8.First meet

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Uttara was helping her mother by arranging rooms for guests. Queen was supervising the northern side while she was supervising the southern side. A dasi came and told Uttara that Uttar is calling her to tell something in the Raj upavan immediately. She was confused at first as they only went there when there father wished to have family time. But she went towards raj upavan. A girl was passing by it, so she heard what the dasi said. She walked a bit and bumped to someone. Both where lost in each other's eyes but the next moment realised their foul.

Girl- why were you staring at me?

Uttar- Oh devi, you were also staring at me. And is your eyesight weak.

Girl- Why?

Uttar- Because you didn't saw me standing here. If your eyesight is not weak why did you bumped with me.

Girl- Hawww, you think I am blind or something?

Uttar- I don't think. I believe and i am sure.

Girl- I am gonna kill you.

Uttar- Arey, pagal hai kya aap devi?

Girl- Tumne humhe pagal kaha

Uttar- Haa

Girl- erghhhh, I hate you

Uttar- tum toh aise keh rahe ho jaise mei tumhse prem karta hu.

Girl- You are mad

Uttar- No you are mad

Boy- Pragya, what happened?

Both Pragya and Uttar turned to see a boy. And the boy and Uttar was shocked to see each other.

Boy and Uttar muttered- Sakha

Pragya- bhrata, he said I am mad

Boy- woh toh tum ho

Both the boys chuckles. Pragya pouts.

Uttar- Tum kaise ho sakha

Pragya- Tum jaante ho bhraata ko.

Abhimanyu- Haa, me and Uttar know each other.

Pragya- Oh god. He is Uttar.

Uttar- Yes, I am. You are shocked like I am a ghost.

Pragya- Ghost would have been better

Abhimanyu- What happened dear?

Pragya- Woh, Actually when I was coming I heard a dasi saying Rajkumaari to meet rajkumar Uttar in Raj upavan immediately. I was a bit doubtful with her talks. Now I am sure she was saying lie.

Uttar- hey narayan , woh rajkumari Uttara thi ya Avantika.

Abhimanyu felt something different hearing the name Uttara. But it was no time to think.

Uttar- I am going to Raj upavan.

Abhimanyu- Sakha, you go and come with your family.I will go to Raj upavan.

Uttar- No

Abhimanyu- Please sakha. We are not familiar with the palace and it would be difficult for me to call the palace members. Sometimes soldiers may not grant permission too.

Uttar- Ok

Abhimanyu- before that where is Raj upavan.

Uttar- It is in northern side of the garden. Please be fast.

Pragya - What should I do?

Abhimanyu- you go and inform Krishna mamashree. Ok then I am going. You also move

They nodded and left.

Abhimanyu reached and was shocked to see the sight in front of him. Three boys were being beaten by a girl blue and black. She felt proud seeing her. "Wait a minute, proud,How can i be proud of someone I don't know" he thought. The girl saw the boy standing still.She assumed with his dress that he may not be one of the misbehaviors.

Uttara- mujhe goor kyu rahe ho. Madad kar sakte ho toh madad karo.

She told admist the sword fight she was doing. Abhimanyu was standing still numb.

Uttara- If you can't fight atleast call my family.

He was still numb. He was enjoying the voice of the beauty in front of him. He came back to normal state when he heard King Virat's voice.

Virat- Soldiers, arrest them.

The whole family and soon to be family came there with soldiers. The soldiers arrested the three boys with whom Uttara was fighting with.

Uttar hugged Uttara.

Uttar- Chutki, kya hua tha? I was so worried

Uttara- Bhrata, two things. First thing don't call me chutki. Second thing,you don't need to worry, I learnt from you to fight the misbehaviors like them.

Everyone smiled hearing it.

Sudeshna- But, what happened here?

Uttara- I was informed by a maid that i was called by bhrata to come here. I came here and the boys started speaking in cheap language and tried to touch me. I took sword from one of their hands and fought with them. And this boy over here was standing still, staring at me.

Hearing it everyone chuckled except sumitra and Avantika

Sumitra- Bhrata, why were you not helping her?

Krishna suppressing his laughter asked "Haa, Abhi why didn't you helped her? "

Abhimanyu- woh, mamashree.... Woh...

Draupadi- woh kya... Abhi..... Bolo....

Abhimanyu- woh...... I didn't had anything to fight. And i didn't knew the situation who is wrong and right.

Pragya- Achaa bhratashree.... Why did we send you here? To help her naa..... And you are saying you didn't know the situation.

Abhimanyu glared at her while others laughed.

Yudhishthir- Putri, are you alright?

Bheem- Did they hurt you?

Uttara- I am alright,kakashreeyo

Everyone was shocked that why did she called bheem and yudhishthir kakashree.

Uttara- sorry....., sam....r...rat and raj....k...umaar it was just a tongue of slip....

Everyone laughed at this

Uttara- i meant slip of tongue

Yudhishthir- It's ok putri. You can call us kakashree...

Uttara- Thank you, kakashree.

Avantika noticed blood stain in uttara's dress

Avantika screamed "Uttara"

Uttar- Kya hua?

Avantika- Bhrata woh..... woh... blood....

And she fainted ( She is a bit scared of blood due to a past of her.... If anyone's gonna ask me what about her periods... Then she is 12...so.....she has not experienced it yet..Moreover,there are some people like me who don't get hyper when seeing period bloods but get hyper when seeing blood due to cuts or accidents.)

Everyone including Uttara went near her.That's when uttar noticed blood in Uttara's palm.

Uttar-Uttara, you have blood in your arms. Someone call the vaidy.

Nakul- Rajkumaar calm down...Everyone please move a little... I will treat Rajkumaari Avantika.... Sahadev please look at Uttara's wounds.

Sahadev nodded.

Draupadi- Children you all can leave. We will come after Avantika gets consciousness.

Abhimanyu- But, maa... Woh...

Before he could complete pragya and printha dragged him out.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro