Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nathan's P.O.V.

Me,Cory,and Jordan were just walking through Adventure Bay our prison because Cory and Jordan fucked our brothers Thanatos and Hypnos. I didn't do anything but they said that I told them to do it when I was oblivious to the whole endevour. "Mother take me back. I didn't do anything wrong," I groaned. "Gods Nathan deal with it you're stuck here like we did," Cory said ruffling my night black hair. "When it should be just us we're the ones who fucked our own brothers and deities for Zeus' sake," Jordan said. "Thank you for taking my side Jordan," I said. "Look mother punished us deal with it," Cory said. "Look as the triplet vampire sons of Nyx goddess of night we have to own up to our faults," Cory said. "You mean your faults gods," I said. "Ugh fine. Me and Jordan's faults," Cory said. "Fuck yes you admitted it's wasn't my fault. Okay mother take me back to Greece," I said. When nothing happened I groaned in hate. I looked in front of me and saw a boy about 13 with a red and white vest,brown spiky hair,brown eyes,and pale-ish skin. I made a mental note to drink his blood if I see him again. He came up to me and said "Hi there,". "Hi?" I said clueless to what he was doing. "I'm Ryder I lead the local rescue team Paw Patrol," He said. "Well i'm Nathan and these are my brothers Cory,and Jordan," I said stressed about why he was talking to us. "Well hi," Ryder said. "Mhm well bye," I said walking away with the others. "And if there's trouble just yelp for help," Ryder said. "Got it," I said giving him both thumbs up. "He was weird," I said. "And kinda cute," Jordan said. "Dude have standards," Cory said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro