1. GILL FAMILY

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I am your husband,I should get the food first." Anish complain to her wife making a funny face. Ridhima gave him a big fake smile and pass on the food her best friend who is also her sister-in-law Vritika. Vritika take the food and tease his brother with his eyes moving them up and down. Anish roll his eyes and shouted to his mother "maa, instead of me, should have these two get married". Ridhima and Vritika gave each other High five hearing that.
"Putur ji,maine toh phle hi kaha tha soch lo." (Told you son to think about marriage) Vritika and Ridhima pout on seeing Mohan, their Father and father-in-law taking Anish's side. Anish agrees hmm "absolutely right papaji." "Tu kya right,main Ridhima putur ko bol rha tha. Fas gayi tere sath." (What right,i was talking about Ridhima who got stuck with you).
Ridhima and Vritika look at each other and burst into laughter. Viritika runs to her father and shower him with kisses.
Meanwhile Anish points to Ridhima that she can kiss him.
His father notice this,and said "Ashiq, go get icecream for everyone and then continue your romance."
"Haan,why not,want me go out and then Viru and Rids get busy in winding up the dinner and you get time to romance maa." Anish said and ran outside so that his father didn't scold him.
"Aww my romantic father" Vritika pull his father's cheeks.

Vritika's terrace

With a dairy in her hand, Vritika as usual writting her short poems down. Entire Gill family is present on Terrace for spending some family time.
"Viru, you should write about saturdays, i mean how awsm they are." Anish said with excitement.
"Why so" she questions back?
"Because next day is sunday. Off from all the week work and tension." Anish reasons with her.

Vritika sighed and said not for Saturday but i do have a some lines on family.

"Family is like necklace,
If you remove one pearl
From the bunch,the whole
Necklace will fall apart."

His father has a warm smile on his face.

"Not bad viru" Anish praised her. He Continued "you know what, i will give the most challenging topic. My boss- Advitiya Arora. He is the most complex person yet sorted one. It is like he is open book still one can't read him."

"Oye,are you having affair with him?" Ridhima asked him making a sad angry face. Anish hugs her and gave a side kiss on his forehead and said "Hahaha.. leave me,he is not interested in any women." Vritika's attention shifted to Advitiya's topic.

"May be he needs some love and and a partner who can make him understand that being strong doesn't you have to give up your emotions." Vritika said imagining an image of Advitiya in her mind.

For an instance,she wanted to counsel him like one of his students. Then she was back to her writting but this only topic she can think of is- Advitiya.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
On sunday morning, everyone was surprised with Sujata's behaviour. Even last night also she was busy on a call and was smiling the whole time.
Now her this behaviour is confusing everyone. She look at them and stop whatever she is doing.
"Kya dekh rahe ho,apni saheli se milne ja rhi hoon,usne ek ladka bataya h" her excitement can be seen.
"Maa.. why ?" Anish asked but he somewhere know the reason. Everyone was serious now.
"Teri biwi k liye, oyee teri bhn hi h na vyah k liye yahan"(for your wife, you do know only your sister is unmarried here) Sujata reply Sarcastically.

"Paa" Vritika who is staring at her mother but holding her father's hand questioning him.

Mohan is about ask the same but Sujata shows him 'keep finger on lips' sign. She says "why are you all getting tense up..what you new generation say chilax, meri jaanu,your are not getting married today, right now i am just going to know guy. If he is not ok then reject but if like then you can meet and decide yourself. We will always support your decision." She open her arms asking her to hug, Vritika lazily walks towards her and embrace her in hug.
"I want you to be happy with a family like us." Her mother tighten the hug.
"Ok Good morning, breakfast anyone". Anish said to no one in particular but his wife did a face palm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precape- "I would like to have a family like my friends,but if my super papa is hurt,then a big no."

"My niku can never hurt his super papa" He said.

So here is first Chapter.

Hope you like the glimpse.

Show your love by voting and comments.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro