[087] Li Shao

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sun Zhichuan immediately came to the spirit: "Well, what are you talking about ?!"

Director Huang nodded: "Of course it is true!"

"That's great! That's great! Then! Can I just leave?"

Director Huang shook his head: "I also said on the phone just now, especially about you, you should resign, but after this rumor, I will try to get you to the university."

Sun Zhichuan's eyes flashed for a moment: "Great! Great! Great!"

Director Huang patted Sun Zhichuan's shoulder with a smile: "Oh, Zhichuan, go home and rest for a while. I will do my best to help you with Yang Yong's affairs. You can rest assured. As you just promised me of......"

"Well! Rest assured! Three days at the latest! I must call something in your hands!"

Sun Zhichuan said with an oath.

"That's good, that's good ..." Director Huang patted Sun Zhichuan's shoulder with a smile.

Yang Yong returned to the classroom, and the classmates immediately came around and asked eloquently how Yang Yong won the beauty class teacher.

Yang Yongxing blew his bovines in full, and the stars of Momo were flying.

Lin Qinger lay on the table with a black line on his face.

It was not until the bell rang that the students returned to their seats one after another.

Yang Yong listened to the class with a smile, but did not find Lin Qing'er a little unhappy.

The morning passed quickly.

At noon, Lin Qinger and Yang Yong went to the cafeteria as usual.

However, in the middle, I met the men and women in the class and asked Lin Qinger to go out. Lin Qinger waved his hands in disgust. Yang Yong enthusiastically invited them to eat in the cafeteria. It is said that they went to play outside the campus. As for how they went out, Yang Yong did not ask.

At the entrance of the cafeteria, a group of people were crowded together, and Yang Yong faintly saw a familiar figure.

Yang Yong rubbed Lin Qing'er with his arm: "Look over there, isn't Xu Meng in the crowd? How do I look so much like this?"

Lin Qinger listened and looked up: "It's her! She seems to be in trouble again! Let's go! Let's see!"

"it is good!"

Yang Yong nodded, and Lin Qinger walked over there.

After finally getting crowded into the crowd, he saw Xu Meng surrounded by several men. It was the foreigners who were taught by Yang Yong last time.

It's just that one more person this time, looks like a Chinese, looks good, and looks handsome in high school students, but it is less vicissitudes and maturity in society than Yang Yong.

"Hey!!"

Lin Qing'er on one side couldn't help but wait for Yang Yong to speak, and yelled at him and pulled Xu Meng over.

Yang Yong immediately strode over to Lin Qinger and Xu Meng.

"Sister Qinger, Brother Yang ... you are here ..."

Xu Meng saw Yang Yong and Lin Qing'er, and her eyes became red instantly.

Lin Qinger held Xu Meng's small hand tightly, and at the same time comforted him: "Don't be afraid, we are."

Then Lin Qing'er looked up at the group of foreign children and shouted, "Do n't you remember? The last thing you didn't remember? Don't you dare to entangle Xu Meng! Don't think everyone is afraid of you These foreigners! Huh! "

The group of foreigners surrounded the handsome Chinese guy, babbling in English, dancing and dancing, pointing at Yang Yong from time to time, it should be telling the person about the last thing.

I saw the Chinese man nodded with a smile and walked towards Yang Yong.

"Hello, Miss Lin, I'm a long-time name. My name is Li Kai. I'm from the English department. See you today. It's a real fate."

The Li Kai smiled slightly, wearing white clothes, meticulous hair combing, and very graceful look.

Lin Qinger glanced at Li Kai and said disdainfully, "Do I know you? Do I know you well? If you were the head of a group of foreign children, I will tell you today!"

Li Kai's face became a little unsightly, turning his head: "Tom!"

Immediately after that, the four or five foreigners came over, surrounded by Li Kai, and spoke in English babblely.

Seeing this, Yang Yong took a big step forward, standing in front of Lin Qinger and Xu Meng.

The foreigners were shocked when they saw Yang Yong.

Li Kai did not move, frowning and looked at Yang Yongdao: "Did you hit Tom last time?"

Yang Yong nodded: "Yes!"

Li Kai frowned: "Don't you know that violence is the most shameless hand breaking? Is it true that the upper one uses wisdom, the middle uses text, and the lower uses force, do you not know this?

After Yang Yong listened, he fluttered and laughed, and then stretched out his fist and shook Li Kai in front of him: "In this era, fists represent everything."

Li Kai bowed his head, shook his head with a smile, and raised the corner of his mouth, followed closely, he reached out and waved.

In an instant, seven or eight people came out from the crowd, and followed the foreigners behind Li Kai.

Li Kai suddenly increased his confidence and looked at Yang Yong with a smile: "Do you still think violence can solve everything?"

At this time, two people came out of the crowd.

The two men stood behind Lin Qinger.

It was Lin Qing'er's two bodyguards. They were originally in the distance, but when they saw so many people on the opposite side, they had to show up because of security issues.

Although there are few people, the age gap and the height of the body are there, and the group of minors opposite is obviously not an opponent, although they are many.

Li Kai's face suddenly turned black, and the children behind him also showed a look of horror.

Especially when the two bodyguards took out the electric baton, the fright in their eyes became even more obvious.

"You! You even brought an electric baton to school!" Li Kai was obviously panic.

Yang Yong smiled and spread his hands: "So what? Children, go back and study hard! Haha!"

After Yang Yong finished speaking, he turned around and took Lin Qing'er to leave.

At this time, Yang Yong stopped and turned to look at Li Kai: "I'm showing you that you are entangled in Xu Meng, and I won't speak so well next time!"

After speaking, Yang Yong left very smartly, Lin Qing'er and Xu Meng followed him, and after that were the two bodyguards. The whole person was very handsome.

"Squeak ..." Li Kai sounded as he stood and squeezed his fists.

He really wants to go up now and draw Yang Yong's muscles to vent his anger!

"Li Shao, what should I do?"

A little older man came up and asked.

Li Kai stared deadly at Yang Yong's back in the distance, gritted his teeth and said, "First find out what this person is about!"

"Yes." The man nodded and turned away.

Li Kai turned his head: "What to see! It's not over yet! Hey!"

Then, Li Kai turned around and walked away, no food.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro