his lip, with a stubborn expression.

I saw the little boy's eye circles red, and then suddenly pointed at Dai Bin and didn't know what to say.

I saw that Dai Bin was all at once, followed by a slap in the direction of the little boy!

The little boy was brought to the ground in one fell swoop.

As soon as the woman saw it, she burst into tears and immediately picked up the little boy. She was very sad when hugging the little boy.

The Dai Bin looked very angry, and his face was also ugly. I saw that he turned back to the car, slowly turned the car around, and ignored the women and children.

Looking at this situation, Yang Yong had scolded Dai Bin hundreds of times.

Look at Dai Bin's car just past Yang Yong's side.

As soon as Yang Yong gritted his teeth, he jumped out in a lunge, jumping high and far.

Standing directly in front of Dai Bin's car.

When Dai Bin saw that someone was blocking the road, he was furious and kept honking his horn.

Seeing that Yang Yong still didn't move, he scolded his car and came down the door, and closed the door forcefully.

Followed Yong Yang angrily and came over.

"You muddy horse, are you blind? Are you looking for death?"

Dai Bin pointed at Yang Yong and scolded while walking.

When he was only by Yang Yong, he was still scolding.

The woman at the door of the villa was also watching here, she no longer cried, but only occasionally sobbed.

"Say you, boy, where do you want to eat, get out, don't block Lao Tzu's way!"

Dai Bin said, pushing Yang Yong directly.

Yang Yong didn't move: "You talk about you, such a big person, even hitting your own children and wife, are you still human?"

"Who are you? You control me? Hurry up and let me go. I have to have a meeting! It's delayed me! Can you afford it?"

"What shit is meeting, I think you're going to a tryst lover?"

"Nonsense! Hurry up and make way for me, otherwise I will make you look good!"

After speaking, Dai Bin was about to turn back to the car.

Yang Yong gritted his teeth, and cruelly, grabbed Dai Bin's neck directly.

Yang Yong raised Dai Bin with one hand.

"Cough ... cough ..." Dai Bin's face turned red instantly, and his temples were blue, but his cough was speechless.

Yang Yong squeezed his neck tightly!

"Go to death!" Yang Yong exerted his strength instantly.

Then I heard a creak, and the blood seemed to flow away from Dai Bin's mouth.

Yang Yong threw Dai Bin to the side of the road as soon as he threw it, no longer caring about him.

"Ah!"

The woman screamed and rushed over.

She had already come when Yang Yong pinched his neck, but Yang Yong was faster.

As soon as she screamed and ran over, then Dai Bin twitched twice and couldn't move.

When the two children saw their father died, they ran over crying, and the little girl fell down.

"Daihua! Daihua! Don't die !!! Ah!"

The woman lay on the body of "Dai Bin" and burst into tears.

Dai Hua? How could it be Dai Hua? Dai Bin who killed himself! How could it be Dai Hua? !!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro