[106] Abacus.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Then Nie Shutang looked up and looked at Yang Yong: "Student Yang, can you play basketball?"

Yang Yong shook his head.

Nie Shutang frowned, then said with a smile: "Well, it is good to have enthusiasm. It is still good to get some water for my classmates."

As soon as Yang Yong listened, I didn't care. I wouldn't let you go without me, but you wouldn't let me do it!

Therefore, Yang Yong shook his head decisively: "Teacher, you can stop me from playing, how can you make me mess?"

Nie Shutang looked at Yang Yong and held out his glasses for a moment: "Since you can't play, then you still sign up, don't you want to serve the class?"

"I......"

"Teacher!" Lin Qing'er interrupted Yang Yong and raised his hand: "Teacher! Yang Yong, he can play! He can play! He plays very hard!"

"Qinger, Qinger, what do you say!"

Yang Yong dragged Lin Qing'er's corner and whispered.

Lin Qing'er knocked out Yang Yong's hand and smiled at Nie Shutang: "Teacher, Yang Yong was just being humble just now. I've seen him play, and he played very hard!"

"Oh? Really?" Nie Shutang looked at Yang Yong with interest, and many people in the class also looked at Yang Yong.

Lin Qing'er secretly twisted Yang Yong.

Yang Yong smiled reluctantly, then nodded.

Nie Shutang pushed his glasses down: "Okay, then, then Yang Yong will be your substitute at that time, so it's settled, and the game will start two days later! I will bring the game costumes tomorrow, all right, everyone after class!"

"Lin Qinger."

As soon as Nie Shutang went out, Yang Yong turned his head and stared at Lin Qing'er.

"Hey, hey!" Lin Qing'er scratched his head.

Yang Yong's eyes glared: "Don't smirk with me! What do you mean, look at me to see if I'm ugly, what will I do when I play? Then I'm not shameful!"

Lin Qing'er stretched out his hand and pulled Yang Yong's arm, and said with a smile: "Chill out, get out of breath! Rest assured! I will cheer you up no matter what you do after you play! Rest assured!"

Yang Yong shook off Lin Qinger's hand, and then pointed at Lin Qinger's nose and scolded: "Don't fool me, when Nie Shutang puts me on the court, I won't go, don't want to see me ugly!"

"But Li Kai will also be there! I heard Xu Meng is still in Li Kai's class!"

"Ah?" Yang Yong froze and looked at Lin Qing'er: "What are you talking about? Li Kai? Xu Meng?"

"Yes!"

Lin Qing'er nodded: "Li Kai and they participated in their class. We are all seniors. The chances of meeting one another are high! So, Yang Yong! You have to work hard! It 's best to abuse him! Raise your brows! "

Yang Yong frowned, but did not answer Lin Qinger's words, and asked, "Is Xu Meng still in this school?"

"Well, she came to school after that day. I met her on campus and she walked around me. At the time, she was hugging with Li Kai and she didn't have the kind she used to. Dress style, now the whole person is very sexy and makeup, in short, it is like two people from Xu Meng before. "

After listening, Yang Yong lowered his head and didn't speak.

"Yang Yong, do you hate her now? Do you want revenge? In fact, I hate her too much! This woman is too wicked! I want to kill you! Hey ~ now I think of her, I hate it! So shameless! "

Yang Yong looked up and sighed: "Forget it, everything has passed, isn't it good for me, maybe she has something to hide."

"What's so vague can kill someone? I think she's a dog of Li Kai! What Li Kai lets her do, she'll do it!"

Lin Qinger said angrily.

Yang Yong sighed: "I'm not going to investigate anything after you are done. What are you doing so angry? You are not the emperor's urgency."

"I, I can't take it anymore! Besides, this lemon also lied to me! Of course I hate her! Huh!"

"Well, don't say that, I feel bad." Yang Yong patted Lin Qinger's shoulders: "Let's talk about the basketball league. Why are you so motivated and why did you force me to play? . "

Yang Yong stared at Lin Qinger questioningly.

"Uh ..." Lin Qing'er scratched his head: "Nothing! I just want you to exercise!"

Yang Yong smiled, then sat upright, and squeezed his fists: "If you don't tell the truth, don't blame me! It's definitely not as simple as what you said, how to exercise and abuse Li Kai, I think it's all gimmicks, saying, what's your real purpose ?! "

"I ... I ..." Lin Qing'er shivered and said nothing.

"Don't say yes?"

Yang Yong squeezed his fist until it creaked, and shook it in front of Lin Qing'er's eyes. The other hand was raised into a palm and stretched out in front of Lin Qing'er: "If you don't say it, we will still play spanking How about the game? Hey. "

"You!" Lin Qing'er's face turned red immediately: "You, you bastard!"

"I'm a bastard, how about it, you say it! I'll press you directly on the desk without saying anything! Let your classmates see it!"

Yang Yong threatened and said, Lin Qing'er looked at Yang Yong with a look of embarrassment.

"I, I can't say it yet ..." Lin Qinger surrendered.

"Say it."

Lin Qing'er lowered his head, holding his own corner of his clothes, his face crimson, his voice as small as a mosquito bite: "I, I just want to cheer you on ..."

"Ah? What did you say?" Yang Yong leaned forward. "You said you want to cheer me on ?!"

Lin Qinger nodded slightly.

"Ah!" Yang Yong looked at Lin Qinger in surprise.

I thought, what does this girl mean?

"You won't like me anymore, right? I'm your uncle level!" Yang Yong pointed at himself and said playfully.

"Who, who likes you! Ghosts like you!"

"So what did you just mean?"

"I ... I ..." Lin Qing'er gave me a whistle: "I was to take care of myself! You think, the teacher asked me to be a cheerleader, but I didn't want to cheer on other boys in our class, so, I can only let you go up! I won't be able to cheer you then! "

Lin Qing'er finished speaking, exhaling as if relieved, then nodded: "Eun, yes, that's how it is ..."

Yang Yong smiled and looked at Lin Qing'er: "Well, I believe you for now."

Yang Yong said so in his mouth, but he didn't think so at all. The ghost believed that Lin Qing'er had edited this broken reason.

This girl is probably moving her heart. According to her personality, she can completely refuse to be a cheerleader. Even if it is Nie Shutang, Lin Qinger should not give him face or not. Anyway, Nie Shutang can't take Lin Qinger.

But Lin Qing'er agreed to Nie Shutang, and it is estimated that she already had her own abacus in her heart.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro