[039] Beaten!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I tell you, Chen Feng! You are the communist feud! You are deliberate, you just look at me to take advantage of the opportunity to rectify me! Don't think that those things you did I don't know, did you arrest Jiang Wei again! You villain! If I had n't returned to my hometown in the past two days! Am I here already! You mean man, shameless! "

"Stop! I tell you Yang Yong! I caught them because they committed a crime! It's not a personal grudge. I don't know them at all. What a shit private grudge!"

"Hum." Yang Yong smiled: "You're not trying to please Lin Tiannan's baby daughter, by the way please Lin Tiannan, don't think I don't know what you think! Why don't you catch Lin Tiannan's two bodyguards? How come we catch our victims ?! "

"They, they are injured, they are still in the hospital, and when they are cured, I will come to them in person."

"Really? Jiang Wei, they seem to have been injured by a bodyguard. Why didn't you see you and not arrest them? You mean man, shameless! At that time, because of a word from me, Jiang Wei and theirs collided with you. I didn't expect you to remember to hate it till now, you are really careful! Hahahaha! "

After speaking, Yang Yong laughed loudly and recklessly.

After Yang Yong said something, the person next to Chen Feng was not too surprised. Obviously, Chen Feng's careful eyes were famous in the police station.

Chen Feng didn't know where Yang Yong heard these things, but the rumors in the police station Chen Feng knew some of them. He also heard how others talk about him in private.

I saw that Chen Feng's complexion changed from white to red, from red to blue, and from blue to black.

Chen Feng, who was poked by Yang Yong, was furious.

"To shut up!"

Chen Fengqi flushed.

"Fuck!"

Chen Feng walked in front of Yang Yong.

One punch hit Yang Yong's face in the past.

"Do you admit it?"

"Oh! You villain!" Yang Yong spit in front of Chen Feng.

"My grass mud horse!"

Chen Feng was even more angry now, and kicked directly to Yang Yong's chest.

Suddenly a person brought a chair to the ground.

"Help him up!"

Chen Feng took out the toilet paper and wiped the foam on his face.

The two policemen on both sides came to help Yang Yong. Then, one of them took out a thick book from his pocket, and the other took out his truncheon and handed it to Chen Feng. The two seemed to be used to it.

Chen Feng took the stick: "Give me the book."

The policeman on the side took the book and stuck it on Yang Yong's chest.

"I'm asking you aside, do you admit it?"

Yang Yong smiled dismissively and replied. : "Villain, be careful, shameless! I admit you are paralyzed! I was framed by you!"

"Grass and mud, I made you stiff!"

Chen Feng yelled, followed closely, rounded the stick in his hand, and hit it towards the book.

A loud muffled noise came.

Yang Yong could not help but coughed out.

The policeman in that book did not take it for granted, and was not afraid of Chen Feng's stick hitting his hands, as if he was very experienced.

"Don't admit it ?!"

"Keke ... villain, notoriously careful eyes, sure enough, you can kill me if you have the ability! Kill me, I won't admit it! Keke ... It's not me, it's not me , I will never admit it! "

"Grass mud horse little bunny, still quibble! I will kill you today!"

Immediately afterwards, Chen Feng scolded, took off his police cap, and threw it onto the table.

"Cushion! You, hold the chair, don't let the chair fall to the ground."

Another police officer went up and stood behind Yang Yong and supported the chair.

Then, Chen Feng quickly struck down another stick with great strength.

"I won't admit it!"

Chen Feng hit another stick!

"Don't admit it ?!"

Chen Feng hit another stick.

He hit five sticks with great strength.

The corner of Yang Yong's mouth was bleeding.

"Ahem ..."

Yang Yong coughed up the bleeding directly, it is estimated that the ribs had broken a few.

"Grass!"

Then, Chen Feng had to fight down.

"Chen Suo."

The policeman who took the book stopped Chen Feng: "Don't hit it, it will kill you if you hit it again. The book is broken and you can't leave marks on him."

The police officer picked up the smashed book and threw it to the ground.

"Fuck!" Chen Feng threw the stick to the ground.

Then, Chen Feng grabbed Yang Yong's hair with one hand: "I'm asking you, do you admit it?"

"Ah ... little ... little man! Admit it, admit you're paralyzed!"

"I tm **!"

Chen Feng was furious at a moment, and punched Yang Yong's face with a fist.

Yang Yong's nosebleed flowed out all at once.

"I'm asking you one last time! Admitting or not admitting that the mayor killed you!"

"I ... **. You. Mom!"

Yang Yong's speech was a little unclear.

"Scolded next door! I don't believe it! I have to see how hard your bones are!"

Chen Feng let go of his hand, Yang Yong's head twitched, and the blood dropped on his body drop by drop.

"Give me the baton!"

Chen Feng reached out to the police officer on the edge.

"Chen, something will happen."

"What nonsense ?! I'll let you give it to me and you'll give it to me! I'll take care of it if something happens!"

The police officer had no choice but to pull out the electric baton and hand it to Chen Feng.

Chen Feng took it in his hand, and the electric baton Zrazz rang so loudly that he could clearly see the electric light.

"I don't believe it. I'll see how hard your bones are!"

Chen Feng said, reaching out to Yang Yong and poking past!

Yang Yong moved at this time.

The body leaned back sharply, and then pushed forward hard, the chair lost its center of gravity, and fell forward towards the front.

Yang Yong even smashed Chen Feng's body with a chair, and the electric baton also fell to the side.

"My grass mud horse!"

Chen Feng opened Yang Yong, and without picking up the electric baton, he picked up the stick next to him and climbed up.

Hit Yang Yong's head!

The stick is very hard!

"Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!"

Yang Yong's consciousness was a little fuzzy, and the blood on his head blurred Yang Yong's eyes.

He fell to the ground motionless, and his face, body, and ground were covered with blood.

"I am a mud horse, I'll kill you today!"

Chen Feng threw the stick to the ground, turned around, picked up the electric baton, turned on the switch, and Zlazla poked at Yang Yong!

Just at this critical moment!

The interrogation room door was suddenly opened!

"stop!"

Xiao Mengdie's voice came.

Yang Yong laughed immediately. His last consciousness was to see Xiao Mengdie come in, and there was also a middle-aged man at the door, Lin Tiannan.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro