61🔸Slowly but surely

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Song- Jogi

Third Person

The beauty of the apricity multiplied as it shone against the tawny skin of the enigmatically bewitching Yajnaseni making the third Pandav let go of his own made rule as his grip on her shoulder tightened instinctively.

A faint shudder from his wife made him aware she was in no good position, such was their relationship. Dhananjay surmised there was something different that connected him with his first wife, something so strong, so very well defined that no matter how much the world or even Arjun and Panchali themselves tried, it couldn't be broken.

"The villagers said this flower only grew once every two or three years and mostly in places that were not usually reachable and I instantly knew whom it belonged" Arjun delineated brushing his subtle jaw against the tender skin of her neck "Did you like it?"

Arjun waited for her response but was left disappointed when his wait met with an undesired silence and something about it bugged him as he called softly "Krishnaa?"

He made her face him and his heart dropped at the pit of his stomach when he saw her beautiful visage smeared with tears "What is wrong? What—"

"Nothing" She tried to free herself from his hold and Arjun allowed her watching her swiftly wiping away the tears as she cleared her throat "I think we should start our journey now. The sooner we will reach, the sooner we would be able to return back"

Saying she darted toward their chariot while Arjun remained still in his place. His intuition told him her behaviour had something to do with Madhav but what he could do or say to make her react this way, that he was yet to found out.

Arjun didn't get any chance to speak to his friend because Satyabhama from their chariot dared asking him to stop dreaming romancing her friend and get in the chariot earning attention and giggles from the young maids that were following them much to his annoyance.

Now when he was in their chariot with his wife looking lost he found an opportunity to bless his eyes with her ethereal sight. The obstinate curls that escaped from the low loose bun kept dancing with the breeze, the simple cotton sari she chose for the travel was leaped around her slender figure showing a decent amount of smooth skin her small waist.

If anything, Arjun believed she had grown more beautiful, along with innocence now her eyes also glistened with knowledge and experience, the way she carried herself had more to do with the power she possessed than the position and the fact she hold herself in such high esteem, letting everyone know she was not someone to be taken for granted made her stand out. Her peerless beauty coupled with her fierce spirit made her no less than a Goddess.

And who had ever pleased the divine energies easily? It was indeed true that having her so close yet not being able to reach and possess her the way he wanted to was anything but easy and it felt like they were wasting the limited precious time they had been blessed with but she was worth of it all.

After everything that had happened, all the odds she had faced, the tough battle she was fighting every single day and winning gracefully was something Arjun knew no other woman could do.

He was well aware of the disgusting rumours and so called jokes around her, solely because she was married to five men, something she had no say in yet she managed to be acclaimed by the commoners for her kind heart and intelligence.

Yet surprisingly, Arjun and his brothers who actually made this unusual union happen were barely bashed or even blamed. He—

"Arjun" Her euphonic voice brought an abrupt halt in his track and he found her looking at him with her kohl smudged doe eyes.

"Finally decided to break your mounvrat, did you?" Arjun stretched his arms and checked his muscle missing his working out session and defiantly his archery practice that he did mostly during this time. He planned to make up for it during night.

"I do not want my family to know or even guess the slightest about the conflict between us" She stated making Arjun look up from his well shaped biceps.

"What conflict are you talking about?" He pretended innocence "We are the most harmonious couple and definitely the most passionate ones"

He enjoyed as she rolled her eyes before complaining "You can't take anything seriously, can you?" She sighed "Just don't do or say something that I ended up reacting to in some way I don't want. You've became extremely unpredictable"

"I totally don't understand what you are talking about" Arjun frowned before intertwining his fingers with her slowly looking ardently into those twin lotuses "Are you asking me to not do something like this?" His voice low and vehement  as he pulled her close making her body collide against his, her bosom pressing against his bare chest . The warrior forgot the game he had began and started loosing himself in her. He saw the same fire of desire flickering across her dark brown eyes as they fell on his lips while parting her own.

Almost in trance Arjun bent down and he had no idea what that divine mighty force was that was fighting against his burning need to touch those plump lips with his but it somehow managed to keep the ace archer from its target.

"There's no conflict between us Krishnaa, not really" He purred "Don't you see this? We are so in sync, our souls yearn for each other, our bodies crave for each other, our each and every sense burns for each other's"

"I see and understand everything and I hate myself for it" She whispered her eyes moisturised with unshaded tears "I didn't mean anything that has happened and is happening. I was supposed to abandon you and you were supposed to not care and give up on this but you, you stubborn man just won't leave untill—"

"Untill I loose my existence" Arjun completed with a small grin "Even death—"

Arjun's sentence died in his mouth when her aalta decorated long fingers covered his mouth and he noticed a warning flashing across her eyes as she scolded softly "I never imagined I would be saying this to you. But sometimes you talk too much"

As they stared into each other's eyes, gauzing through each other's soul, Arjun and Draupadi both realised the barrier made of rules, norms and misunderstanding were fading, slowly but surely and neither of them could refuse the force that pulled them toward each other anymore.

Only when the chariot came to a smooth halt and the charioteer announced their arrival in Panchal, did the lovers came out of their almost drunken state.

My ArDi 🥹❤️
I've always imagined them to be those hot and passionate couple who kept their relationship private yet couldn't keep their hands and eyes off of each other in public

Also Arjun being obsessed with muscle is literally every guy into fitness🤣 they be checking their body out every possible opportunity.

And a small message,

To the authors who are/have or may face bullies

Just remember people like them are coward as hell and dying for attention that they don't get in their real life🥲 which is sad and my heart goes for those bullies

But, Don't let anyone tell you what is wrong and right, read the Epic and find out yourself. Your knowledge will not fade if some random user decides to not acknowledge it. Have faith and write your heart out 😌

Just say "Govindam Bhaja murhamate" and ignore not just their nonsensical comments but whole existence ;)

Jay Shri Krishnarjun
Arjunaradhika

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro