*6*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lets start......

Swara comes out from room,  Sanskaar also come behind her but stop by one person.

Laksh : what are you doing both of you?

Sanskaar(Annoyingly ): doing means?

Laksh : i know you are taking advantage of swaras memory loss... l saw you hugging and all.....

Sanskaar(angry hold laksh coller): just shut up lucky....... I am not taking advantage of swara.... ( living his coller ) and what you have problem??? You had married you do with your so called wife........

Laksh : just shut up......I married her to save her make her suicide but i always love swara ..... gods know swara runs with you.....

Sanskaar : just shut up..... if you really love her na then you don't married Ragini... atleast you wait for her somedays and ha..... if Ragini care for her sister na she don't do this sucide drama.....she just do drama to get you.......

Laksh(angrily ) : i have full faith on her she never do like this.... ahe is innocent.....

Sanskaar : you will regret lucky......... saying this he went from there.

Swara come in kitchen were Ragini working . Ragini gave fake smile.

Swara : what are you making Ragini? ??

Ragini : kheer.....you also make kheer na.......

Swara(sadly ) : i don't know how to cook......

Ragini : ohh i forget that you are bangali.. you don't know about  cooking....... (smrik ) but you know all are saying if wife give good food to husband , making in her own hands then her husband loves her more...... waise i think sanskar love kheer.....saying this she went from there.

Swara in mind ,"No I have to cook for Sanskaar..... But how can I cook?..... soon her sad face turn into smiley face.

She takes her mobile and open you tube and start making kheer..... soon her kheer get ready.

After sometime Ragini enter in kitchen,  she smrik seeing kheer.,"" I know swara you surly make kheer, I know you made wrost kheer. I want to show all of them that I am good wife for laksh not you swara. ""

Swara : see Ragini i made kheer.... plz you teste first taste first and tell na how was taste.....

Ragini  (fakely smile ) :lets them decided na........

Swara : but.....

Ragini : it was your first time na so no one say anything to you.......

Swara : ok.....

Swara turns to takes bowl were Ragini add suger in Swara's kheer " I don't want to take any risk saying this smrik.

All are sitting in dining table waiting for Ragini first dish in this house. Sanskaar was seeing towards kitchen what are she was doing in kitchen were sujata always busy in her thought.

Swara and ragini comes taking bowl of kheer. First Ragini give bowl of kheer all of them followed by swara. Swara about to give Anpoorna but she denied. Swara feels bad seeing she takes Ragini's kheer but not her.

Sanskaar sees her sad face , he slowly hold her hand signing her to not to feel bad. Swara give her sweet smile.

Swara : i  am sorry if you don't like.... actually I made first time so..... plz forgive me....

All gave her small smile we can say fake smile

Soon something stuck in her mind, " ohh shit I forget to add suger she about to stop them but before all tastes her kheer....

Ragini(exitedly) : how was kheer....

Dp:good but i must say swara you cook good kheer instead its your first time......

Uttra : haa bhabhi...... I mean you cook better than Ragini bhabi.....
Ragini : wo laksh ji how was my kheer..

Laksh : good.....

Here Swara not at all intrusted in other compliment she only looking towards Sanskaar were he was busy in eating kheer. Swara finally ask frustration....

Swara : Sanskaar you tell na.... I specially make for you but you are continuesly eating not saying anything.... saying this she pout......

Sanskaar : haaa...... its really good swara...... (seeing towards Ragini ) I think Ragini made kheer many times but u made better than her.....

Swara  (smilingly ) : really........saying this she pic Sanskaar bowl and about to taste... but Sanskaar hold her hand....

Sanskaar : swara what are you doing???

Swara : tasting kheer.....

Sanskaar : i mean you eat from other bowl..... I mean this is my bowl....

Swara : you are my husband so if I eat your food nothing will happen...... saying this she taste her kheer living Sanskaar embracment

All are seeing them, seeing this Laksh get up from chair and left from there angrily.

Seeing this Ragini burning  in jealousy and thinking how her plan fail badly but she stand there smiling takeing good bhahu status.

sujata watching this with crying face. She looks towards kheer and make yuk face thinking about fish. Seeing sujata face ram asked irritatedly..

Ram : abb thare ko k hoya..... kyu ultiya aane jaisa muh bana rahi say........ abb dadi baneki ummar hai thare ki......

Sujata : chup kar......kuch b bhak rahe say.... pehle tum ye tayari karlo dada baneki...... bina Sanskaar ki shadi k..... mere kitne sapne the pehle mai marwadi bhahu lawugi baad may aapne poti pote k sath khelugi.....par yaha bina shadi k bhahu mil gai say......

Ram : yeysa khuch na hoga...... pata nahi kate say thare ko ye khayal aate hai...

After having breakfast all go there respective room.

In night

Swara come towards cupboard and open and swara sees  all Sanskaar cloth

Swara : Sanskaar were is my clothes....

Sanskaar(beating his own forhead ) : wo.... actually you give laundry to clean but that person lost your all clothes... thats why.....

Swara : but how can he.....

Sanskaar : its ok swara its happen we will buy new for you ....

Swara : but what can I wear tomorrow.....

Sanskaar : i will told pari bhabhi.....she will arrange....ok now come.....saying this he drag her towards bed avoiding further questions.....

Sanskaar lied down on bed praying swara will not hug him. Swara lied beside him, placing head on his chest while hugging him from waist. Sanskaar unwantingly wrapped his hand around her.

Swara : Sanskaar. ...

Sanskaar : hmmmm

Swara : why we married in Temple? ??

""Now I have to cook story plz god help me I am sorry god telling lie to her plz forgive me"" said Sanskaar in mind.

Sanskaar : wo actually our family meet each other to marriage praposal. We both not ready for marriage but our family told us to meet each other so we meet. I like you first side so I tell them I want time I also convenience you so we start meeting each other soon we fell love in each other but when our family meet each other then our family got to know your maa bangali so my family  break this marriage praposal. We try to convince them but they not ready so ee directly goes in temple and get married but they accept in home first don't talk with us then got all fine soon...........

Swara : ohh so we will miss our every rituals...... we will do wrong na doing marriage in temple without elder blessing. ......

Sanskaar : its ok swara..... we will together it's enough for us...... now sleep.... I also getting sleep....

Swara : ok good night saying this she kiss his cheeks.......... were Sanskaar close his eyes tightly.

Sanskaar : good night.....

I don't know what I told her story....I myself don't understand..... hope i will remember further....... sbe definitely ask further.....plz save me from swara's questions......

To be continued.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro