2.Uttara

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Uttar always tried to take a good care of his mother. He started to love his sibling very dearly before it is even born.It was Uttar's birthday.The day was 5 months after pregnancy was announced.Everyone asked Uttar his wish. He told that he wish to get a baby sister. Everyone giggled at this. But one stood unsatisfied.

He spoke up " Girls are not much good for our house"

Everyone became quiet hearing this. But the birthday boy asked"Why?"

"Because they are inauspicious for our house"

"What are you even teaching my child, Senapati? " King Virat asked.

"Sorry to say Maharaj, But girls are really an inauspiciousness for everyone's life. Do you not remember the war in Ramayan happened due to a girl.She herself slept with both men and they both couldn't handle each other."

Uttar waited for his father's reply. Because even though he didn't knew the real meaning of what his uncle said, but he knew that it was something bad about Sita mata.

"Are you even in your senses? Are you saying bad things about Sita mata. Really?? War happened because of her? She was capable to kill Ravan and burn him to ashes but it was not the God's wish. And don't forget this, that Maya Sita was abducted not the real one.And what did you say? She slept with Ravan? How can you even say it. In my life, I never regretted for something this badly. I should have asked your father to kill you instead of his daughter's hand.Ravan was not even able to touch Maya of Sita Mata. If sita mata was not thr even abducted , how would he touch her? "
King Virat replied angrily. He could have lost his temper any time but was controlling it for his wife.

"Ohh Really. Then why did she gave a agnipariksha? "

"It was Maya Sita who gave Agnipariksha, not too prove herself but to change herself with the real Mata Sita. If you didn't understood till now. You are such a dumbhead. "

Keechak storm off to his room. King Virat looked at his son who did keenly listened to him. "Did you understood what I said, putr? "he asked. "Yes pitashree" Boy
replied

----------------------------------------------------------

After 2 months,

The painful sound of a woman and crying of a boy was heard. The king Virat and Uttar was waiting outside along with Keechak and his wife.His wife was 3 months pregnant.Keechak was least interested. His wife was not that bad. She always tried to mend the ways of Keechak but got hurt in the attempt.

Uttar was crying as he feared something may happen to his mother and his sibling. Keechak's wife tried to calm him.

After an hour or two, cry of a baby was heard. The king was very happy. A smile appeared in the face of Uttar. A dasi informed Maharaj that he can enter.King Virat along with others entered to see Queen Sudeshna sleeping in tiredness. In the side of her was a heavenly beautiful baby .

King Virat's mother spoke up-: It is a girl. King Virat had tears of happiness in eyes. Uttar literally jumped in joy. Everyone was happy except one. (You can guess right?)

It was Keechak . He hated girls and always tried to supress them. (Your guess was right)

King Virat took the baby in his arms. He asked to daimaa" Is maharani alright? "

"Yes she is. She will regain consciousness after few minutes"

King gave some  rewards to the daimaa. Everyone left the room except King and Uttar. They were adoring the cute little angel .

-----------------------------------------------------------

I always read keechad instead of keechak 🤦‍♀️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro