[089] Pig

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After Xin Yitong left, Yang Yong suddenly felt a bit empty. Although it was only a few days after contacting Xin Yitong, her beauty, her personality, and her temperament had been imprinted on Yang Yong's heart.

Yang Yong didn't have the admiration for Xin Yitong, he just had the feeling of a friend, and like to tease her from time to time, shouldn't this be the feeling of like?

In the next few days, it was calm and quiet. Lin Qinger sometimes lost her temper, but she did not have the clothes that Yang Yong cleaned up, and there were not many complaints after being cleaned up. It was better than before. A lot.

However, they often eat with Xu Meng these days, and sometimes Yang Yong invites him to play in the dormitory. Xu Meng also knows that Yang Yong is Lin Qing'er's bodyguard.

As for Li Kai, Xu Meng said she has not been entangled with her lately.

"Hey, I said, can you stop sleeping all the time? You don't know that you're all juniors. Now that you have the college entrance exam, don't you know that you are nervous? You still sleep on the table everyday.

"You control me!" Lin Qing'er looked at this Yang Yong: "Do you control the sky and earth, can you let others shit and fart!"

Yang Yong smiled: "The point is that you are not shit or fart! Isn't it?"

"You! Huh! I won't tell you, don't disturb me to sleep!"

Lin Qinger climbed to the table again.

Yang Yong looked at Lin Qinger, shook his head helplessly, and then glanced at the teacher who was giving a lecture on the podium, and suddenly felt that the teacher was also very sad.

"Hey!" Yang Yong struck Lin Qing'er with his arm again, lowering his head and whispering, "Don't sleep, get up to listen to the lesson. I saw you slept early last night. Why is it so good during the day sleep."

Lin Qinger arched and ignored Yang Yong.

"You talk about you, your dad asked you to come to school, did you come to sleep? Hurry up."

Lin Qinger still didn't move.

"Hey! I'm so angry, I can't cure you!"

Yang Yong grinned, stretched out her hand and grabbed her belly.

"what......"

Lin Qinger was called out by Yang Yongdou, and then quickly reached out and covered his mouth.

The teacher on the podium glanced at Lin Qinger, frowned, and continued the lecture.

"What are you doing! Don't know it's itchy!"

Lin Qinger patted her chest gratefully, and glanced at Yang Yong.

Yang Yong smiled and spread his hands: "Who knows you reacted so much."

"Don't disturb me if I can't sleep well!" Lin Qing'er said again and got down.

Yang Yong reached out and poked her again.

Lin Qinger shuddered, but didn't call out this time.

I glanced at the podium, and then yelled at Yang Yongli, "What are you doing! Are you sick?"

"I told you not to sleep." Yang Yong stretched his finger to the podium: "You see how good the teacher said."

Lin Qing'er frowned: "Aren't you stupid? Well! My brain is sick!"

After speaking, Lin Qing'er turned his head.

Yang Yong poked again ...

"you!!"

Lin Qinger almost called out, but fortunately she responded quickly.

"Are you a pen?" Lin Qing'er said quietly but very angry.

Yang Yong smiled and looked up at the podium with his chin raised, ignoring Lin Qinger.

"Shabi! My brain is sick!"

Lin Qing'er frowned and glanced at Yang Yong, before going down ...

Yang Yong poked again and looked up at the podium ...

Lin Qinger lay on her back ... Yang Yong poked again ...

Lin Qinger lay on her back ... Yang Yong poked again ...

A few back and forth, Lin Qinger was no longer sleepy, holding his chin on both hands, and began listening to the lesson.

"That's right!"

Yang Yong looked at Lin Qing'er with a smile and was very happy for the successful implementation of his tactics.

Ten minutes later, the bell rang at the end of class, Yang Yong turned his head, his eyes widened suddenly.

I saw Lin Qinger was sleeping soundly with his eyes closed!

OK, this girl can fall asleep with her head up!

Yang Yong patted the hand that supported her head.

Lin Qing'er was agitated and woke up.

"Did you finish class?" Lin Qing'er stumbled and yawned, looked around, and then crawled to the table and fell asleep.

Yang Yong was helpless, and laughed and cursed; "This girl is invincible. She can sleep better than a pig. She can also fall asleep with her head raised. I really don't know what she does at night. Didn't she get into the room very early last night! "

In response to him, only Lin Qinger's orderly breathing sound, she has entered the dream.

Yang Yongzheng wondered if he should go out for a walk and ventilate. Two men and one woman came in the back row.

It was the people who called Lin Qing'er several times to hang out.

The three came to Yang Yong: "Brother Yang, do you want to go out for a party? The next few classes will skip class?"

One of the men said that at first they were hostile to Yang Yong. After all, a handsome man suddenly came in his class. As someone who dominated this class for a long time, his territory was more or less violated. the meaning of.

However, after Yang Yong and Xin Yitong's "car shock" incident, the children's eyes on Yang Yong completely changed, and the title also became Yang brother uniformly.

Because in their eyes, Xin Yitong is the goddess! That is paramount! Is that what ordinary people can conquer? !!

"Avoid class again, how about you guys this time? What about them?"

Yang Yong asked with a smile, they are usually seven or eight people.

"They are waiting for us outside the school, Brother Yang, can we go? Let's play cs!"

"Yeah, yeah Brother Yang ~~ Otherwise, I'm introducing one of my sisters to meet you ~" the woman said with a smile.

"What are you talking about, Brother Yang has Teacher Xin."

"What's wrong, Teacher Xin isn't here anyway! However, Brother Yang, you are really sad. It didn't take long for you to come here. Teacher Xin was transferred away. It was really bad ..."

Yang Yong looked at them and said that he didn't say a word, smiled, and didn't give much explanation. He said that so many pages were useless, and facing a group of little farts, Yang Yong really couldn't get interested.

"Brother Yang? Go?"

Yang Yong smiled and waved his hand: "You go, have fun, I still have something to do."

He still has to stay to protect Lin Qinger. If Lin Tiannan knows that he has left Lin Qinger out to play games, he will not fire himself! However, Yang Yong really has no interest in the cs in their mouth.

"That's it, then we're gone!"

Those people waved at Yang Yong.

Yang Yong smiled and nodded.

Yang Yong looked at Lin Qinger who was asleep. It was estimated that this girl had been smashed in school. She must have been going out often before.

At this moment, Yang Yong suddenly looked up, then he got up suddenly: "You guys wait!"

The others stopped, then turned and walked over in doubt.

"Yang, what's the matter?"

Yang Yong smiled: "I just want to ask, this school is so tightly controlled. Except for teachers who can use the pass to enter and leave the school, students don't seem to be allowed to enter or leave the school? How do you guys go out? See you often go out and not be found by the teacher? "

Yang Yong asked in confusion, a look of curiosity.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro