*4*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sun rays fell on beautiful couple were they sleeping picefully we can say one person uncomfortable were other peacefully.

Swara open her eyes feeling sun ray on her eyes. She hide her face in Sanskaar chest. But still cruel sun disturbing her. Finally she open her eyes and saw Sanskaar struggling to sleep due to sunray, she smile seeing him.  She get up from bed and close window.She again come near Sanskaar and start waking up.

Swara : Sanskaar plz get up now see its already 8 we have to go

But no use Sanskaar was still sleeping , he was in deep sleep., he don't move bit also

Swara (herself ): i think he was tiered because of me.... let him sleep sometime till I will take bath...saying this she goes towards cupboard and see her dresses.

Swara  (herself ) : today I will go home and they are marwari and they wear only sari so I should wear saree..... but y maa and dida wear like bangali sari??? I should ask Sanskaar but he was sleeping.... I will ask maa.... saying this she goes towards Shomi.

In shomi room

Shomi : what happen shona you want to ask something.... she said seeing swara's questionable look.

Swara : wo maa y are you wearing bangali sari? ???

Shomi : wo I am bangali so that's y? ??

Swara : seeing dadi...... I think baba is marwadi.....

Shomi : yes.....( teary eyes but she hide from swara) but I am not comfortable in marwari saree so I wear this sari....

Swara : ohhh...... maa I want Marwari sari to wear.... so I can go home.... I don't want to make Sanskaar mom sad....

Shomi(worriedly listening home ): but I don't have......

Swara  (sadly ): now what should I do????(smilingly) haa dadi....   I will get from her saying this she ran from there without Listening.....

Shomi : shona plz listen to me......saying this she ran behind her.

In dadi room

Dadi : y are you coming here? ??

Swara : wo dadi I want marwadi sari to wear ???

Dadi : but y you want? ?

Swara : wo today I am going home na.... In my cupboard i don't have sari.... so....

Dadi about to shout but she stop seeing Shom'is pelding look. Shomi fold his hand to stoping dadi.

Dadi control herself and goes towards cupboard,  bringing sari and give to swara.

Swara  (happily): thank you dadi..... saying this she exitedly kiss dadis cheeks and goes from there.

Were dadi stand there shock,  she immediately rub her cheeks and shout : pagal ho gai say mera dharam brasht kar rahi say......

Swara comes to her room and see Sanskaar still sleeping. She goes in washroom and comes after taking shower.

Swara : i don't know how to wear sari....I don't know how I wear sari in my home? ??

She goes in Shom'is room and Shomi help her to wear sari.

She goes near Sanskaar and start waking him, but he was sleeping peacefully. Swara bend down little and kiss his cheeks were water droplets falling on his face.

Feeling wateron his face , open his eyes. He widden his eyes seeing swara close to her,  he sat on bed shoutingly" Ahhhh"

Sanskaar (heavily patting ) : what are you doing here swara? ??

Swara  (confusingly and worridly ) : what happen Sanskaar why are you shouting? ?  and what I am doing here means? ?

Reality hit Sanskaar that he has to behave like her husband. He tightly close his eyes for his stupidity.

Swara ( holding his shoulder ) : what happen Sanskaar tell na.....

Sanskaar  ( searching answer ) : wo wo... yaa I got it...i mean  I saw bad dream.... thats y I shout.....

Swara : ohhh but what you saw.....

Sanskaar in mind ohh shit how many questions ask you swara..... now what can I tell you....

Sanskaar (fakely making sad face): hmmm wo yaa I got dream that you are living me.....

Looking sad face swara immediately hug him were Sanskaar shock.

Sanskaar in mind y she hugging me again and again. He speak me without hugging also but no.... I don't know till I should act... listening swara's voice he comes into sense

Swara (teary eyes ): i will never live you Sanskaar.... I will always with you what ever happened in future......

Sanskaar  (unknowingly ) : i also never let you go from away from me.....

Swara broke hug and said : now go and take shower we have to go home till then I will get ready......

Sanskaar : ok...... saying this he went to take shower.....

He come out taking shower wearing same cloth because he don't have cloth.

He lookes towards swara were she was getting ready infront of mirror. He was amazed seeing her wearing sari because he does not notice till now she was wearing sari.

Sanskaar : why are wearing sari? ??

Swara : wearing sari means.... before also I wear sari naa ?? I mean you are marwadi so I should wear saree na...

Sanskaar : haa....I just asked if you are not comfortable.....

Swara(smilingly ) : haa i feeling like I playing with football this plates...... I don't know y.... getting confused

Sanskaar(listening her answer he smile ): its ok if you don't want to wear i had no problems....

Swara : no..I only wear this........
Sanskaar :ok don't think too much... saying this he about to go from there..
Swara : haa wo Sanskaar plz go and bring sindoor from mandir na.... I want to applied and were is my mangalsutra???

Listening this Sanskaar looked at her shock he does not think about it. He was searching answer what to replied...

Swara (inocently): Sanskaar tell na..... What are you thinking? ?

Sanskaar : what is need of sindoor and mangalsutra...?. You come with me like this only....

Swara (angrily ): what do you mean need Sanskaar? ?? You know sindoor and Mangalsutra how much  important for women..... people give respect..... saying this she hold her head due to pain. Some flashes comeing her mind.

Sanskaar(fumbling ) : ha wo... swara calm down you lost your mangalsutra in accident..... I told to make new for you....
Listening this swara feels little better...

Swara(teary eyes ): how can I lost my mangalsutra?? It's previous to every woman but I lost it Sanskaar..... how can I Sanskaar...

Sanskaar(wiping her tears ) : Mangalsutra and sindoor not important in relationship.... but trust,  understanding important for marriage. Mangalsutra and sindoor only to identify that she was married because people think wrong about women. Now smile....

Swara : ok......but plz bring sindoor i want to put....

Sanskaar : ok.....and goes from there and bring sindoor and give to swara.

Swara : Sanskaar filled my mang na???

Listening this Sanskaar looks her shock but how can he put sindoor on her forehead its just he was pretending to be husband.

Sanskaar : Swara you filled your maag....I don't know y your maa calling me urgently..... I have to go.... you come out ok i am waiting saying this he ran out from there.....

Swara : listen Sanskaar..... but he went from there.

Swara in mind(teary eyes ), " I don't know Sanskaar I am feeling like you are running from me... your answer also confusingly I don't know what bothering you

Out side

Shomi (teary eyes ): Sanskaar beta plz keep my shona happy.... I don't know what will do there......plz sabhal lena usse....

Sanskaar : don't worry aunty I will take care of her trust me....

They stop there conversation seeing swara coming. Swara comes and takes blessing from Shomi.

Swara : were is baba and dadi??

Shomi(anoyingly ) : they went out for some work....

Swara : ohhh.....

Shomi : you take care yourself ok.... don't think too much.... she want to cry seeing swara's forhead were she was putting fake sindoor.

Swara : now I have to go.....you take care your self maa ok.....

Swara and Sanskaar sit in the car and drove towards mm. But swara don't talk till now to Sanskaar. 

To be continued.......

Precape : Ghar pravesh....(pure riti riwaz k sath)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro