Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

i have not updated No I Ain't Happy Yet (But I'm Way Less Sad) in a long time and i am sorry for that, for anybody waiting for that. I've been struggling with being happy about my writing of the next chapter, as I had done with the second chapter - I wasn't completely happy with that but had released it because I knew I would be super nitpicky about it and eventually not release it, which I guess is what happened to chapter 3.

I'm considering re writing it as a whole, or at the very least chapter 2 before moving forward with it, and reconfiguring some of my plot ideas i have for it but other than that that's about it on the updates for that story. Thank you to everyone who is reading it.

next thing I wanna bring up is another story I'm considering writing that might be a better one for my focus. An AU of sorts. The classic 'high school' au has been done plenty of times before but it's simple and i might try my hand at that, or even a college au of sorts. Stay tuned!

Final thing, considering trying to find any of my old stories in the event I might get the motivation to continue them. Might not be able to find copies of them, but here's to hoping.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro