4 Am rant

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yo yo.

Hi. It's 4 am.

I have to compete in a choir competition in 15 hours.

Well. I'm screwed.

Oh well.

Anyways. This is a MCD rant/ choir rant.

Let us begin shall we?

MCD Side stories/ Season 2

Screw you, Aaron.
Screw you, Aaron.
Screw you, Aaron.

Oh and I found Garroth's Wattpad.
Thank you Dante~

Anyways.
Screw you Aaron.
You want to keep my senpai in the Irene dimension. How could you do that to Za- i mean Garroth. How could you do that to Garroth. Aaron's just jelly about how he hasn't kissed Aphmau in the main series. Garroth got the first kiss. Garmau~

Screw it! #Marroth.

If Aph doesn't get him out of the Irene dimension, then I'm taking him out by force!

Choir rant.

I'm going to wear a dress. In winter. Yay. I asked my two guy friends what I should wear and they both said a dress. But they have TOTALLY different reasons.

Guy friend #1 (oh who am I kidding? It's Kiki.) : Reason: I would look nice.
                           (Thank u)

Guy friend- it's Noah. (I'm not bothering with that.) reason: so this has a story behind it. So on my Musical.ly, one of the first few musicals I did was "Wildest Dreams" and it showed me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset and- just go check it out. Anyways. Noah wants me to sing that song to Kiki. No. That would just be awkward.

Wait.

IRONY OVERDOSE!

Continuing the rant...

I have to wear the dress all day. Yay.

Anyways. I'm also sick. Yay. I got sick on Wednesday night. Yay. That's going to make singing SOOOOOOOOOOO much easier!

Yeah. But seriously. Noah and I are going to be bus buddies.

Oh! And this is different than all region. The main thing Is that we can have our electronics while we wait.

Anyhows I don't know where this is going.

Peace

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro