Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We eat lunch really quickly since its delicious. "Wow jin oppa, that was amazing." Jieun complimented. "Kamsamnida." He smiled brightly.

"Since you and yoongi oppa are watching a movie, we will be leaving now." I smile and grab jimin's hand. "Nope, if I have to watch some horrible movie, so do you." Yoongi said and grabbed my other hand.

He pulled me to the couch and so I pulled jimin behind me. Jin stays in the kitchen, probably starting on dinner already, and so us four sit on the couch and watch a movie.

"Really jieun, a vampire movie?" I ask and cringe. "Well I wanted to watch a horror movie and that was the first one in the pile." She defended. "There isn't anything scary about vampires." I mumble. "You've said different over the past few days." Yoongi whispered into my ear teasingly.

I pull away and glare at him. "Shut up and watch the movie." Yoongi just chuckled. There was a jumpscare and everyone was unphased except jieun who jumped and clinged to Yoongi's arm. He cleared his throat and jieun apologized and pulled away.

"Rude." I mumble. Yoongi just scoffs and continues watching the movie. Throughout the movie, jieun screamed a few times and jumped a lot. "It isn't even that scary." I mumble to jimin after jieun screamed. He chuckled and shook his head. I smile and poke his side and he does the same back.

"Oh thank God! It's over!" Jieun yelled at the end. We all just sighed and she went to put on another one. I get off the couch and jimin grabs my wrist. "Where are you doing?" He asked. "Check on jin oppa." I reply. He smiles and let's go of my wrist.

I walk into the kitchen and see jin cooking. "Oppa, you don't have to do all this." I say. "I want to though." He whined. "Arasso, just don't go over the top. We don't need an exotic dinner." I joke. He just smiles warmly and nods.

I walk back out and sit on the couch. "Jieun do we have to watch another one?" I complain. "Ani." She replied and sighed. "I'm gonna go sleep until dinner is ready." I say. "I'll come with you!" Jimin said, standing up. Yoongi glared at jimin. Jimin gulped but did his best to ignore his glare.

Jimin and I walk back to the room. We lay down and he pulls me into his embrace. "Thank you oppa." I mumble. "For what?" He asked. "Keeping me company." I reply. "You're like a little sister to me. I can't let you be alone." He said. "You act exactly like an older brother I never had." I smile brightly as I cuddle closer to him.

"Seorin, as your older brother figure, I really want you to be safe. I don't want you to be hurt. That's why I need to ask you this." He started. "What is it oppa?" "Do you like yoongi hyung?" He asked. "Maybe." I mumble.

"Seorin." He pulled away a little to look me in the eye. "Ne." I respond quietly. He smiled widely and pulled me back into his embrace. "I knew it!" He cheered. "Oppa, please don't tell him." I beg. "I won't, I'm not cruel." We both chuckle.

I end up falling asleep somewhere in my conversation with jimin. That is, until jin came in shouting about dinner.

"Are you two dating? Do you like each other?" Jin asked. "BETTER NOT!" I hear both jieun and yoongi yell.

Once again, jimin and I roll our eyes. I pull away from the embrace and we both get up, walking to the kitchen sleepily.

"Where you sleeping?" Yoongi asked when he saw us looking half asleep. "Ne."  I reply and then let out a yawn. Jimin and I sat down and I almost fall back sleep.

"So what did you two do?" Jimin asked yoongi. "Jieun forced me to watch movies with her." Yoongi grumbled. "I DID NOT!" She defended. "Let me rephrase, jin forced me to watch movies with her." Yoongi rolled is eyes.

"What would you have preferred to do then?" Jieun challenged. Yoongi mumbled something nobody could hear except the other two boys who could hear a lot better. Jimin smirked and I kick him lightly under the table.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "He said he would have preferred to do whatever I did. So he is basically saying he wanted to cuddle with you."

Jimin pulled back and smiled widely. I just ate silently, trying to ignore the strange flustered feeling in my heart. I can't even explain the feeling, I just know it's foreign.

Everyone finished dinner and thanked jin. I ended up doing dishes with jimin. I splash water on him and he splashed me. I push a lot of water out of the sink and onto jimin and it soaked him. I squeal and run into the living room with jimin chasing after me. I quickly grab yoongi and pull him off the couch, hiding behind him.

"What is happening?" Yoongi asked when he noticed jimin's drenched. "Protect me oppa." I giggle and jimin growled playfully. He runs behind yoongi and grabbed me, picking me up bridal style. I scream while laughing and jieun just laughs while jin and yoongi look confused.

Jimin ran to the room and put me down on the bed before we both start laughing. "Your so mean." I whine. He chuckled and layed beside me on the bed. "Now my cloths are drenched." He complained.

"Either sleep in wet cloths or go back to the other five boys." I shrug and he furrows his eyebrows. "Definitely just gonna stay here." He replied making us both laugh.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro