Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I now really just think that I'm an attention whore...

Well, I mean I made my OC like Giorno I guess... all too powerful. She is a part of being a goddess though, and if I made her mortal, well, she wouldn't have made it at all.

For Joanne, she really has no place anyways. I just made her to go along with all of these Jojo people, and well, I should've known. Nobody cares about OCs. Especially this one.

I write stories and I think that's all I'm good for on this site. And lately, I haven't been able to do just that!

And now, I'm getting that feeling where I should be hating Roleplaying... I hate it because of what I do with my characters to people. Like every minute, I just take things too seriously and let my emotions go to that character, even the ones that aren't suppose to be like me.

I always "make sure" to make that person roleplaying with me to leave me on read and never come back to it. I know they might have stuff to do, of course, but most of the time, I'm left with unfinished work. I don't mean to mess anything up, and I'm sorry if I did.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro