[059] Xin Yitong

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Out of the office building, walking on the campus road, Yang Yong followed Xin Yitong and constantly looked at the campus.

Yang Yong found that some passing students on this campus like to stare at Teacher Xin. After all, this teacher is too beautiful.

While walking, Yang Yong suddenly hit someone.

Xin Yitong snorted forward.

"Old, teacher, are you okay?"

Xin Yitong stood up straight and looked at Yang Yong: "What are you doing?"

"No ... teacher, it was you who stopped suddenly, don't blame me." Yang Yong was helpless.

Xin Yitong glared: "If you hit it, you hit it. Don't pout, apologize!"

Yang Yong froze and smiled at this Xin Yitong.

"What are you laughing at!" Xin Yitong was a little confused with some doubt.

Yang Yong held his chest in both hands and said with a smile: "I said Tongtong, don't scare me, tell you, in fact, we are both of the same age, you must not take the set for children. I, I am not so easy to deal with. "

"Who called you my nickname! Don't call!" Xin Yitong said angrily.

She looks ridiculous now, her mouth beaked slightly, and she is very cute.

This inevitably makes Yang Yong want to tease this beautiful teacher.

"Is Tongtong your nickname? Oh ~~ I don't know yet! Thank you teacher for reminding me! Oh no! Thank you Tongtong!"

"You! You! Asshole!" Xin Yitong was even more angry with his own mistake.

Looking at Yang Yong's pride, Xin Yitong couldn't wait to tear his skin up.

"Well, how do you know my nickname is asshole, hey ~ don't need to be so close ~ this is the first time we have met ..." Yang Yong bowed his head shyly.

Xin Yitong's face completely darkened, and two words popped out of his teeth: "Shameless!"

"How is that ..." Yang Yong scratched his head, then grinned, and said indistinctly; "Look, I have teeth."

Xin Yitong rolled his eyes at Yang Yong and turned away.

"Ah, hey! Teacher! Don't go!"

Yang Yong trot stopped two steps in front of Xin Yitong.

"What are you doing!" Xin Yitong frowned.

"Teacher, you are wrong!" Yang Yong said extremely solemnly.

"Huh?" Xin Yitong shuddered at Yang Yong's sudden change.

Yang Yong stood upright and extremely solemnly: "Mr. Xin, first of all, I sincerely apologize for my behavior just now. I really damn it, even speaking so hard to the people 's teacher of the great motherland, the hard gardener! I suddenly felt Incomparable guilt and heartache! I can even make fun of my teacher! "

Yang Yong covered her chest with a sad face: "Teacher, please accept my apology! I was wrong! I shouldn't treat the teacher like that! Your heart is so wide, like the sea, and I went to the sea It's a goddamn to throw a stone in it! "

Yang Yong shook his head deeply.

"Bashing ..." Xin Yitong laughed and covered his mouth.

"Are you sick, what sea, what stone?"

Yang Yong sighed and looked up at the forty-five-degree angle in the sky: "I just made a metaphor and expressed my deep apologies!"

Xin Yitong glanced at the handsome Yang Yong and rolled his eyes: "Cut ~"

Just left.

"Hey, sir, don't go, you just show your attitude!" Yang Yong turned around and smiled secretly. The beauty teacher was still too tender, and she used some tricks to hold her firmly!

Yang Yong chased up with a smile, walking side by side with Xin Yitong.

"I said, teacher, you are young, why are you so mature?" Yang Yong asked, turning his head.

Xin Yitong also glanced at Yang Yong: "You don't want to think about what I do. If I'm younger, can those students put me in my eyes?"

Yang Yongyi thought and nodded: "That's right, but you still have to be comfortable in your clothes. You can make yourself feel bad!"

"However, you are also pretty sexy to say ~" Yang Yong ** smiled.

Xin Yitong glanced at Yang Yong and said nothing.

"Tongtong ... I ..."

Yang Yong just said this, Xin Yitong turned his head sharply and stared at Yang Yong fiercely.

"Uh ..." Yang Yong sweated down in a minute, and then he made a noise: "No more, no more, hehe."

"Huh!" Xin Yitong turned his head vigorously and continued to move forward.

"Xin Xin ... I said ..."

"Yang Yong!" Xin Yitong immediately turned to roar at Yang Yong.

Yang Yong quickly guarded his head: "I was wrong ... Teacher, teacher can do it."

"I'll let you stand on the podium every day in class!"

Xin Yitong said fiercely.

Yang Yong wiped the cold sweat on his head.

Looking at Xin Yitong's back, Yang Yong pouted his lips: "This woman, it's too hard!"

Yang Yong didn't dare to make fun of Xin Yitong, and quickly chased after him, obediently behind Xin Yitong, without saying a word, like an angry young daughter-in-law.

Xin Yitong glanced at Yang Yong and smiled with satisfaction.

After a while, the two walked to the gate of Class Three and Three, Xin Yitong went straight in, greeted the teacher on the podium, and then faced the class.

"A new classmate is here in my class today! This is my side! His name is Yang Yong. He is many years older than you. Take good care of you. Have you heard?"

"I heard it ~~"

Then came out a lot of shy figures, Yang Yong faintly heard words such as 'uncle' wretched 'handsome'.

The whole class was messy, with dozens of pairs of eyes staring at Yang Yong, which made Yang Yong very uncomfortable.

Yang Yong looked around and saw Lin Qinger sitting in the back row, leaning against the window, and looking at Yang Yong.

Yang Yong blinked at Lin Qinger and smiled slightly.

Lin Qinger gave Yang Yong a wink, then turned to look out the window.

The ratio of male to female in the entire classroom is half.

The seat distribution in the classroom is quite normal. Women are basically in the first three rows. There are only a few scattered men. These are basically good studies.

The men and women in the middle are the most balanced. As for the last two rows, all of them are not studying. Lin Qinger's seat is in the middle and the fourth row from the bottom.

"Quiet!" Xin Yitong shouted.

Then the class quieted down instantly, which could not help but admire him, Xin Yitong managed so well.

Xin Yitong pointed to the seat next to Lin Qing'er: "Yang Yong, just sit there."

Yang Yong smiled and nodded, and then walked over to Lin Qing'er.

In fact, apart from the one next to Lin Qing'er, there were no other vacancies in the class, which must have been arranged by Lin Tiannan.

Yang Yongyi sat down, looked at Lin Qinger, and laughed: "Hey ~ beauty, I haven't seen you for a long time ~"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro