[035] happiness

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The big black men around him saw this, and rushed to catch Yang Yong.

Yang Yong shook off one person, followed by two others, and seven or eight people could hardly hold Yang Yong.

"Release him." The white boss on the side said, holding out a handkerchief from somewhere and covering his nose.

The black men hesitated, then let go.

Boss Bai held his nose tightly, and the handkerchief was covered with blood.

Yang Yong stood in place, staring blankly at the boss.

At this time, the door opened again. A middle-aged man came in, holding a medicine box in his hand, and walked to the boss to deal with him.

After a brief treatment, I plugged the boss's nose with gauze and cleared the blood stains.

A few minutes later, when everything was done, the doctor went out, and Bai Boss threw the handkerchief into the trash can.

Immediately after that, Boss Bai walked to Yang Yong's side, and touched his nose, followed by Boss smiled.

"I said, don't take it easy, if you change someone, what if he talks about him when he gets angry?"

Yang Yong also laughed: "If I'm afraid of death, I won't hit you. Unfortunately, I still have too little strength. If I can knock your head out with one punch, then it's best."

Boss didn't say anything, he just arranged the collar for Yang Yong, and then took a deep look at Yang Yong: "You are a smart person. Think about what I just said. I wo n't hold you in this punch, you Let's go, but I want to say one last thing, the door of my moon bay is open for you at any time. "

After Boss Bai finished speaking, Yang Yong took a moment, he didn't expect Bai Boss to be able to let himself go so easily.

Then, Yang Yong lowered his head for a moment, looked up, and looked at Boss Bai: "You can rest assured that the next time I come here, it will be your death."

After speaking, Yang Yong turned around and left.

Watching Yang Yong leave, a big man next to Boss in black said to Boss: "Boss, let him go like this? This is a tiger returning to the mountain."

Boss smiled at this man with a brazen face: "Relax, he won't come to kill me, at least, not in a short time. As for whether he can come in the future, it depends on his fortune. , Now our main goal is the Southern District. "

Boss Bai patted the man's shoulder: "Xiao Peng, take another group of people over tonight, sneak attack overnight, and you with the previous group of people, I don't believe it, I can't hold the bone of Dai Bin!"

"I see." The Xiaopeng nodded.

"Okay, you guys go out. I'll make a phone call with the police and make an appointment to play cards. Damn, a bunch of shameless pens!"

Boss waved and said, those people went out after reincarnation ...

Boss Bai touched his nose and pulled out the stuffy nose. The blood was no longer flowing. Then, the old ambassador took a sniff twice, smiled, turned and walked to the phone ...

"Hey, is it Director Liu? I am ..."

-----------

Yang Yong walked out of Moon Bay and walked alone on the road, thinking about what Bai Boss had just said.

Boss was right. He was really impulsive and shouldn't just come to him to settle accounts.

Moreover, the police have not yet come to the door, it is indeed the credit of Bai Boss, but in the final analysis, if he did not lie to himself, he may not have so many concerns, anyway, is a mayor.

Shake his head and force himself not to think about it. Now he is going back to the private world first. As for revenge on Boss, then wait for an opportunity to talk about it later. As for Boss saying that let him follow him, Yang Yong smiled .

There is also Yang Yong's previous worry that Bai Lao may cross the river after the event is completed, and it seems that it is unlikely.

There was a mess in Yang Yong's head, shaking his head, throwing these things out of his head, reaching out, taking a taxi, and returning to the private world.

When Yang Yong returned, there were no customers in the private world, and the store had only a slight light.

Yang Yong pushed the door in.

I was seeing Tang Xinxin sitting on a stool. There was no one around, and the waiters were off work.

Tang Xinxin sat there with red eyes.

She found that Yang Yong had stood up all of a sudden, staring at Yang Yong, her eyes were moist slowly, her big eyes were shaking slightly, her tears swirled in her orbits, her eyes contained various emotions.

Yang Yong trembled in his heart, then a warm feeling came to his heart, Yang Yong slowly walked over.

Tang Xinxin they looked at each other.

Yang Yong walked to Tang Xinxin and didn't speak, Tang Xinxin was about to speak.

Yang Yong kissed directly and blocked Tang Xinxin's mouth.

Tang Xinxin's eyes widened suddenly.

Yang Yong reached out and supported Tang Xinxin's head, his eyes closed. He just wanted to kiss the girl next to him.

Tang Xinxin did not resist at all, but was surprised, and then responded fiercely.

Immediately following, Tang Xinxin's hands embraced Yang Yong's waist and his eyes closed.

The two were immersed in deep love.

Without I love you, without Shanmeng oath, without you Lennon Lennon.

Some just share common sufferings, live and die together, and share tribulations and hardships.

Such love is far more sincere, longer-lasting, and happier than rhetoric and sweet words.

The two didn't know how long they kissed, and finally slowly separated, both of them staring at each other.

Both eyes were filled with love.

Immediately after, Tang Xinxin's eye circles suddenly turned red again, lying on Yang Yong's arms and sobbing, "I thought you would never come back again, I really fear you would never come back ... . "

"Okay, don't cry." Yang Yong touched Tang Xinxin's head: "Isn't this coming back, and it's intact, I haven't suffered any injuries, don't cry, be good."

Tang Xinxin moved his head away from Yang Yong's chest, and then looked at Yang Yong and said affectionately, "I love you, Yang Yong. I don't know when it will start, I already like you, and know that moment, I Only to find out that I have a hard-working love for you. I really worry that you will never come back again. If you do n't come back tonight, I will go down with you tomorrow. I can do it and I love you. ! "

Yang Yong smiled, and gently touched Tang Xinxin's face: "Don't say stupid things, I'm not coming back, and I'm healthy. I will stay by your side in the future and never give up . "

Tang Xinxin's eyes were red again: "Really?"

"Of course it is true!" Yang Yong nodded: "Dear, don't cry, are you still happy when I come back?"

Tang Xinxin nodded vigorously, then wiped his tears with his hand: "I don't cry! I will stay with you forever, never give up!"

Yang Yong smiled happily, stretched out his arms and held Tang Xinxin, a sense of inexplicable satisfaction and endless happiness in his heart.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro