20. Miss Know It All

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Vritika.. Vritikaaa..." Advitiya shouted from his room. She came in the room with not so good expression.

"I guess your brain surgery isn't done properly. This the 7th time you are calling no shouting for no reason." She said gritting her teeth.

"No Reason, no reason, I am getting bore here and you all are decorating house and getting yourself ready and here I am sitting alone like a punished kid." He whined.

"Fine.. get ready, maa paa will be here any moment. And le me dress as well." She replied looking little bit of tired.

"We can save the time and get ready together." He winked and ask her.
She just gave him a look and went to get ready.

The mansion was decorated very nicely for Diwali. Bright lights were everywhere. Rangoli were made on floors, along with diya's and candles. Every one was happy and celebrating the festival. Little Anika was jumping with joy. She ran to Vritika and hugged her. Her heart was full of love and to express her happiness and feelings she simply said "i love mama". Advitiya was watching them. He was happy that his decision to marry Vritika wasn't wrong at all. She is not only perfect for Anika but she is exactly the girl he want him for for himself.
Vritika looks at him while hugging Anika and both gave each other a assuring smile.

Soon Vritika's parents arrive to wish them.
"Bhai didn't come?" Vritika ask them.
"No, you know na beta, Ridhima's due date is near. So they are at home." His father explains.

They were spending some good time but a call made them all nervous. It was Ansh, he informs them Ridhima is going in labour and he is taking her to hospital.

Every one reached at hospital. Advitiya was comforting him. Meanwhile all others were also praying for mother and kids.

After like two and half hour, doctor came and congrats them. Ridhima gave birth to, a boy and a girl. Ansh was relived and happy. He asked about Ridhima to which doctor replied 'she is ok but exhausted and need rest, but nothing to worry about.'
They were allowed to meet her one by one.

A message on Vritika's phone was enough to grab her attention and kind of spoil her mood.

I want my lovely daughter Anika back~ her mother, Simran.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and sorry for letting you wait.❣️❣️

I will soon wind this story up and write a new one.

Please keep your votes and comments on.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro