[033] Pull the trigger

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After listening to Yang Yong's words, Tang Xinxin's tears burst out.

Sobbing slightly, his tears dropped drop by drop.

"That's it. I'll go to the police station early tomorrow morning."

The righteousness of Yang Yong's face was astonishing: "Before I go, I have to go to the white boss. This thing can never be so easy!"

After Yang Yong said, he stood up, opened the door, and went out. There was a faint cry of Tang Xinxin behind him.

Yang Yong squeezed his fists, his heart was horizontal, and he went out towards the door.

Go out and say hello to them at the counter, then turn around and go out.

Yang Yong first went to a nearby bank to pick up some money. By the way, he checked the account balance and found that Bai Boss had one million left.

Yang Yong took a thousand dollars and left in his pocket.

This bank card is still Tang Xinxin's previous card. Yang Yong asked her to come over a few days ago, and she didn't ask much.

Yang Yong planned to buy a suit first.

Yang Yong took the money and went out. As soon as he went out, a police car screamed in front of him. Yang Yong trembled in his heart and continued to walk with his head down.

After walking along the sidewalk for a while, he found that there were a lot of police cars on the street, one for a while, and there were traffic police patrols at each intersection, and a few special policemen cooperated with each other.

Taking a breath, Yang Yong took a few turns and crossed several small alleys, and Yang Yong appeared on a pedestrian street. There was no police here.

This is the place where Tang Xinxin bought him clothes for the first time, and Yang Yong is no longer familiar with this place.

However, it is relatively late now, and the stalls have been closed for home, and Yang Yong feels a little lost.

Fortunately, the front doors are still open.

Yang Yong walked over.

Entered into a beautifully decorated shop, the sign on the front door was a small check mark, and then Yang Yong randomly picked two clothes, checkout, 800 yuan.

After that, Yang Yong changed it there, packed his previous clothes, went out, and threw it into the trash.

Then Yang Yong walked out of the pedestrian street and took a taxi: "Master, Moon Bay."

After twenty minutes.

Yang Yong has appeared in front of Moon Bay Gate.

The Moon Bay is now brightly lit, and people in and out of the door are endless.

Yang Yong calmly walked to the door.

A glance at the two cheongsam beauties at the door, one of them was the one who received Yang Yong last time.

Yang Yong glanced at the woman and said coldly, "Help me and Boss Bai, I'm here."

The woman glanced at Yang Yong, then a little surprised in her eyes, nodded, and turned in.

After a while, the woman came out: "Come with me."

Yang Yong nodded, followed the woman and went in.

Immediately after entering, the deafening music came over. Yang Yong was already immune to these, and the woman led Yang Yong to the last corridor again, and then to Bai Boss' room, the same room as last time.

The cheongsam woman stopped here, glanced at Yang Yong, then turned and left.

Yang Yong stood at the door, took a deep breath, then pulled the door and went straight in.

As soon as the door was opened, a black hole muzzle pointed at Yang Yong.

Yang Yong smiled slightly: "Boss Bai, is this how you treat guests?"

After Yang Yong said it, Boss put his gun away and then laughed.

"Brother Yang, don't mind, I just made a joke for you, come here, come in quickly."

The white boss walked in with Yang Yong's shoulder on his shoulder, and closed the door with the other hand.

Yang Yong was not polite, walked directly to the sofa and sat down.

The oldest boss went across from Yang Yong, sat down, and put his pistol on the table.

"Brother Yang, what to drink? Pu'er or Tieguanyin? Or to say, drink?"

"Just drink tea."

"it is good!"

Boss Bai started to pour tea to Yang Yong, while pouring it, he said, "Brother Yang, you ca n't admire people, you just ca n't kill him, haha, I did n't see the wrong person. Brother, drink tea. "

Boss Bai put the tea cup in front of Yang Yong, and the whole person seemed very hospitable.

"Oh, yeah, I admire myself, too." Yang Yong smiled: "I can escape after being followed by special police and helicopters, and I can survive unscathed. You said, am I terrible? "

"That's for sure!" Boss smiled again: "If you change people, you can't escape. Brother Yang is really not an ordinary person."

"Yeah, for someone else, he didn't dare to kill the mayor."

After Yang Yong said this, the whole air seemed to stop.

Yang Yong stared at Boss with a smile, waiting for him to answer.

After listening to the boss, he leaned directly on the sofa, took out the cigarette from his pocket, and clicked.

Next, Boss took a breath and smiled slightly: "Brother Yang, this is actually a misunderstanding. I don't know what happened. I took the wrong paper bag and took Dai Hua's away. I didn't find it at first. I also found out after watching the news. "

"Really? Then the two days when Bai Boss annexed Dai Bin was smooth? Without the government's obstruction, with the strength of Bai Boss, it must be easy to win Dai Bin?"

Yang Yong then smiled: "Also, without the support of Mayor's elder brother Dai Hua, this Dai Bin was attacked by Boss Bai, and he would certainly not be able to persist for ten and a half months."

Boss Bai took a breath: "Actually, Dai Bin was really hard to win. After all, he has been in the Southern District for so long. His own strength is also very strong. Now he takes a dozen bodyguards out of the house every day. It's not easy to go to the south. "

"Boss Bai found a killer and killed Dai Bin."

"That killer can stand up to you, even the mayor is killed, and he can still sit intact and drink tea here, Yang Yong, you are really beyond my expectation."

Boss Bai finished his eyes and wiped out his eyes.

After listening to Yang Yong, he couldn't help but point to Boss's nose.

"I am a mud horse, you tm lie to me! Give me the information of the mayor, let me kill the mayor! Now the police in the city are looking for me, you are happy! I may be arrested at any time! I am dead you Is n't it just what you want? I tell you that my surname is Bai, and even if I die, I won't make you happy! "

After listening to Yang Yong's scolding, Boss smiled slightly, spread his hands, and was very arrogant: "You can try."

"Grass. I'll beat you today!"

Yang Yong picked up the pistol on the table and headed directly for the boss.

At this moment! The door suddenly opened! Immediately afterwards, they rushed in for more than a dozen big men, and directly surrounded Boss Bai and Yang Yong, and then one-by-one black hole muzzles aimed at Yang Yong, and Yang Yong's muzzle aimed at Boss.

Yang Yong looked around, then looked at Boss Bai.

"My surname is Bai. I came here to settle accounts with you! Even if I die, you will never survive!"

Boss Bai didn't look nervous at all. He slowly got up, put his hands in his pockets, stared at Yang Yong, and slowly spoke, "You can try it, shoot me. Shoot me and kill me. After killing me, we all die . "

"Grass mud horse! I killed you today!"

Yang Yong pulled the trigger at once!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro