[109] Fragrance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Ah! Really? Great!"

Lin Qinger stood up and said happily.

The two bodyguards smiled calmly.

Then Yang Yong smiled: "It's really hard for you! I have seen time, I have to practice after eating and learn the layup technique of both of them, and I suddenly find this basketball is quite interesting! "

Lin Qinger came over and patted Yang Yong's shoulder: "How about, don't tell me now, my choice is right! Haha ~~"

The two bodyguards smiled calmly.

Then Yang Yong smiled: "It's really hard for you! I have seen time, I have to practice after eating and learn the layup technique of both of them, and I suddenly find this basketball is quite interesting! "

Lin Qinger came over and patted Yang Yong's shoulder: "How about, don't tell me now, my choice is right! Haha ~~"

"Once you're done, there will be two people who contribute the most, and you will follow."

Yang Yong smiled and turned his head: "Let's go, I invite you to dinner, it's not very good, just order a few dishes in the cafeteria, make a living!"

"Che, I thought you were taking us out!" Lin Qing'er rolled his eyes.

Yang Yong looked at her: "Take you out, are you still there?"

Lin Qing'er smiled, and then stuck his tongue out.

Then Yang Yong patted Lin Qinger's shoulder, and then went out with the two bodyguards.

Four people rushed to the cafeteria. At this time, some of the cafeterias were empty, so Yang Yong went in and ordered a few dishes, but they didn't drink, because all three of Yang Yong had to stay awake.

A meal ate quickly, and Yang Yong was a little tired. I don't know what happened. He felt that the food in the cafeteria was exceptionally delicious today.

After a few people had finished eating, Yang Yong and two bodyguards sent Lin Qinger back to the dormitory. Bodyguard No. 2 and Lin Qinger stayed together. Yang Yong and Bodyguard No. 1 went to practice ball.

Originally, Yang Yong wanted four people to be together. He didn't worry about Lin Qinger, but Lin Qinger didn't want to go to watch the ball again, and she also said that staying in the dormitory would be obedient. Going to practice.

Yang Yong looked at the time. It was 7:30 in the evening. It was 5:30 after school. It was more than an hour when it was just after school. It was more than 7 o'clock for dinner.

Then the two of them ran towards the stadium and walked over, and arrived in a while.

"Can you say I can practice in the competition?"

Yang Yong asked the bodyguard No. 1 next to him.

He smiled: "It is definitely impossible to practice like a professional basketball player, but playing in school, I guess I can, with Yang's ingenuity, I can definitely practice well."

Yang Yong smiled: "It's not up to you to teach well! Come on, I'll learn your layup first, I look pretty handsome!"

Yang Yong and Bodyguard No. 1 practiced hotly, and slowly it was getting dark.

"Dangdang ..." Yang Yong made a beautiful layup, and when the finger was sent lightly, the basketball entered the box.

Yang Yong jumped very easily.

"Okay!" Bodyguard No. 1 clapped and yelled, "Brother Yang, you are learning so fast that you can already make a layup. Now let's play against each other!"

Yang Yong nodded solemnly, practicing alone, and fighting two people is completely different.

Another hour passed.

Both were already sweating heavily, and the bodyguard number one was already panting.

Yang Yong's sweat flowed from his forehead and fell asleep. He leaped forward violently, followed by a fake action flashing through the bodyguard number one, and went straight to the layup. Inside the ball box.

"Hoo ~~"

Bodyguard No. 1 sighed and smiled: "Brother Yang, you are too good. Now you have a layup, and everyone has already met. What you lack now is team experience. You will go to the stadium tomorrow with school students. Just a few games and a little more experience! It's an absolute master! "

The bodyguard gave Yang Yong a thumbs up.

"Still you teach well, how is it? Tired? Come again?" Yang Yong was obviously addicted.

The bodyguard smiled and waved.

Immediately following him, he suddenly reached out and grabbed the ball in Yang Yong's hand, and then took a big step forward to lay the layup and score the ball!

Yang Yong grinned, picked up the ball, his eyes popped out.

The two were very happy.

Later, the two sweated almost in their entire bodies, and finally fell to the ground and whistled.

At ten o'clock, it was already dark, and Yang Yong went out.

Back in the dormitory, he took off his shirt and went in to the toilet. He had to take a shower!

"what!!!"

As soon as Yang Yonggang opened the door, a scream came.

Yang Yong was excited and looked up, his eyes widened suddenly.

I saw Lin Qinger taking a bath!

Where is standing rubbing my body.

Lin Qinger quickly reached out and dragged a bath towel from one side.

"Eh!" Yang Yong quickly turned around and snatched the door.

"Bang!" Yang Yong closed the door.

"Huh ~ hh ~~" Yang Yong leaned against the wall, exhaling loudly, his mind springing up unconsciously.

Lin Qinger's figure is still good. After all, he is almost an adult. Although not very big, he is not small and petite.

Willow with a thin waist, Yang Yong only felt the fiery abdomen for a while, eagerly rushing into the bathroom for a while now.

But Yang Yong is not a man with a determined will. He blame himself for being too reckless. He gritted his teeth and glanced at the toilet door, then went into his room.

As for Lin Qing'er in the bathroom, she was holding the towel with both hands, Penglai's head was still flowing with water, and there were bubbles on her body. She was flushed, holding the towel with shame and infinity. The towel only blocked her upper body and lower belly Location, nothing else is blocking.

This spring, it is estimated that Yang Yongn can resist it. If you change a man, it is necessary to spray nosebleeds on the spot.

"Humph!"

Lin Qinger slowed for a while, then threw the bath towel aside, humming a small mouth and went under Penglai's head.

Lin Qing'er gently stroked his own skin, pouting his mouth unhappy: "Smelly Yang Yong! Dead Yang Yong!"

Lin Qing'er scolded while slap the water jet.

Immediately following Lin Qing'er's eyes flickered, then began to wash again.

Yang Yong calmed down after returning to the room for a while, then Yang Yong took a breath, took out his mobile phone, found out Tang Xinxin's mobile phone number, dialed in ...

Yang Yong called for ten minutes on a phone call, and Lin Qinger had already taken a shower.

When Lin Qinger went out, he also glanced at Yang Yong's house door, his eyes were complicated.

Yang Yong heard the sound outside the door, and his heart fluttered.

I talked to Tang Xinxin and hung up the phone quickly, then I changed clothes, opened the door, and went into the bathroom.

There are still water marks on the bathroom floor, and there is still fragrance in the air. I don't know if it's Lin Qinger's smell ...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro