18. Get Well Soon

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Papa...i miss you." Poor Anika almost cried see her super papa injured. She got in his bed and hugged her. She came to hospital with other members as Vritika told them about his consciousness.

"Papa are you hurt" she said touching his hand, which was fractured.
"No, i am Niku's super dad. How can i get hurt." He kiss him. Vritika pick her up and said "papa is fine just need little rest."
Daya, his mother was almost in tears again. Looking at her he said, "maa, you heard her i am fine now."
"Yeah, looks like he will do some hip hop any moment." Rohit lighten the mood.

"No, but i can beat someone." Advitiya replied back.

Anika and Mukti wrote Get well soon with some drawing on his fracture. They kiss him on cheeks and left the room to let him rest. Anika turned, came back and kiss Vritika also.
Rohit was there,he asked, "Vritika you are here almost a day. If you need rest you can go home, i can tolerate him."
She smiled and said, "thank you but I want to stay here."
Rohit was last to leave, leaving them alone.

In evening, nurse came for dressing. Vritika was sitting on a near sofa. Nurse started unbuttoning Advitiya, for cleaning his wounds. Vritika was moving his neck, trying to see the nurse who was touching her husband, too closely.

Advitiya notice this,and smile to himself. He surely going to tease her about this.
Soon the nurse left.

"So you are ok." He asked her,hiding his smile.

"Yes, why?" She replied.

"No,i saw your face when the nurse opened my shirt for dressing. The way you were looking at her." He couldn't control his laugh longer.

She understood he notice her but didn't accept. "No way, she was just doing her work." She brushes off the topic.

"Exactly,she was just doing her work. You don't have to be jealous." He said again with huge grin.

"I am not jealous." She said getting little irritated.

"Ohh please, i saw you face. Don't lie. Just accept it dear." He said still smiling.

She rolls her eyes. "I am going to sleep on couch now. Dream about me getting Jealous from you hard working nurse." She sarcastically said and got up.

"Wait. If you are not Jealous, you should not have said this. And if you sleep on couch than I coming with you." He started getting up.

You stop blackmailing me. Lie down straight now. She more like ordered.
Next moment they both were sleeping on the same bed. They weren't sleeping for real, he was playing with her hairs and she was just enjoying his warmth.

"I didn't like her,I mean she could have told me to that. I am your wife and sitting right there."  She said staying in same position.

"No. I wouldn't let you that." He said with smile dancing on his lips.

"Really?" She yells in low wise.

"Yes. She is nurse, it's her job. It didn't affect me that much. But you, you do affect me Vritika. If you touch me, it will not be a mere touch but more than that. You feel my soul. I will react different. So better let that nurse do her job." He said with every emotions in his eyes.

She was silent. There was mere distance between their lips. But not for long. Soon there lips met very intimately. Though she was careful about his wounds. They kept kissing until they were left out of breath.

"I soon want to give you chance of undressing me." He winked.

She laughed and said "I am waiting for you to get well soon hubby." She gave the wink back.

They were in each others embrace when his phone shows message, "Get well soon, Adi ❣️". He saw the message and keep the phone aside not think of it or of her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo sorry for late update.🙏🙏

But here it is.
Advika's romantic moment.❣️

Keep your vote and comments on.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro