Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi.

I'm WolfyKun6 and I'd personally thank you for reading into this..

See..

This is where I go to vent, when I'm not a hundred percent or doing what was meant to give mental consent to continue mentally and physically doing what I was meant.

See...

One minute I'm ready to go, the next, I'm at the end of my road.

They tell me to be strong
They tell me to be be quick
They tell me stop worrying basic little shit..

But I feel lost.
Tired and and confused became I don't know what to do or what path I should chose. Am I wearing the wrong shoes!?

Mommy
Daddy
Sister
Brothers

All of them look up to me like I'm the greatest.

Destined to be rich, destined to take charge, destined to rule the world with a 12 car garage.
With my billions in hand as I look over the land on top of where I stand as I shout that I'm a man!

But no.. Let me put this a different way.

I'm a child in a young adult's body.

Making people happy is my hobby..

But I'm stuttering on my words, writing because I'm exhausted mentally while I struggle to make physical the my wording is not quite ethical..

I feel pathetic. Can't remember what I want as my mind slip and sways over childishness, responsibilities and endurance.

I want to do this, and I always do that, falling short of the Glory, I can't take it..

And I as organize my thoughts, I start to feel better and start to do better. I start to act better, start to act better and act quickly for this greater endeavor.

But then.. It all comes back full circle. I'm back to square one going blue then purple..

Then I die.. On the inside, and I cry. To keep wondering why I drill myself to survive...

... ..

... Maybe I'm just crazy.
Hell, I don't know..

Thinking that I can write lyrics and rock a Frickin show?

Hell no!

I'd be surprised, if anyone reads this. They won't understand my pain but they know that I need this!

I keep remembering that I risk getting depression.

Oh well, I stopped caring about first impressions...

So, I'd like to thank you for coming to my Ted talk.
Let me drop the mic so I can go ahead and walk off.
This stage..

No, I mean my soapbox. I'm done ranting, preaching what I mope off..

This lyric is done but I didn't have fun.

See you in the next update I guess.. When my mind's back on the run..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro