[102] Yes

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lin Tiannan smiled: "Did you know how I saved you that night? After I went, the nigger and Brother Hua directly succumbed to me and there was no conflict. I easily brought you Leaving now, although Bai Feng refuses to accept me, he still dares not to turn his face with me easily. "

Yang Yong smiled bitterly: "Speaking of which, I still thank Uncle Lin. Thank you so much. If it weren't for you, I would be finished this time."

Lin Tiannan waved his hand: "What do you say, you are in trouble. Can I help you? Besides, this is a trivial matter, don't worry about it."

"Anyway, I really thank Uncle Lin."

Lin Tiannan was not polite either, stood up and walked to Yang Yong's bed, and smiled: "Then you take a good rest first, I still have something to do, I will go first."

"Okay." Yang Yong smiled and nodded.

As soon as Tang Xinxin looked up, he seemed to say something, but Yang Yong squeezed her hand, Tang Xinxin froze, and did not speak.

"Have a good rest and see you again someday. You don't have to worry about the medical expenses."

After Lin Tiannan said, he turned around and left the ward.

As soon as Lin Tiannan went out, Tang Xinxin was anxious: "Yang Yong, why did you stop me? Isn't he going to help you deal with Baifeng? Why didn't you tell me clearly! What does he mean!"

Yang Yong patted Tang Xinxin's hand with a smile: "Xin Xin, there are too many problems involved, you don't understand."

"What do I not understand? I knew that Lin Tiannan would not be so kind!"

Tang Xinxin turned around and said angrily.

Yang Yong smiled, and then explained to Tang Xinxin patiently: "Actually Lin Tiannan is good enough. He can save me, it is already very good. If you want Lin Tiannan to fight with Baifeng for me, it is impossible. Bai Feng is also smart. He didn't harden with Lin Tiannan, and knew that he would retreat from difficulties. Now the three of them, Bai Feng, Lin Tiannan, Dongqiang Group, are the tacit relationship. No one can do it first. Like now, if Lin Tiannan rushes to fight against Bai Feng, Dongqiang Group will definitely not stand by and Lin Tiannan will be in danger. Therefore, Lin Tiannan will definitely not tore his face with Bai Feng for me. After all, I am not an important person. What benefits will Lin Tiannan have. "

Yang Yong smiled bitterly: "But I should be safe now, Lin Tiannan can be considered clearly, just to protect me, Yang Yong, in fact, we are an employment relationship, he can do this step is also good, and I thank him very much Yes, after all, he is a businessman. "

"Yang Yong ..." Tang Xinxin bowed his head: "Will Baifeng let you go?"

Yang Yong stretched out his hand and held Tang Xinxin: "Relax, at least on the bright side, Bai Feng will not strike me. He also has to worry about Lin Tiannan. As long as I am careful, nothing will happen."

"But, I'm still scared."

Yang Yong smiled and touched Tang Xinxin's hair: "Be good, rest assured, don't be afraid, I will deal with this matter as soon as possible, don't worry, it's fine."

Tang Xinxin looked up and looked at Yang Yong, his eyes reddish: "Yang Yong ..."

Yang Yong looked at the poor Tang Xinxin, and bowed his head and kissed.

"No ... this is the hospital." Tang Xinxin dragged his clothes, a small face flushed.

Yang Yong felt the pain coming from behind, smiled, and put up with **.

However, Yang Yong's hands were not honest.

Tang Xinxin blushed and refused to reject Yang Yong, which made Yang Yong bolder.

Yang Yong slept very comfortably that night. He slept at eight o'clock in the evening and went to ten o'clock the next day.

I slept for ten hours.

After Yang Yong woke up in the morning, he felt that the whole person was full of energy, his spirit was good, his whole body had strength, and his face became rosy.

Yan Min, who came to the ward in the morning, was startled, and her eyes were full of curiosity. If it wasn't for Tang Xinxin, she would probably go to Yang Yong to study Yang Yong's body structure.

In the afternoon, Tang Xinxin was sitting on the bed and was cutting apples for Yang Yong. The door of the ward opened, and a doctor walked in, followed by Yan Min, who held a plate in his hand and put gauze on it.

"Mr. Yang, it's time to change."

The doctor went to the bed and said.

Tang Xinxin stood up consciously and walked to the side.

"okay."

Yang Yong sat up in cooperation and turned his back to the doctor.

Then the doctor started to unwind the bandages for Yang Yong, and untied them in circles.

The moment the bandage was unraveled, Yang Yong only heard the sound of 'bang' behind him, the sound of the iron plate falling to the ground.

Yang Yong turned his head in doubt, and saw that the plate in Yan Min's hand fell to the ground, his hands were still raised, and his face was surprised.

The doctor also had his eyes open and a bandage in one hand, and the whole man was dead there.

"What's wrong?" Yang Yong was a little puzzled, looked at Tang Xinxin, found that Tang Xinxin was also looking at himself in surprise.

Tang Xinxin pointed out his finger at Yang Yong: "Yang Yong, you, your back ..."

"Back? What's wrong with the back?" Yang Yong wondered.

He reached out and touched his own back, and touched his wound. A raised scar was very tactile.

what!

How can there be scars?

Yang Yong stunned for a while, his injury is already healed? No wonder Tang Xinxin and the doctor are all three of them!

Yang Yong stunned Doctor Na and Yan Min again.

Then Yang Yong grinned and put on his clothes.

He almost understood, his wound was healed overnight, it must be that the magical energy inside his body was haunting, but the magical energy did not seem to move during the coma in the past few days, maybe he was only awake Magic energy is useful.

At the same time, Yang Yong was a little happy, and his magical energy was a little stronger!

"Yang, Mr. Yang, you ..." The doctor pointed at Yang Yong's back with a look of consternation and doubt.

"Um, don't be surprised, normal, normal, my body has recovered quickly since I was a child." Yang Yong said with a smile.

"It wouldn't be possible to recover so quickly, this, this is a miracle! You have a deep wound! You have sewed a few stitches, how could it suddenly hurt now! And it has scarred!"

The doctor didn't believe it.

Yang Yong smiled and patted the doctor's shoulder: "I said doctor, you don't have to make a fuss, it is normal, Yan Min has seen me like this, don't be surprised."

Yang Yong smiled, and then looked at Yan Min.

The doctor turned his head and looked at Yan Min: "Have he recovered quickly before?"

Yan Min glanced at Yang Yong and looked at the doctor again, his eyes were a little complicated, and he frowned.

Then Yan Min took a deep breath, nodded, and said, "Yes!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro