Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hello Porsche?"

Pete just left the theater and was on the verge of closing his eyelids forever when he heard his phone ring. Porsche, who was meant to be accompanying Khun Kinn on a business trip to another city now, was calling.

"Is Tankhun with you, Pete?"

Porsche was asking in a sluggish tone, and Pete swore he could hear Porsche's yawn over the phone.

"Yes he is. Why?"

"Tell Tankhun to go home. The Minor Family are coming over to talk business, Kinn assumes he doesn't remember so he told me to call you."

"Okay, I get it."

Pete sighed and pinched his forehand after hanging up. Ever since Porsche successfully had gotten rid of Tankhun's fear of going outside the house, he have been dragging his gang out everyday, as if to make up for the lost time before.

And once he was out of the house, Tankhun never ever wanted to return home.

Oiiii, who will save my miserable life? - Pete thought.

He slowly approached Tankhun with a brightest smile he can muster. This insane guy was struggling to get away from Pol to buy a box of butter popcorn to snack on.

"Khun noo Tankhun, it's time to head home. Porsche just called to inform that Minor Family is coming over to discuss business."

Tankhun scowled while still trying to escape from Pol and Arm's grip.

"Why do I need to return? It's not my concern that the Minor Family is coming. I don't have to return. Let me go Arm, I want to eat popcorn."

"Nooo, you ate a lot this week"

Arm was pleading Tankhun with all his might. Pol saw that his friend was struggling, he had an idea: "Perhaps Macau will also be there too, khun noo. Should we return to get revenge of that time when he tricked you into the fish pool?"

Tankhun stopped moving abruptly after hearing that, his expression morphed to a devious one.

"Yes, you are right! I must return the favor to him. He must wear the mermaid tail like Porsche did last time. GO! Come back home right now!"

The rest of bodyguards exhaled a sigh of relief, swiftly jumped into the car and drove Tankhun home.

Luckily, they arrived home just in time.

4 of them noticed numerous cars nearby that stopped as soon as they exited the car.

Khun Kan, Vegas and Macau arrived to the Main Family. Vegas stepped a bit closer to Tankhun: "Elder Brother, you're attending the meeting today?"

Vegas talked in a low monotone voice, which led to other people wonder what his true intention might be.

"What's that got to do with you exactly?"

"Nah, just heard from Macau that he made you fall into the pool last time, thought you were sick for a few days."

Vegas was just being Vegas, a mockery person.

Pete was unable to understand Vegas, from the moment he learned that Vegas was after Porsche, even though Porsche had already been with Kinn. Pete had to give it to Porsche that he was indeed a very attractive and seductive Omega, but what if Vegas really had feelings for Porsche? He was his cousin's lover afterall.

While Pete was distracted, someone lightly tapped on his shoulder.

"Your pheromone smells good."

Pete stood still as soon as the words reach his ears. He didn't know why, but Vegas was right beside him all smiling slyly. Pete was startled and took a step back swiftly. When he looked up, Vegas was getting out of his sight as if nothing happened.

What did he just say?

Pheromone?

He can smell it?

How is that possible?

Since Pete just turned into an Omega quite lately, his pheromone was faint, if not almost undetectable. This was how Pete survived in a house full of Alphas.

But what did Vegas mean? Has he detect his scent? What does he know? Was I careless...No, not possible.

It's OK Pete, calm down.

Calm down.

Calm down.

Calm down.

"PETE!"

"Mother f-" - Pete jumped when he heard Tankhun screamed his name.

"Y-yes, khun noo."

"What did that bastard say to you? You became dazed after what he said."

"Nothing."

"You're no fun. Pol, go get Macau for me."

Pete kept thinking and contemplated the question for a while before asking Arm, who was standing next to him.

"Arm, do you smell anything?"

"Smell what?"

"Like the scent of fresh tea..."

"No, I don't pick up any smell here. Are you craving for tea? You usually just drink coffee though, why..."

"No it's nothing. I suddenly smell the fresh tea somewhere."

He could never tell them what Vegas just said, because that would mean Tankhun start another fight with Minor Family, and his secret that he had kept for so long would be revealed. It's no good.

Perhaps for his own safety, he had to avoid Vegas at all cost. Who knows he would do any crazy things to him to piss khun noo off?

What Pete never knew, that when Vegas leaned closer to him, he almost lost control of his mind and body. This made Vegas felt threatened.

He had sex with countless Omegas, was used to many strong and powerful pheromones before, but this, this slight whiff of jasmine tea made him wanting to inhale more.

This was beyond his control.

Vegas knew better that the attractiveness between Alpha and Omega come from not only the pheromone but also their compatibility. But anyone foolish enough to tell him that the compatibility between him and a bodyguard at Main Family was powerful enough to make him lost his cool, that person would be shot by the head right away.

Maybe it was because he never smells this faint fresh jasmine tea before. Maybe it was just a coincident. It's ridiculous.

Vegas decided to get it out of his mind to continue the meeting.

End #2.

Translator note: You can visit Light11071303's original story and vote up there as well :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro