Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Jagi, breakfast." I open my eyes to see yoongi. I groan in protest and roll over so my back was facing him.

"Get up or else." He said in a playfully tone. "Get up or else." I mock. I close my eyes and suddenly burst out in laughter. "Yo-yoongi s-stop!" I wheeze out as he tickles me. I continue to laugh and try to pull away but he keeps tickling me.

"PL-PLEASE Y-YOON-YOONGI STOP!" I yell as I continue to laugh. "Will you get up?" He asks teasingly as he momentarily stops the tickling. I try to catch my breathe while he stopped but he started tickling me again. "YOONGI!" I yell as I try to roll away. "Will you get up?" He asked again in the same teasing and playful tone. "NE!" I scream. He chuckled and lays back down beside me.

"I hate you." I say playfully and punch his shoulder lightly. "You know you love me." He teased and kissed my cheek. We both chuckle but get up. Yoongi goes to his room to change and I, obviously, get changed in mine.

As I walk out, I am greeted by jaebum. "Hello jae, sleep well?" I greet with a warm smile. "Ne nunna. I was just going to breakfast." He replied. I nod and we both go together.

"Good morning seorin! How do you feel today?" Jin immediatly greeted. "I'm fine oppa." I say with a chuckle. He was so caring, no matter what. "So how long are you staying?" Hoseok asked jae. "Until I can get a place to stay. I have a job so it shouldn't be too long. I don't want to stay any longer than I need." He replied. Everyone nodded and hummed in understanding.

I feel my phone buzz. "Jin oppa, can I check my phone?" I ask. He nods and so I go to the living room. Jin hates when someone is on their phone at any meal of the day.

Ji: seorin, can we please talk.

Me : about what?

Ji: me kissing yoongi. I swear I didn't know you were dating. I would never do something like that if I did.

Me: we started dating a few minutes before you kissed him. We didn't even have time to tell you. The only reason I am upset is he told you he had feelings for someone else but you kissed him anyways. You should have let it go right then and there. You are better than what you did.

Ji: I know unnie, and I am so sorry. I deeply regret what I did. I know it's wrong. It isn't an excuse but he was the first person I actually had real feelings for and I didn't want to loose him. I promise to stay away from him, he is your boyfriend and you both love each other. Even if you haven't said it to each other, I know you love him and he loves you. I could tell the second you got defensive if I asked if you were dating.

Me: This is why I love you. Once you find your mistake, you always try to fix it. Trust me, I forgive you. You were in the wrong but you realize what you did. Also, yes I love him but I don't know if he feels that strongly of me yet so I want to wait.

Ji: well good luck. I know you are probably supposed to be eating right now.

Me: yeah but Jin oppa dismissed me from the table to talk to you.

Ji: he is really like an eomma. He is so caring. I love how he shows favoritism too. It's really funny.

Me: it is funny. Jin oppa really is the eomma figure here. Also, jaebum is living here with us for a bit.

Ji: He told me. How else would I figure out you two were dating? ;)

Me: that slippery snakeu

Ji: go eat unnie, before jin oppa kills one of us for keeping you.

Me: alright, bye jieun.

I walked back into the kitchen and sat down again. "So who was it?" Jungkook asked. "Jieun. She was apologizing." I reply. Nobody spoke another word after that for the rest of breakfast.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro