[078] New Bodyguard

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"you!"

Xin Yitong pointed at Yang Yong: "What did you say? Tell me again! Do you believe it ..."

"Would you believe me to stand by class?"

Yang Yong interrupted Xin Yitong: "I'm not afraid of this trick anyway, anyway, I won't go without the class bell today."

Xin Yitong looked at Yang Yong with some helplessness.

"Okay, if you don't leave, you can just sit here."

Yang Yong smiled and moved his ass: "Tongtong ..."

Xin Yitong immediately glared: "Call me teacher!"

"Okay." Yang Yong nodded with a smile: "Teacher Xin Yitong, I actually came to thank you."

"Huh?" Xin Yitong wondered: "Thank me?"

"Thank you for seeing me when I was in the hospital! I was very moved!"

Xin Yitong looked at Yang Yong, then fluttered and laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

Yang Yong asked in doubt.

Xin Yitong covered his mouth: "I was watching Qinger that day, who knew she was with you, so I saw you by the way, and I didn't know it was Qingqing you saved from the beginning."

"what?"

Yang Yong stepped down from her desk directly, staring at Xin Yitong with wide eyes: "What are you talking about?"

Xin Yitong nodded with a smile.

"I'm dizzy ..."

Yang Yong patted his head: "Well, I'm self-confident ..."

"Haha, but Yang Yong, to be honest, you are still very good, and you can rescue Lin Qing'er in the hands of the kidnappers."

"That's right, you don't see who I am!" Yang Yong sat on her desk with another buttocks.

Then Yang Yong said aggrievedly: "Don't change the subject, you can completely break my heart this time, but I just helped you solve a problem just now, let's say, how can you compensate me?"

"Ah?" Xin Yitong looked at Yang Yong with a crooked head. "Any compensation?"

Yang Yong looked at Xin Yitong: "It must be! I tell you, you are too hurting me, you must compensate me!"

"Can't it be compensated?"

"No!" Yang Yong shook his head firmly: "I still played your boyfriend last time, but I helped you again this time, and you did this to me!"

"Not so serious." Xin Yitong said with a smile.

Yang Yongyi turned his head: "No! You said nothing today! You must compensate!"

"That ... that's okay ..." Xin Yitong thought for a moment and nodded.

"How about I invite you to dinner?"

"What to eat?"

Xin Yitong thought for a while: "You're set, I'll invite you to dinner anyway."

Yang Yong's eyes rolled and he smiled slightly: "That's it, I'm coming to see you this afternoon ~ Then I'll go to class now ~"

Xin Yitong glared at Yang Yong: "Isn't it just eating a meal, please be a fart, get out."

"Haha." Yang Yong turned away with a smile.

As soon as Yang Yonggang went out, the bell rang at the end of the class, and Yang Yong walked straight towards the classroom.

The students in the classroom were in a mess. Only Lin Qing'er was sitting in a safe position, looking out the window. There was a seat beside her, which was Yang Yong's seat.

Yang Yong smiled and walked over.

Walked to Lin Qinger and patted her on the shoulder: "What are you looking at?"

"Ah." Lin Qing'er was startled and turned to find that Yang Yong calmed down immediately.

"You're back."

"Yeah." Yang Yong sat down with a smile: "Why, I don't think so, haha."

"Cut ~" Lin Qing'er turned his head and ignored Yang Yong.

Yang Yong smiled: "Qinger, I still have to thank you."

Lin Qing'er turned his head: "Thank me? I should thank you!"

Yang Yong bowed his head embarrassedly: "If I hadn't hit you that day, you wouldn't have run out."

Lin Qinger rarely blushed.

"Actually you don't hit me, I have to run out, so you don't need to apologize to me."

"Then I have to thank you for not telling your father about this, otherwise your father must have fired me."

Lin Qinger pouted his lips: "He didn't want to fire you, so where can I find someone so good for you?"

Yang Yong smiled when he heard: "That's it, haha!"

Suddenly, Yang Yong felt something wrong. He turned around and looked at them. There were two people right behind them, in the corner of the last row of seats. The two of them looked like big men, and they seemed out of place with the surrounding students. They are staring at Yang Yong.

Yang Yong frowned.

"Don't watch, they are my bodyguards sent by my dad. After this incident, my dad thinks you can't do it alone, so he arranged two more for me."

"Oh." Yang Yong nodded thoughtfully.

"Why? Is it a bit of a loss? You were originally alone, but now you have two more people. Is it because you are particularly lost and have a sense of distrust? In fact, I also feel that Lao Lin does not need to arrange these two people. He just thinks too much, he ... "

"stop."

Yang Yong reached out and interrupted Lin Qing'er, then looked at Lin Qing'er: "Actually, I was thinking, the two of them live there? Aren't they going to share a room with us?"

Lin Qinger froze: "Of course not, hey, I said, don't you have any awkwardness? You know that it was you who protected me alone. Now you have two more people, don't you feel awkward?"

Yang Yong pouted his lips and leaned back: "What's so awkward? I still feel relaxed, and I'm much freer, and I don't have to look at you all day, haha."

"You! Huh!" Lin Qing'er turned away, turning his head.

"Uh ... it's actually a bit problematic."

"What's the problem?" Lin Qing'er turned his head and looked at Yang Yong.

Yang Yong smiled badly: "You said, would the two of them disturb our private world?"

"You! Who is with you in the private world!" Lin Qinger turned her head again.

"Haha, you're not tired, you go around."

"You care about me!" Lin Qinger said without looking back.

"Haha, I didn't expect that Miss Dumbling Lin would be shy ~"

"Who, who is shy? I'm just ... but ..."

"But what?" Yang Yong stretched his head, smirking.

Lin Qinger blushed: "I want you to care! Why should I tell you!"

"Haha." Yang Yong smiled, and leaned back to the table: "But it's fine, I'm worried that I went out at night and no one protects you. This is all right, someone will help me, I will Don't worry about it. "

"what?"

Lin Qinger turned around in surprise to see this Yang Yong asked.

"I said I was going out at night."

"Where to go?"

"Why tell you?"

"You!" Lin Qing exclaimed, "Would you be my bodyguard? Can you leave without allowing me to know where you are going?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro