*10*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lets starts.....

Swara : y  today you late Ragini.....

Ragii(fakely blushing ): wo...actually you know na... after marriage some time....

Swara(confusingly ) : what Ragini i did not understand....

Ragini(looking irritadly ) : don't say swara..... your Sanskaar not doing romance with you......

Swara gets lost in her thought.

Ragini  (smrik seeing swara ) : you know  swara when her husband not love them anymore then they only pretend happy with there wife's. You know swara if husband love their wife na then they always searching chance  romance with there wife's.....

Swara( inocently ) : but I never see Laksh  romance with you ya even he talk to you...he always  like angry man......

Ragini  (angrily ) : all not are same na swara..... he loves me more then anything.....  he did not romance infront of family.....

Swara(fakely smile ) : haa Sanskaar also don't show infront of all....

Ragini(diverting topic ): you know na swara all are angry with you and Sanskaar.... but I have one idea to win their love....

Swara : what idea Ragini? ?

Ragini : Giving them good news.....

Swara(confusingly ) : what good news? ?

Ragini : making them grandparents.... after getting this news they all will love you...... and also after so many months you both are married till now they did not get good news.... so they will more upset with you......saying this she smrik seeing swara getting affecting.....

Ragini : i will come ok.....Sayingthis she went from there living swara thinking.....

Swara takes plate of food and walk towards room thinking Ragini's word... she comes in room and sees Sanskaar struggling with tie. She goes near him and help him to wear tie.

Sanskaar : thanks..... he hurriedly goes near bed and takes beg and start walking....

Swara : Sanskaar your breakfast.....I made for you...

Sanskaar : you eat yourself...I don't have time....

Swara : but you forgetting something....

Sanskaar : what swara? ? Tell me fast don't waste my time....

Swara : nothing..... you go...saying this she fakely smile...

Sanskaar goes from there hurriedly beacause of meeting.

Swara sat down on bed with sad smile.
" I don't know y Sanskaar ingnoring me.... today is fourth time he did not kiss my forehead.... he never forget but I don't know what happen to him.... he never kiss me in this two months or he never romance with me.... he always behaving like stranger.... I have to talk Sanskaar about child..... I can sense in their talk that they are just showing me that they are not upset with me , I think due to my memory loss"

Swara switch on tv to light her mood were some movie showing.
Scene
" you don't want to go office "
" no I want to romance with my wife "
"You are getting late we will do it night "
"Ok....but I want kiss saying this he starts kissing her"

Swara immidetly switch off tv....
"Sanskaar never kiss me and also don't even romance with me...... he even don't come close to me now I have to do something " saying this she pout

In night
"Finally my deal get complete... because of this deal I did not taste swara's breakfast , I know she was upset with me i seen in her eyes .... but I am helpless, this deal important for me... I should say her sorry " saying this he enter in room.

But he shock seeing his room state. Room was beautifully decorated with rose flowers were candles added more beauty in room. Some flowers spreaded on bed in heart shape. Candles and rosees smell spreaded all over room.

He looks towards door which was opening , swara step out wearing beautiful red sari were her wet hair playing with her wast. Her lips painted with dark red colour were she was playing  lips with her smile were lowering her eyes. She was shyly standing there.

Sanskaar gulps his saliva seeing her like that, he goes near her with shivering legs because seeing scene he get know what comming to him.....
Sanskaar(stammering ) : swara what is this....

Swara : how I am looking. ...

Sanskaar : super hot.....I mean beautiful...
Swara (pulling him towards her ): then why you don't come close to me...... she slowly wisper near his ear...
Sanskaar  (closing his eyes ) : i can't unde..rst...and..
Swara : why you don't make love with me......

Listening this Sanskaar immediately open his eyes wide..... he was seeing like electric wire come under his feet but without shaking.....

Swara : Sanskaar tell na.....

Sanskaar(seeing here and there  ): what can I say to you.....its just you are not well thats why......

Swara  : what happen to me...only memory loss then.....

Sanskaar : wait let me.....think...

Swara : what are you barbering yourself. ...

Sanskaar(nervously ) : wo....I don't want to you forget our special movement.... ya that's reason...

Swara : what special moment Sanskaar.... we are husband and wife.....(teary eyes ) I don't know Sanskaar why you always ignoring me when I coming close to me..... you don't hiding something from me na....

Sanskaar goes near her and hug her

Sanskaar : y will I hide from you swara.... its just i am busy in office and by the way why you thought like this....

Swara(complaining like child ): you know all husband romance with there wife while going office and when ever they time but you always running away from me..... you never made love to me......

Sanskaar making crying face : who idiot said this.....

Swara : I watch in TV........

" I will throw this Tv out of my house..... (killing expression ) this tv always show how to romance with wifes but (making faces ) never show how to stay away from wife....idiot Tv.... if I able to do  I will cut all connection of Tv which was present in our house..... said in mind....

Sanskaar(fakely smile ) : This was TV swara.... they have nothing to show.... they just showing stupid show......

Swara (breaking hug  ): they are not stupid....you tell me when you romance with me.....just tell me....

Sanskaar : haa wo....(searching answer ) let it be....now tell me when you want to do romance.....

Swara (angrily ): which husband ask their wife's to tell when she want romance....

Sanskaar : ohh sorry... I don't know knowledge about it na.....

Swara(angrily ) : then other husband go school to study romance...???

Sanskaar (fearly ): we will talk tomorrow na swara.... lets sleep....

Swara angrily pulled Sanskaar towards her and place her lips on his rough  lips and start sucking it angrily were Sanskaar went numb sudden action, his mind stop to react, swara bit his lips and entered her toung  into his mouth and started sucking his tongue......  due to bite he come into sense he immediately push swara and shout....

Sanskaar : swara what are you doing? ??

Swara(fearly due to shout ) : Sanskaar I only kiss you.... its was my right... why are shouting at me..... saying this she start crying.....

Sanskaar come into sense and hug her...

Swara (struggling in hug while crying ): Sanskaar don't hug me plz live me.... you are very bad... you are behaving like I am not your wife.....

Sanskaar : I am sorry swara...... plz forgive me....

Swara (crying ): no you always do like this....and then say sorry ahhh.... saying this he held her head due to pain.....

Sanskaar (worriedly ) : swara what happen..... saying this he cup her face....

Swara : my head is paining.....

Sanskaar: where is your tablets.....???

Swara(cryingly ) : today only they over.....plz Sanskaar do something......

What can I do now...... plz god help me. ...its just du to me..... (trying to remember ) yaa doctor said to me if her head start paining just diver her mind....but what can I do now....... plz god forgive me. ..said in mind....

Sanskaar immediately cup her face and place his lips on her juicy lips and start sucking her were he place one hand on her back and sensual start carressing her back. He murmured between kiss," just kiss me back swara " saying this he bite her lips , listening this swara start kissing her bacb with same passion , he bit her lips to open her mouth and entered tongue in her mouth and explored in her mouth after sometime they broke kiss and start patting heavily were swara hide her face in Sanskaar chest.
Sanskaar  (closing his eyes ) : Swara now you feeling....I mean your headpain

Swara  (blushingly ) : now stop..... Sanskaar I want something from you...

Sanskaar(still hugging her) : hmm

Swara  (playing with his button ): i know our family members already  upset with us..... and till now we didn't give them good news..... they will get  more upset with us Sanskaar.... after making them grandparents may be they will forgive us....

Listening this Sanskaar again widen her eyes, " this girl kill me me today...... first I lost my fist kiss...... now she ready to take my virginity from me without marriage.... I save my vaginity to give my wife.....but this girl.... and if we will give this news our parents they shurly gets heart attack god save me " he said in mind fearly.

Sanskaar : who said this you..... don't say you saw this in TV this time I will throw this Tv out of my room.....

Swara (lowering her eyes ): i will not tell......

Sanskaar : see swara..... we will not win there heart doing this emotionally..... we will win their love with our goodness..... and I don't want you to forget this special movement of our ..we will have our child when you remember your past........

Swara(overwhelmed ) : thanks Sanskaar for understanding ya and I don't want to forget this special movement ...... but if I don't remember my past....

Sanskaar : we will see later..... and I have full faith on god... you will remember....

Swara (shyingly ): but we can make love na....

Sanskaar : what? ?? I give you this much lecture so i. don't dont want to do...but you still want....

Swara (confused ): lecture

Sanskaar : we can't do Swara? ??

Swara  : what? You have problem Sanskaar?

Sanskaar  (shockingly ): what? ?? (Sweatingly)  Noo.... if we will do then you will get pregnant I mean to say  (closing her eyes ) I don't have protection....

Swara (shyingly ): ohhh..... but you waste my hard work...you know how much time I waste for this decoration....

Sanskaar (making faces ) : next time I will do...... don't waste your time..... seeing your hardwork I am just like to faint..... saying this he drag swara to bed and sleep hugging swara because he don't want any other questions.

To be continued.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro