100% Me

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was once an angel who loved life but now I'm lost broken dead inside and only trying to destroy the pain with alcohol and weed but in the end the pain and drugs will destroy me.

I fall into no stereotype. I believe we should be able to own as many guns as you want, smoke weed same as cigarettes, love who you want (as long as it's not pedophilia), killing unborn children is wrong, hunting/fishing for food is ok, and other peoples feelings is not my damn problem.

I try not to write about things I have not experienced because it's not my story to tell but if something I write about that has happened in my own life or is a what if situations based on events of my past helps someone, even if it's just one person, then fuck it was worth it.

I struggle with several mental issues  because of the trauma I endured in my preteen and early teen years and with loving myself because I have never found a place I feel truly 100% belong. I am who I am and no one will ever change that. Hate me, love me, I don't give two shits.

The heart ache and pain in my life made me who I am. Though I may go to hell, I tried damn it.

Fuck stereotypes, just don't be a shitty person.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro