[065] Dream

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Looking at Lin Qing'er now, Yang Yong moved.

This girl now looks like Lin Daiyu, wearing a piece of pajamas. The pajamas root tribe is on Lin Qinger's thighs.

The neckline was also very low. Just now Yang Yong made a noise. The two jade rabbits were faintly visible, and the cute collarbone attracted attention.

Coupled with the slightly sobbing look at this time, the whole is like an injured little white rabbit, which makes people want to go up and pity.

Yang Yong's heart suddenly softened.

"Okay, don't cry, I'm wrong, it's okay."

Yang Yong's features were tangled together. I wanted to make a joke with her and teach this little girl a film. Who knows the consequences are like this.

Lin Qing'er glanced at Yang Yong, and then cried even harder: "Woohoo ~~~~ woohoo ~~"

Yang Yong now understands the truth that women are really made by water. It really is true!

Crying so much water, why are these tears still flowing.

Yang Yong looked helplessly at Lin Qing'er, he really didn't know what to do.

Yang Yong scratched his head.

"Qinger, sorry, don't cry ..."

After Yang Yong said, Lin Qing'er kept crying, Yang Yong couldn't help it.

"Then you suffer first, I'll go back first."

Yang Yong sighed and turned and walked towards the door.

When Yang Yonglin was closing, she took a look at Lin Qing'er, and she was still in bed suffering.

"As for crying for so long, I knew how I had given you, anyway, crying ..."

Yang Yong pouted his lips and went back to his house.

Yang Yong lay down on the bed directly, then stretched out a lazy waist: "Ah ~~ Quite comfortable!"

Yang Yong smiled, closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

On the other hand, Lin Qinger's room.

Yang Yonggang left, Lin Qinger cried again and stopped immediately.

With tears in his eyes, there was no sadness on his face.

Immediately after Lin Qing'er barefooted, she got out of bed, sneaking down to the door and lying on the door with her ears facing out of the door.

Listening hard to the outside.

After a while, there was a closing sound outside the door, and Lin Qinger smiled happily.

Immediately after Lin Qing'er stood up, took a long breath and patted his chest.

"This Yang Yong! Too asshole! How dare to spank me! My poor ass! No one has ever touched you yet! Damn!"

Then, Lin Qinger rubbed his little butt in pity.

Immediately afterwards, Lin Qinger pursed her mouth and walked to the cabinet.

He took out some clothes from the cabinet, and while he took them, he murmured, "Hateful Yang Yong, see how I can pack you! Hateful Yang Yong!"

Lin Qing'er threw his clothes onto the bed as if the clothes were Yang Yong.

Then Lin Qing'er turned around and changed his clothes. While changing, he kept yelling at Yang Yong.

Soon, Lin Qinger changed his clothes, a casual outfit, short pants on the lower body, sneakers, a yellow t-shirt on the upper body, combed hair, and tied a ponytail.

Everything is ready, no one knows what he is going to do ...

Lin Qing'er stood in front of the mirror and smiled with satisfaction.

Then crept to the door, lying on the door and listening to the movement of the door, put his hand on the door handle.

Immediately following Lin Qing'er carefully opened the door, for fear of making a little noise.

Opening the door a little slit, Lin Qing'er blinked and looked around the living room, and found no one, relieved suddenly, and then carefully opened the door again.

Lin Qinger finally came out, and slowly and slowly began to close the door. While closing the door, Lin Qinger kept staring at the door in Yang Yong's bedroom, and the whole person was tight.

Finally, the door was closed without making any noise.

"Hoo ~~" Lin Qing'er smiled, wiped his forehead without sweat, and looked relieved.

Then Lin Qinger smiled happily, turned and walked towards the door of the room.

"Squeak ..."

There was a sound from her feet, and Lin Qing'er's cold sweat instantly flowed down. It turned out that she stepped on a plastic bottle.

Lin Qinger stood still, still sweating on her head.

Ten seconds later, Lin Qinger realized that Yang Yong was not moving there, and then slowly raised his feet, then looked back at Yang Yong's bedroom with a guilty conscience.

Then Lin Qinger patted his chest with relief, and then wiped his sweat.

This time, she didn't dare to carelessly, carefully walked through the living room, and walked towards the door ...

Yang Yong slept very loudly. He dreamed of Tang Xinxin. He dreamed that Tang Xinxin looked for a facade located in the center of the city, and the decoration was very, very luxurious. On the day of opening, Tang Xinxin was wearing a red dress. A low-cut dress with a sexy back on the back and a silver necklace on the neck. The makeup on the face is also very beautiful, and bright red lip gloss is applied to the lips.

The whole person is very very beautiful. Above the head, the four characters in the private world are extremely shiny, and there are many, many onlookers around.

Yang Yong stood in the middle of the crowd and looked at Tang Xinxin, who was cutting the ribbon on the stage. There were many people standing around Tang Xinxin.

With the fall of Tang Xinxin's scissors, the crowd around him burst into warm applause, and Yang Yong struck it hard.

But Yang Yong's smile hardened instantly ...

I saw Tang Xinxin put a pair of men on the table and kissed a man next to him. With a happy face, the man was very tall in a suit and shoes. Tang Xinxin lowered his head just like him. The two stood together very, very well.

But Yang Yong just couldn't see the man's looks.

The next scene made Yang Yong standing in the crowd almost violent.

I saw that the man did not know where to take out a flower, and then rushed to Tang Xinxin and knelt down!

Then the man took a diamond ring from his arms and shouted at Tang Xinxin: "Marry me!"

The surrounding crowd was lively in an instant, and countless flashes kept flashing.

The sound of "Papapa" kept ringing.

The crowd burst out shouting in unison "Marry him, marry him!"

I saw that Tang Xinxin was very, very happily holding out his hand and was about to wear a diamond ring, and the whole person seemed very, very happy.

"No !!!" Yang Yong sat up from the bed all at once!

"Snoring and snoring ..." Yang Yong sat on the bed, his head full of big men, and his temples were full of blue muscles, his eyes widened, and he kept breathing heavily.

"Fortunately ... Fortunately, it's just a dream!" Yang Yong touched his chest with a lingering fear.

Just now Yang Yong's heart seemed to be pierced by a needle, and it was very painful.

In Yang Yong's mind, Tang Xinxin appeared again. In the days when two people were together, all the managers of the two people appeared in Yang Yong's mind.

After thinking about it for a while, Yang Yong lay down on the bed again, and the whole person was relaxed a lot.

"Hoo ~~" Yang Yong let out a big breath and made a decision in his heart. This time, he must get a mobile phone!

Yang Yong nodded and affirmed the idea.

Then Yang Yong wanted to go to the toilet.

At this time, a sudden "ah !!!" made Yang Yong's spirit startled!

Yang Yong immediately turned his head and looked out the window!

Lin Qinger's voice! From the window! !!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro