[056] The swan flew

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

At this moment, time seemed to condense.

Yang Yong's eyes stared at Xiao Mengdie, and Xiao Mengdie's eyes stared at Yang Yong.

The noses of the two were almost touching.

Can feel each other's breath.

Yang Yong looked at Xiao Mengdie's round eyes, as if he could talk.

Slender eyelashes, ruddy face, tempting lips.

All seduce Yang Yong's lust. Fire is the so-called warm and full of lust, not to mention the fact that a tired little sheep is in front of his eyes.

Two people are still staring at each other.

The positions of the two were also very awkward, and Yang Yong was almost lying on Xiao Mengdie's body.

Xiao Mengdie's hands were placed on the sides of her body, and she had no intention of pushing away Yang Yong.

Yang Yong's hand was holding the ground. As for the culprit Little Apple, I didn't know where I had gone.

Yang Yong's bangs were just above Xiao Mengdie's eyes, and she dangled from time to time in front of her eyes, maybe Liu Hai touched her eyelashes, or maybe she couldn't help it.

Her eyes closed slightly.

Even if Yang Yong was stupid, he understood what Xiao Mengdie meant.

Yang Yong's lips sank unconsciously.

Since the two were originally close, this time, they directly touched Xiao Mengdie's lips.

Xiao Mengdie's face turned red at a speed that was visible to the naked eye.

But Yang Yong stopped at this moment, and Tang Xinxin's smiling face kept appearing in his mind.

The pictures with Tang Xinxin were played back in Yang Yong's mind like a movie, and Yang Yong's heart trembled.

He didn't want to betray Tang Xinxin. He understood that now for Xiao Mengdie, there is no love, just impulse, and true love for Tang Xinxin.

However, facing this situation, Yang Yong is not a saint, not Liu Xiahui, he is a man.

Androgen is constantly stimulating Yang Yong, but his reason tells him that he cannot do it.

At this moment, Xiao Mengdie seemed to feel Yang Yong's heart.

When he looked up, he kissed Yang Yong actively, and then his eyes opened.

Watery eyes stared at Yang Yong, eyes full of love.

It was this dragonfly's kiss that triggered the evil in Yang Yong's heart.

Yang Yong's adrenal glands secreted quickly and kissed him without hesitation.

Xiao Mengdie slowly embraced Yang Yong's neck, and warmly responded to Yang Yong's kiss.

Just when Yang Yong was about to take the next step.

The door suddenly rang.

"Boom, open the door, Mengdie! Yang Yong! What are you doing, open the door!"

It was Lin Qinger's voice.

Yang Yong froze and raised his head.

Xiao Mengdie was very excited. She stood up directly from the ground, and then packed her hair and clothes.

Then walked to the door.

Yang Yong's face sank, like a person who was hungry for a few days. When facing a table of food, he had already cut his chopsticks but suddenly disappeared. The feeling was beyond words.

"Mengdie! What are you doing?" Lin Qing'er's playful voice came in, and everyone came in.

"Nothing." Xiao Mengdie smiled naturally and closed the door.

"Well, what is this?"

When Lin Qinger kicked, the apple that had been bitten by Yang Yong grunted and rolled to Yang Yong's feet.

Yang Yong looked at Lin Qinger angrily, and it was all this little girl who made trouble.

The swan flew to the mouth and flew away.

"Nothing." Xiao Mengdie hurried forward, holding Lin Qing'er's hand: "Come here, I'm chatting with Yang Yong."

"Oh! Sister, I told you I suddenly want to go to school now!"

"Oh? That's great, it seems you still listen to what I say!"

"Well, let me tell you ..."

-----------

The two of them naturally chatted while sitting on the sofa.

Suddenly, Yang Yong didn't hear a word, and he listened to the first few words from beginning to end.

Yang Yong stood up and went into the bedroom.

Xiao Mengdie glanced at Yang Yong's back, and sighed leisurely. I don't know if it was lost, fortunate, or something else ...

Yang Yong went straight to the bed with a large font.

After a few seconds of blankness in his head, he regretted it.

Calm down and think about it. Fortunately, nothing happened just now, otherwise it will be really difficult to deal with it. There is no emotional basis for Xiao Mengdie at all. What I'm talking about is just better friends.

If something really happened just now, then the two of them really don't know how to meet.

At the same time, Yang Yong is also thankful that she did not betray Tang Xinxin. If she was made aware that she had just left her for a few hours before going to bed with another girl, it is estimated that Tang Xinxin would go to river and commit suicide.

Thinking about it, I don't know when Yang Yong fell asleep.

He didn't even know when Xiao Mengdie and Lin Qinger left, he only knew that when he woke up, he had a blanket on him.

Don't think about it, it must be Xiao Mengdiepu's, Lin Qinger's girl is definitely not so kind.

The next morning Yang Yong woke up.

The horizon has just turned on its white belly, which is a good time for morning exercises.

Yang Yong got up and opened the closet. All kinds of clothes in front of him made Yang Yong bewildered.

However, Yang Yong chose a more casual, yet atmospheric clothes.

Wash up, put on a set of sportswear, and go out for a run!

Yang Yong used to get up and run every morning in his own world. He persisted for more than ten years, but he hasn't run since he came here.

When Yang Yonggang came downstairs, he saw the king steward who had just entered the door.

The housekeeper Wang also saw Yang Yong.

Yang Yong smiled and waved to the housekeeper Wang: "Uncle Wang, get up so early."

"Yeah." Butler Wang also smiled. "Just sent boss Lin away."

"Ah, so early."

"Well, boss Lin said that there is an urgent matter, but you can rest assured that he has explained everything to me. If there is anything, just ask you to find me. I will send you to school when Qing Er gets up."

Yang Yong nodded: "That troubles Uncle Wang."

"It's okay, it's okay, I should."

The steward Wang smiled and nodded, and then left.

Yang Yong looked at the back of the butler Wang. He should have been here for a long time. If Lin Tiannan can give the baby daughter to him with such confidence, then he must be a person whom Lin Tiannan trusts very much.

Yang Yong looked at the back of Uncle Wang, with a slight hump. He was many years older than Lin Tiannan, with thin and thin white hair on his head.

Just when he talked to Yang Yong, Yang Yong had no alertness to him.

Seeing him, Yang Yong seemed to see his grandfather in that world.

Yang Yong shook his head, smiled, then turned around and walked out, running along the road.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro