5. ADVITIKA WEDDING

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika is very happy for her father's marriage. Though Advitiya is little bit upset. As he clearly mention that it will be simple wedding but her mother and Anika and others convince him for small functions.

"Come niku it's your turn to apply haldi (turmeric) on your father." She along with mukti put haldi on his face. Her face is screaming happiness today. She dances with family members. This brings a huge smile on Advitiya's face.
"Mubarak ho janab, ab zara dhyaan kaam k sath ghr pr bhi dena" (congratulation buddy,now keep your Focus on work and house as well). Rohit smirks.
Advitiya just gave him a straight look and said "i know what i have to do."
"Men are sorted before marriage." Rohit gave a comeback.
"True that" Anuj said pating Advitiya's back.

Advitiya didn't reply. For few minutes, he remember when he first saw her. Anish told him about her visiting him. He can't control himself. When he saw her,she was already looking at her. It looks like she is peeping inside him. Indeed she is beautiful and magnetic. He cannot avert his eyes. It is going to be difficult as he had planned something else from this marriage.
He came out of her thoughts when mukti and niku hugs him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Beta have you packed your stuff properly. You haven't miss anything. Tell us if you need anything, we can arrange it by morning." Sujata ask Vritika in rapid tone.

"Maa,maa,maa relax haan maine bhabhi k sath milkar sb kar liya h aur kuch reh bhi gya toh yeh ghr shaddi k baad bhi mera h,haq se aakr le jaungi nahi toh yahan rahega toh bhi
chalega." (mother,relax,yeh i have prepared everything along with sister in law,and in case if i do forget something,i have the same right as before on this house,so it's totally fine if my stuff remains here) Vritika tells her mother.
Sujata looked very tired but happy for her daughter's marriage. She looked her who has applied mehandi oh her hands and legs. Her eyes become tearful.
"No crying maa" though Vritika said this but her voice was tearful as well.

Earlier, she had her haldi rasam,where groom's family members came and complete the rituals. Little Anika was also there. She was the first one to put haldi on Vritika's face.
After that, in evening,they had mehandi rasam. Her family were happily singing,dancing and preparing.

"Here is pizza and ice cream for my lovely....wife" Anish came with bunch of food packets. He tease her sister,who rolls her eyes at him and snatch the pizza box from him.

"Eat all you want,from tomorrow onwards it's my rule in this house. From food to everything will be mine." He gave a sinister laugh with a flying kiss in the end.

"Ohh raja ji idhar dekh"(my king have a look) no guessing it's his father.. "come and help with these clothes and decorations for tomorrow."
"Love you papa" she shouts while stuffing her mouth with Ice cream.
He turns to go out but is stop by her wife "I will be sleeping with her today."
"Are you sure?" He said wiggling his eyes with playful smile.
"Youuu..Yess i am sure" Ridhima reads his dirty mind.

Her mother hit on his shoulder jokingly and orders "Now you two have your sleep it's your big day after all."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wedding preparation were going on from early morning.
Only families and few close friends were there to attend it.
No loud music,no show off but sounds of laughter and happiness is everywhere.

Advitiya and family arrives at Gill house.

They were welcome with open hearts and arms by Gills. Being indian and knowing it's traditions, Advitiya touch feets of Vritika's parents for their blessings. Manoj hugs him like father.
Later they were served the starters. Men in a different room while womens were touching up, gossiping and talking about there dress of the day.

Advitiya was looking around the house when Ridhima came ask him "Are you trying look for your someone special?" Pressuring 'your' more.

"No.. just looking for water" Advitiya said wavering.

"Ohh..water..ok..if you say so" she giggle at his reaction and then ask "Anika apko milna hain Vritika se..come."

Advitiya holds Anika's hand and says something in her ears. They gave each other thumbs up.

Anika's dress

"Omg Anika kitni beautiful lg rhe ho app." Vritika compliments her.

"Aap bhi mama" Anika replies and hugs her.
Vritika just melt by her gesture.
Then Anika delivers the message in her ear given by her father.
"Papa wants to meet you alone now." Vritika startled mand mouthed ok.

"Something wrong" Ridhima caught her face expression. Vritika signals a no.
She was sitting in Ridhima's room close to terrace.

"Bhabhi apko sb bhar dekh rahe honge,mujh kuch chaiye hoga toh bol dungi apko." (Bhabhi everyone must be looking for you, if i need something i will let you know.)

With that, Ridhima left her to attend some other guests.

"Toh apke papa abhi kyun milna chahate h mujhse" (your father wants to meet me now, why). Anika shrugs.
"Tell him to meet me on terrace ok."
Advitiya sitting a little tense as pandit ji almost prepared everything and he has to meet her before marriage. Anika came running to her and conveys him the message and then goes to dance with mukti.

Advitiya's outfit

He climbs up the decorated terrace and found her already there facing her back.

Vritika's outfit and jewellery

She turned to face him. He is looking so handsome. The light colour suits him. The good boy hair style on him giving the gentleman look. She lower her eyes and shys away as she notice he is looking at her without blinking.

Advitiya looks at her mesmerizing bride. She looks like a queen in her bridal attire. Her khol eyes and beetroot red cheeks makes him speechless. He witnessed the amazing beauty which soon will be his.

Complete silence but in background the voice,songs and laughter can be hear.

He came out from her thoughts.

"I have something to say. Look i agree for this marriage because of Anika. I want you to know that other than that you are no one to me. For me you will be Anika's mother always. So you are here as my child's mother, don't expect me to be your husband. In world's eyes we are together but reality is we will only be raising our child. Nothing more than that. You can back out of you want." He said in rigid voice.

Vritika stood dumbfound. No reaction. But her eyes bich were shinning till now were teary. She know it will be easy for them to be together but she definitely didn't expect what he just said. Without saying a word she left pushing him away.

Her most important day almost gets ruined.

Pandit (priest) make a call for bride and groom. Advitiya came but he didn't expect her to come on mandap after what just happened. He has declined many before her but never felt anything but today he did felt her pain.
After the second announcement for her,when she didn't appear,he was sure,she won't come. To his suprise,she came. He notice her red eyes and know he is responsible for that.

First they exchange their garlands. Everyone whistles and hoot.
They sat together in mandap and there Journey as one began.
As per instruction, Advitiya put vermilion (sindur) on her head little bit of which fell on her nose and tied the sacred thread(mangalsutra) in her neck. In between these rituals Anika came and sat in her father's lap,after all she do play a big part in bringing them together.

Little did she know,a lot of work is still left for her.

Soon her father tied the knot and they both stand for sath pheras (bride and groom take 7 rounds around sacred fire). Anika excitedly throw flower petals on them.

With that,their lifes become one.
They were now husband and wife.

They took blessings of elders and hugs the younger ones. She remain silent whole time.

Vritika realises soon it will be the time of her vidai(going to her husband's house). Her eyes gets warm and tried to wipe but notice unintentionally they both were holding hands. She didn't have any idea that this hand will be there for her for life time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally they got married ❣️❣️

Thank you so much readers for your love till now.

More exciting and romantic Chapters ahead as now focus will be on our shapoo.

Please let your votes and comments continue.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro