3. MEETING HIS FAMILY

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You could have just asked me first maa, i know him" Anish baffled. Ridhima was trying soothe him, while everyone remain silence on terrace. "Don't over react Ani, I haven't ordered Viru to get married. She is my daughter too. Her yes for marriage is still needed and you can still tell about him. Look, i haven't seen him but heard from many that he speak less, is bossy but good by heart and they are good family. They all are little show off I agree but they are good family, a good match for her. Is that man a ghost?" Sujata was angry for the way he react.

Sujata reveals about the meeting with Arora's. Anish couldn't resist himself when he heard that her mother has almost chosen his boss Advitiya as a groom for Vritika.

Anish take a deep breath and said "yes, i know that man. And no he is not ghost nor he is bad it just that they both are totally different ,Viru is like rainbow and he is like clouds."
"Rainbow can make dark clouds disappear" Ridhima reasoned with him. He sighed and look at her.
Vritika notice everyone was waiting for her to speak. She sits near her mother, put her chin on her mother's shoulder, said, "I know everyone care for me, want me to be happy. Maa i am ready to meet that man and bhai you work with him, now tell me that if he is that greyish character why not a straight no for him. Maa didn't force any one to say yes."
"Exactly,tell us what's wrong with him. I love my daughter too and is your boss a devil?"

Anish sit where he was standing, holding Ridhima's hand, said " Viru, i told you he is complicated man. He hardly himself laugh how can he make you happy. Till now i only have seen love for her daughter. It's not like he didn't love his family, but he is in pain and looks like he doesn't want that to end. He is good but not for you." He tried to explain his point.

Vritika for a moment wants to be with Advitiya. Wants him to that it's fine to be smile be any circumstance. She wanted him to fix him.

Vritika with a smile says "bhai, don't worry and maa like i said i will meet and decide. Ok Now everyone can go and sleep tomorrow i have to visit a school as guest teacher and i don't want to get late." She yawns in end.

"Main bhi kuch bolon" Mohan asked looking at everyone. They all nod in yes. "Thank god i married your mother and have such intelligent and lovely kids." He said.

Sujata makes a serious face while others just laugh.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Good morning students,i am Vritika, you new guest teacher. We will study by playing game. So let's start" Vritika address the class.

"Miss Vritika,i must say you have an interesting way of teaching. Kids were learning as well enjoying" every teacher was praising Vritika.

As school got over, children leave the class. In corridor, Vritika notice that a girl is trying hard to free her bag which got struck in door knob.
Vritika saw her with great love and goes to help her so that she didn't hurt herself. She gently remove her bag and free her. The girl look at her and smiled.
"Are you ok?" She ask with concern.
"I am fine, miss. I like the games we play today with you. I won in 2 board games." She happily told her.
"Woww so good at games and very intelligent in studies too. Impressed. Your mama and papa must be proud of you" Vritika appreciates her.
I don't have mama but I have super papa, Rocha, muku and more. This time her smile is little dull.
Vritika become mum hearing her. She keep staring her with love. She hugs her.

Later they came out of school with their chit chat.
The girl saw her family and run towards them. Vritika is smiling watching her.
"Thank you,miss" girl turned and said.
"Aww,you don't have to be, you are my responsibility and i like spending time with you. Anika"

"You are new here" Kashish state rather than ask "i knew the Teachers here,after all it's my granddaughter safety and concern." Kashish came with Daya to fetch Anika from school.

"Great, every parent should be that responsible. And i am guest teacher here." Vritika replies.

Other teachers come and acknowledge Vritika's work.

"Nice to meet you beta, i mean miss-" Daya asked for her name

"Vritika, Vritika Gill". She says bye to Anika and left.

"It's all Krishna's plan." Daya said with her eyes on Vritika's back.

Do you like her niku she fingers towards Vritika. Anika sees where they are pointing, beaming said "she very good and helpful also. I like her."

"Time to ask him now" it was Kashish. They both is impressed by Vritika.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Advitiya's office

Slamming file on the table, Advitiya sighed. This time it wasn't her mother but Anika's wish have a family. Which she actually deserve.
He remembers last time when he rejected the girl because she said something about Anika which pissed him off.
But now it's Anika who want this. He is not relationship from a long time... It was only her in his life. He gulped at her thoughts.
He will marry the girl whichever her mother found appropriate.

"May I come in" Anish ask for his permission.
It is for the first time that Anish is not saying something and eyeing him.

"What wrong" Advitiya notice him.

He shakes his head in no,but says nothing.

With an irritate look on his face he says to Anish "look, you are the only one that little bit but understands me. So kindly tell me what's with you today."

Anish says nothing but starts observing the room interior and moves his head like admiring it.

Advitiya watches him and rub his forehead and trying not to shout at him.

"It'smysister" Anish said it in one go.

"Come again, this time slowly" Advitiya couldn't get what he said.

Anish exhales and says "it's my sister that your mother is looking for you."

"Your sister?For me?for marriage" Advitiya says each words to confirm that he heard right and he said right.

Anish nods in yes,"yup. Thats the case"

They both look at each other for some time.

"Actually,i haven't thought of marriage" Advitiya says after a pause.

I know, take your time. And this the file that you wanted. Done on time. He smile and left.

"Great" Advitiya always have respect from him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So you are saying yes for marriage" Daya confirms again.

"Maa it's 5th time you are asking same. You want me to say no" Advitiya says to her mother.

"No...no..no.. it's just you came home and just said yes just confirming" Daya says with a huge grin.
She is very happy.

"Without meeting her, you said yes. Sudden change" Kashish question.

"I know someone from her family. I think i know her without anymore questions I am again telling you I am ready for this marriage" He again said it.

Daya and Kashish are very happy listening this. But they got serious when Advitiya says

"I have some conditions".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precape- "i don't know what's going on with you,but if you hurt my sister..i will kick your ass boss". Anish glared.
"Don't worry...from now on she is my responsibility" Advitiya assure him.

So how was it Readers. Conditions?😉😂

Get ready to witness Shapoo marriage.

Till then show your love..vote and comment❣️❣️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro