200 F****** FOLLOWERS BABY

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!
I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH! LIKE ALL I WANT TO DO IS SCREAM! It's a beautiful and you all are amazing!!!!!!!!! I have the best followers in the world and you are my friendly friends!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys I put so much heart into everything I put in here and my bio and for you guys to recognize it is amazing and I just...UGH I have no clue what I could say to thank you all!!!!

When I reached 100 followers, I couldn't be happier. I had no clue why I did, but I was so happy! I tagged every single one of them/you! It took 4 chapters but it was worth it! Should I do it again but with the rest of you? I guess I will unless you all have any different ideas.

SkySlayer200 out! ☁️⚔

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro