[123] Come here

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"what?"

Lin Qinger also knew the relationship between Jiang Wei and Yang Yong, so he followed Yang Yong's eyes in surprise.

I saw it was Jiang Wei who knocked Gong Shaohui to the ground. He suddenly changed his black hair, and Yang Yong almost didn't recognize him.

I saw at this time, that Gong Shaohui struggled to get up from the ground.

Then he picked up the knife dropped to one side, and walked towards Jiang Wei on the ground.

"Big dragon! Do me a favor!"

Seeing this situation, Yang Yong was still seated there. How could he say that he was also Jiang Wei's brother-in-law?

"Okay!" Dalong nodded, he already understood what was going on.

"Xiaolong, you protect Qinger!"

Yang Yong stood up directly, followed immediately towards the other side, and Dalong followed closely behind.

Lin Qing'er and Xiaolong both watched Yang Yong and Dalong.

I saw that Gong Shaohui over there had already come to the side of Jiang Wei.

Then I didn't know what Gong Shaohui scolded and said, and Jiang Wei was going to cut it with a knife.

Jiang Wei on the ground was powerless to dodge.

Just at the moment of the moment, Ran Ping on the side suddenly rushed to Jiang Wei.

Then the knife didn't fall.

Yang Yong kicked Gong Shaohui straight away.

"Mom Gobi!"

Yang Yong glanced at Gong Shaohui, who was being flied, and then he turned to see Ran Ping, who fluttered on Jiang Wei, and frowned slightly.

Ran Ping's body was all blood, and he was panting on Jiang Wei's body.

He looked up in surprise at Yang Yong.

Yang Yong didn't speak, and Ran Ping got Jiang Wei down from Dalong with Dalong, so he lay aside.

Then Jiang Wei on the ground also saw Yang Yong, with the same look of surprise, accompanied by a look of pain.

Yang Yong looked at Jiang Wei: "I have nothing, can I get up!"

Jiang Wei frowned: "I, I blinked ..."

Upon hearing this, Yang Yong almost fainted, good boy, it turned out that he had not suffered much injuries at all, and all his blood was from others.

It just hit Gong Shaohui and flashed to his waist.

"Shit!"

Yang Yong scratched Jiang Wei's ass: "You'll be fine all day!"

"Hey Hey."

"Still laughing?"

Yang Yong squinted at Jiang Wei.

"Sister, brother-in-law, I know that you are Superman! Haha!" Jiang Wei looked happy.

Yang Yong glanced at Jiang Wei, then he turned to look at Ran Ping: "Are you okay? Would you like to be sent to the hospital?"

Ran Ping gritted his teeth and shook his head: "It's just a wound on the arm. It's okay. Bandaging it for a while, it's okay!"

Immediately after that, Ran Ping sat up from the ground with her teeth, and covered his arms again.

"Brother-in-law, go ahead and fix all those people, we, we are losing here!"

Yang Yong looked at Jiang Wei: "Aren't you awesome? You go! You know the fight all day long! How terrible you are! You are the elder brother! You can't get hurt if you fight! Really awesome!"

Jiang Wei smiled embarrassedly: "Brother-in-law, I'll explain this to you later. Hurry up and help the ambassadors! Otherwise, they may suffer more injuries!"

"What? Dahou is also here?" Yang Yong looked at Jiang Wei in surprise: "Good boy, it's not enough to cause trouble by yourself, but also pull others to cause trouble! I'll settle accounts with you for a while!"

Yang Yong gritted his teeth and looked angry.

Immediately afterwards, he turned his head and looked at the crowd, but saw a mess, but when he took a closer look, he easily saw the figures of Dahou and Erzi, and saw Dahou's head covered with blood. Besiege himself.

"Big dragon! Go!"

Yang Yong shouted without turning his head, and ran to the Dahou side, quickly.

Dalong followed Yang Yong and ran over. He took out two sticks, which can be retracted.

The bodyguards of these bodyguards are all inseparable, with a dagger tied to their calves, and some even have electric batons.

Yang Yong rushed to Dahou's side soon, and saw that there was still a person lying next to Dahou, who was a second sister-in-law!

Yang Yong squeezed his fist.

In the past, he kicked at a man who was beating the prince.

"Brother Yang!"

The rushing big dragon shouted.

Yang Yong turned his head, just tossing the big dragon's stick, Yang Yong grabbed it in his hand and weighed it.

Immediately after gritting his teeth, he turned around and hit a person in front of him!

The man fell to the ground holding his head.

"Brother Yang ?!" Dahou's voice came, clearly a very surprised voice.

Yang Yong glanced at Dahou, followed by violently reaching out, dragging Dahou to the side, and a blade fell straight.

"Dead !!"

Yang Yong gave him a kick at the man.

Immediately following Yang Yong, he turned his head and shoved the stick in his hand into Dahou's hand: "Now is not the time to speak. Hold the stick! Tell me who are the enemies?"

Dahou looked at Yang Yong, Dalong stood on the side, holding a swing stick in his hand, and no one dared to come forward.

Then Dahou's eyes flickered. His eyes were full of hope. He knew Yang Yong's power. Since Yang Yong appeared here, they specified that he could win: "Brother Yang, as long as the left arm is not tied with this white rope All are enemies! "

"it is good!"

Yang Yong nodded, followed closely, and he turned around: "Big dragon, you two are here looking at the second sister-in-law, calling an ambulance. I'll pack up and come back immediately!"

Immediately after, Yang Yong didn't wait for a reply. As soon as his eyes were cold, he rushed up to the crowd, and it was fast!

Some teams that were about to lose with Yang Yong's joining were completely a ***!

Yang Yong constantly shuttled through the crowd, and from time to time someone heard the sound of falling down, accompanied by the sound of falling weapons.

Basically, wherever Yang Yong went, there was no need for people from Ran Ping to take a shot.

Yang Yong fisted over, followed by the next person. For a long time, all of Gong Shaohui's people had fallen to the ground **!

The remaining dozen people on Ran Ping's side looked at Yang Yong in astonishment, their eyes were full of shock, all of them were injured, most of them fell to the ground in pain.

Yang Yong looked at them and said, "Why are you still stunning? Don't hurry to save people ?!"

As soon as they were drunk by Yang Yong, they all reacted and hurriedly greeted them.

Some people look at the people on the ground, and they will also make up for their two feet to vent their anger!

Yang Yong walked to the side of Dahou.

At this point, the second sister-in-law was already lying in Dahou's arms, her eyes opened, her face pale.

Yang Yong squatted to the ground. "Second sister-in-law, how is it? Anything?"

Er Xunzi shook her head gently: "No, no ..."

The sound is very faint.

"Okay, don't talk if you can't speak."

Then Yang Yong stood up, frowning and turning his head, shouting, "Jiang Wei! Smelly boy! Come here for me!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro