16. Always with you

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Simran's pov

No way, my Advitiya can't fall for anyone like this. I know he married just because of that so called child. But I know he still love and care for me. Plus, him saying no for this deal,will be not be a good for my company. He is a tycoon now. I need his help. I can't let me go like this. I have to behave more like professional partners,so i can earn his trust again. Yes, i know what to do.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Are you still not sure about the deal. I think that's a good option." Anish tries to clear his confusion.

"Yaa, but we have to be completely sure that we are investing in good one. They are not in good condition recently." Advitiya replied. Clearly,he wasn't interested in facing Simran again.

"Yes, you are right. But that's not because of our work." Simran enters and continue "the other companies use cheap tactics and provide you service at cheap rates as a result, their outcome isn't what they expect. We never do that. You can check yourself. If found anything wrong than you can terminate the contract before it's complete. I gave you my words."

Advitiya and Anish looks at each other. Anish nods in yes.

"Ok, i will get the contract ready. Remember, if i ever terminate this deal, you don't even owe a penny from this company. Get that." Advitiya informs her.

"I never back off my words. Please trust me." She smiled.

'I have seen people breaking trust. And you can't back off because you will sign the contract. I will send you a copy." Advitiya dismiss her.

While going back, he thought since he will be working with Simran, it will be better of Vritika know about their past. He don't want to hurt her. So he planned to tell about her today only.
All of sudden, a truck came from wrong direction and looks uncontrolled. Advitiya tried to escape the accident but his car was hit badly by the truck. The crowd gather near the car.

"It shouldn't take him that much time to come." Vritika mumble to herself but everyone heard.

"Not the first time he is that late." Soniya dismiss Vritika's thought.

"There people who think about Their loved ones Soniya. Not everyone is like you." Rohit said in distaste.

Soniya gulped hard looking at everyone.

"Vritika, why don't you call him."
Daya said.

"He called while he was leaving, that was more than half hour min,so he should be here bu now. I call him again." Vritika worried says.

She calls but no response. Now she became even more worried fir him.

"He is not picking up the phone." She tells everyone.

On the third time, and after many rings, some one picks up the call.

"Put the phone on speaker, i will scold him." Daya says to her.
She puts the phone on speaker.

"Hello"

Thats not Advitiya. Vritika thought.

"Who are you. That's my husband's phone." She ask the person on other end.

"Madam, I am speaking from City Smart Hospital. Your husband had an accident 40 mins before. We taking him to hospital. You please reach there as soon as possible." That man said.

The atmosphere become heavy and serious. Everyone was quite. It was a big news to sink in.
Vritika was in shock.

"Vritika, come we need to reach hospital. Don't worry he will be ok. Come." Rohit wake her up from shock.
Kashish inform Mukti about the accident and told her to stay with Anika.
They all leave for hospital. All this while, Vritika prayed and cried hard for him. Her sniffs can be heard. Kashish was managing both Daya and Vritika. She himself want Advitiya to be fine.

"Advitiya Arora, car accident." Rohit ask receptionist on reaching hospital.

"Sir, his mobile. I called you." A compounder said.

"He is fine na." Vritika ask between her sniffs.

"When we reach there, he was in pool of blood. Right now, he is in operation theater. You can ask doctor from doctor." He informs them.

Vritika couldn't handle herself anymore. She started crying her heart out. Rohit consoles him.

After sometime, doctor came out from OT and ask for the patient's family.
They all introduce themselves as his family.

"See, he has lost much of blood. Thank god the broken window didn't damage his eyes. Operation is successful but next 24 hours are crucial. We need to keep him under observation."

"Can we see him." Daya plead the doctor.

You can see him, but only one member can stay.

"I will stay with him." Vritika said like she in a compition.
After giving Advitiya, a glance they all left.
"Call whenever you feel." Kashish told her.

She went inside his room and sit near him. He was lying unconscious. A tear slipped from her eyes.
In between her hiccups she said to him,like he was listening to her, "I am here with you now and always. You take rest and come home soon. I love you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An unfortunate incident 🤐.

But it will bring them more closer.

Ok, I heard many shapoo fans are leaving. Why? Because Shaheer have a girlfriend. We may not get Shapoo as real couple,but we still have our ArDi to support. Also don't you want Shapoo in a new show? So don't need to be too sad.  Just pray that we get them in a show again and our ArDi is always best.
I request all Shapoo fans to continue their awsm work and keep supporting both of them.

Last not the least, keep voting and commenting.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro