[073] Study it

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tang Xinxin looked at Yang Yong: "Then you swear!"

Yang Yong smiled: "Okay, swear, I swear."

Then Yang Yong held out his palm: "I Yang Yong swears that I didn't lie to my Xinxin baby today, otherwise, I ... 唔"

Yang Yong said half, Tang Xinxin reached out and covered Yang Yong's mouth.

"I believe, I believe you!" Tang Xinxin nodded forcefully.

Yang Yong smiled happily.

In the next few days, Tang Xinxin was always with Yang Yong, during which Lin Tiannan came several times, Xiao Mengdie also came several times, Lin Qinger never came once, I do n't know what happened, lie On the bed, Lin Yonger often appeared in Yang Yong's mind ...

May be guilty of her!

On this day, Yang Yong was going to be discharged from the hospital. The weather was slowly getting cold, and people were wearing long sleeves. Yang Yong's full bandages were not visible at all, and the whole person became a chic little Yong brother.

Jiang Wei and Tang Xinxin were waiting for themselves downstairs. Jiang Wei did not know that he had borrowed a car from there. Lin Tiannan was very busy, and Yang Yong was not ashamed to call him.

Holding some toiletries in her hand, she glanced at this ward that had been so many days, and she was nostalgic.

"Well! What do you think!"

Yang Yong patted his head.

"Shoo hard, it's best to be silly."

A thin voice came from behind Yang Yong.

Yang Yong turned around in doubt, and found that the female nurse was standing in the doorway before, holding a file in her arms, and the file squeezed the two pieces of meat in her nurse's clothes, and she looked very feeling.

"Hi ~ beauty!" Yang Yong greeted with a smile.

The nurse came over, "What beautiful lady, I have a name, for the sake of being quite fate to you, tell you, my name is Yan Min, Yan Wang's Yan, Agile Min, remember."

Yang Yong smiled and nodded: "Good beauty."

Yan Min gave Yang Yong a glance, then took two steps forward.

Yan Min then circled around Yang Yong, and kept looking at Yang Yong, just like watching aliens.

"Uh ... what happened to me? What are you doing looking at me like this?"

Yan Min touched his chin and looked at Yang Yong with interest: "I said what does your body do? May I study it?"

Yang Yong froze, then jumped back suddenly: "What are you doing!"

"It's okay, it's okay, don't be afraid, I just want to know why your body recovered so fast, I want to study it!" Yan Min looked at Yang Yong with a smile.

Yang Yong suddenly felt that a small sheep was being stared at by the wolf, and the cold sweat immediately fell from his head.

"Do n't, just kidding. My body was exercised because I was a kid. Nothing else. Do n't look at me like this, it makes me feel uncomfortable."

"Yang Yong, can you tell me what's going on with your body? Gunshot wounds! Just a week! What exactly is your body doing? Would you let me study it?" Yan Min hoped. Looking at Yang Yong.

Yang Yong's body shook unconsciously, a picture popped into his mind, and he was lying on the operating table. Yan Min stood beside him holding two kitchen knives and grinning at himself.

"No! Absolutely not!" Yang Yong said firmly.

"You!" Yan Minqi stomped.

"Okay! I'm leaving! Bye!"

Yang Yongke didn't dare to continue to stay too much. He was afraid that a word was wrong, Yan Min rushed forward with a knife.

"Asshole!" Yan Min looked at the escaping Yang Yong and shouted at his back.

"Look! One day I must discover your secret!" Yan Min gritted his teeth and said with a fist.

Yang Yongyi ran away, he was afraid that Yan Min would catch up.

After standing, they wiped the cold sweat on their heads, then smiled at Tang Xinxin and they walked over.

"Brother-in-law!" Jiang Wei took over Yang Yong's hands.

"Your boy, you didn't know to see me a few days ago."

"Hey brother-in-law, you don't know. The store is busy." Jiang Wei put things in the trunk.

"What are you doing?" Yang Yong asked.

"Don't talk about this anymore, let's get in the car first and walk on and say, why are you down so late?" Tang Xinxin opened the door smoothly.

Yang Yongman said casually: "I have a nurse entangled in me, but let me talk about why my body recovers so fast, it won't be late."

"Nurse? Isn't that the female nurse? The one who looks beautiful? The one who winked at you when you were hospitalized?" Tang Xinxin asked Yang Yong, dragging him.

Yang Yong scratched his head: "Uh ... winks? No?"

"Hum, I said yes, yes, tell you, stay away from her!"

"Okay, okay, let's talk, she's tangling me, let's go, get in the car, and go home!" Yang Yong said as he coaxed Tang Xinxin into the car.

Then, Jiang Wei reversed and started.

"Yo, yes, when did your kid learn to drive?" Yang Yong and Tang Xinxin sat behind the car.

"Brother-in-law, I've been here for a long time, but I have never had a chance to drive, haha."

"Yes, when will your brother-in-law get you a car?" Yang Yong said with a smile.

"to make!"

"What kind of car, that kid doesn't have a driver's license at all!" Tang Xinxin revealed Jiang Wei without hesitation.

Jiang Wei laughed twice and didn't speak.

"By the way, Xinxin, I always forgot to ask you, what's going on at the store recently?"

Tang Xinxin smiled, reached out and held Yang Yong's arm, and put his head on Yang Yong's arm.

"I found a store close to the city center. The rent is not expensive and it's quite big! Now I'm preparing for decoration." Tang Xinxin said with a smile.

"Is it downtown?" Yang Yong frowned.

"Yes, the city center, the location is very good, the business must be very hot after opening! Haha, Yang Yong ..."

Tang Xinxin laughed and laughed, looking up at what he was about to say. At the sight of Yang Yong, Tang Xinxin frowned: "What do you want?"

"Oh, nothing, nothing, you continue to say." Yang Yong smiled.

"Huh!" Tang Xinxin was very happy.

"Yang Yong, you say, when our new private world opens, how about we marry?"

After speaking, Tang Xinxin bowed his head a little shyly, waiting for Yang Yong's answer.

Yang Yong smiled slightly, stretched out her hands and embraced Tang Xinxin, and then kissed her forehead: "Everyone listens to you."

"Ah? Really? Great, great! Haha!" Tang Xinxin looked very, very excited.

Yang Yong smiled and looked at Tang Xinxin without saying anything.

He didn't know what happened. When he heard Tang Xinxin say that the storefront was chosen in the urban area, he suddenly felt a little awkward, always feeling that the things in his dream were really the same.

Yang Yong shook his head vigorously and looked down at Tang Xinxin in his arms, and Yang Yong smiled.

"Xinxin."

"Ok?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Then the two kissed together.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro