1(sacred heart chris)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

One of the usual Feriko's dreams

Retindo multi simulation training ground 6 years ago.

Fist to fist combat training
Starting from the basic training

I: dragonic dual jab (non elemental magic used)

I launch 2 heavy blows rapidly, when i was on my dragonic fighting stance.

Igneel: good one Feriko, your blows are much faster and sharper.

Time skip..... as i am had completed my dragonic battle phase, i was known as railgun dragonic type, even those i am long ranged type doesn't mean i do not need to train my fist to fist combat and my blade fighting skill. That what igneel papa and snowliza mama told me. I like fist to fist combat as it is much more direct as i got to use both of my hands and legs to create a dragonic aura impact. Even those my strongest battle mode is my railgun mode, i prefer fist to fist combat

Time skip.... as igneel and snowliza left me to protect their kingdom. I wished to follow them, they did not allow me to do so, they said that was not a normal battle, it was a dragonic belka war as the leader of dakutendo starts the war while attacking erindona's towns that have the weakest defense.

Year passed..... I started to have memory in the past belka war. It made me felt sad, it also want me to prove that i am now the strongest among the queens of belka. Igneel and snowliza leave me because of the belka war in dragon realm. This made my desire to become the strongest much greater.

To make my life even worse, shalyndra abysskito had appeared from my body, he said he going to fulfill his mom desire to bring destruction and despair to the place she was at. I had to stop him my own before he reached to the town side.

So i went to confront him (trying to stop him). After a few battle with him, he is as strong as me but he is a pervert. Everytime we are landing blows on each other, he is trying to tentacle grope my boobs. I had to avoid being grabbed by his tentacles when using melee attacks.

After 5000 rounds of battle both us were exhausted, since both of us re in dragonic battle phase 3, we were like hard to be defeated, i wondered is this is the reason why igneel papa and snowliza mama denied me to follow them to erindona.

The battle of dragons will be tough, since i had to try to battle abysskiko. They must had thought of my safety first. One set of sealing magic that i had secretly learnt, even though snowliza mama doesn't allow me to learn sealing magic.

Luckily i had learnt that so i going to cast sealing bonds of dragonic potential to against abysskito.

I chant: my ryu-oh holy of the sealing dragon of chaos, i willing to seal my dragonic ultimate mode (which was my dragonic battle phase 2) as the thank you gift to completely seal the potential of evil.

Rise now~~~~~! Holy dragon of potential terminator erase the potential~~~~~!

Abysskito : noooooo! My power..... You will never see the last of me, tasty cutie.

I had finally succeed sealing him back to the core that is deep inside my body.

Man that was tough one, and we had totally destroy tenryu mount during the battle, i have no strength left to restore the hill to normal, luckily no one was there and no one was hurt. That made me feel satisfied to seal my dragonic battle phase 2.

End of Feriko's dreams

Feriko pov

I wake up

I: ....... same dreams again, well I have to become stronger so one day I can defeat abysskito without sealing him.
I have to prepare the worst too, what if I sink in to abysskito's massive darkness? Who know, although the chances of getting control by him is very low, well it doesn't means completely impossible to get sink into his massive darkness. Yup i need someone as strong as me or stronger than me and is/are worthy to kill me if the purple spot has form a line from my wrist to the rest my body. I will be controlled by abysskito. Right now I am consider safe right now, as it is only a small black spot on my wrist.

I am preparing to head to school after my wash up.

When i am done of preparing myself, i close and lock my dorm door and head to school.

Abysskito pov

It is clear that I need to be stronger, as tasty cutie Feriko's battle phase 3 final override mode is as strong as my abyss true darkness mode. She had seal me when i am exhausted during our long lasting battle. Well at least i am inside Feriko's body, well although i can't go out of Feriko's body, at least i can touch her when she asleep, as her sealing magic's weakest moment is when she is sleeping, that doesn't mean i can go out of her body and i can't even use my basic offensive magic against her now.

All i can are make her sleep a little longer, force her to be at her battle phase 1 (which is her adult mode) and do any sexual fetish stuff to her).

I: Yup at least i can lick her sexy, cute and tasty body. I make sure to keep her dry when i am done licking her. So that she didn't notice the sexual stuff that i did to her.

The end of abysskiko p.o.v

Vivio pov

Time for me to wake up, today is my the starting of my fourth grade. We are going to learn some simple elemental magic during magical curriculum. I changed into my school uniform, after doing so I walk to the dining room to eat my breakfast.

Nanoha: good morning vivio

I: good morning mama

Raising heart: good morning lady

I: good morning raising heart

Time skip while having breakfast.........

At the front door of my home

Nanoha: today is just the opening ceremony right?

I: I will be coming home a little later though.

Nanoha: i will be able to come home a bit earlier. How about a congratulation dinner for making forth grade?

I: wow that's great!

Nanoha: ok see you then take care

I: yep take care too

We high five before we part

Time skip as Vivo is at mid way to school

I see rio and corona

I: rio, corona!

They both turn and face me

I: good morning

Rio, corona

Then we head to the school together

Corona: do you saw the class roster

I: yep

Rio: we are in the same class

We in union: yay~~~

Passersby 1: hahaha

Passersby 2: oh my

We blush in union: hehe~~

Time skip......

Normal pov

At the school hall

Principal: good morning students, congrats for moving on to 4th grade, in third grade you had been taught the basic use of magic, in 4th grade you will be taught the principle of how to use magic practically. There will be more hands-on, so you can experience the fun of using magic.

Since today is the open ceremony of the 4th grade, as usual i will pick one of ur seniors to perform on stage, let you see how fun magic is.

Welcome yu lin Feriko, the first year of middle high

Feriko walked to the stage

One of the 4th grade students: wow a cute faced senpaiiiii.

Principal: you looking cuter today

Feriko: my classmates designed the costume for me. Ok now i will perform a set of railgun dance.

Principal: so seat back and enjoy the show.

Feriko performance begins

She start with launching 2 railgun projectiles per 20 sec intervals. When there are 20 railgun start bouncing and circling around the stage, she starts to dance within the bouncing railgun projectiles' area.

Time skip as after the opening ceremony......

Vivio pov

I: finally we are free.

Rio: yup, since there is some time for some practices, what about a practice?

Corona: yup sure that where we are heading, we are going to a gym.

I: nove is coming along too

Rio: the strike arts sensei?

I: yup, she said she is looking forward to meet you

Rio: woah, i am super nervous.

I: don't worry, she is strict when come to fighting, but she is a kind teacher to us.

Corona: right.

Timeskip.....

At nakajima gym

I: nove

Nove: hi

Rio: pleased to meet you, i became friends with Vivio and corona at the late school terms. I am rio.

Nove: i am nove, pleased to meet you, i heard a lot from vivio.

Rio: you are vivio and corona teacher right?

Nove: nah nothing as cool as a teacher.

Vivio: but you teach us a whole bunch of stuff.

Corona: yup she is a teacher then right?

Rio: please treat me well teacher.

Nove: i just help a bit and spar every once a while. Nothing as grand as a teacher.

Vivio: is this what teacher does? yup~~~

Corona and vio: *agree in union*

Nove: *blushed* ok, cut it out, go to change already.

At the changing room

Rio: well vivio, corona what do you think about Feriko senpai?

Vivio: quite cool, well she manage to make her railgun rounds bounce around her. She dances within the radius of her railgun rounds. That is quite a something.

Corona: yup the way she use her magic is cool, no only that she can dance within her magic. She must be strong and brave, one wrong step, it will be cause serious injuries since there 20 rounds of railgun projectiles.

Rio: yup i agree, i admire her way of using magic, watching her performance, make me want to meet her, be friend with her and learn how to perform like she does, spar and train with her.

Vivio, corona: we hope too!

After changing into their sports attire, vivio and her friends head to the multi-purpose hall and start their training with nove's guidance.

Hours passed. Vivio, nove, rio, corona head to their respective home.

Vivio: i'm back home

Nanoha: welcome back

Fate: welcome back

Vivio: oh fate mama

Fate: yep ^^

Nanoha: her ship is under maintenance, so fate mama has free time up to tomorrow afternoon

Fate: so I thought why not come and celebrate with you vivio.

Vivio: thank you fate mama

Fate: i am going to make tea go change your clothes ok?

Time skip.....

Vivio: i going to do to some magical training.

Nanoha: wait since you are forth grade, i think you are ready to have your own device. Since you had also covered most of the basic of sorcery.

Vivio: really?

Fate: actually i have received this from mary san today, why not open it?

Vivio: yep

As vivio open the box........

Vivio: a bunny

Nanoha: it is just an accessory inside it is a device so the bunny is the skin of the device.

Vivio: it.... move and fly?

Fate: ah it seems mary san has put some extra functions to it.

Nanoha: it is a brand new, so you can name it.

Vivio: I have already picked a name hehe

Fate: really

Vivio: since i have an intelligent device, that means i can do that as well.

Nanoha: of course you can.

During the device configuration...........

Vivio: master certification, takamachi vivio, fighting style belka/strike arts hybrid combination, your name will be: mascot name Chris, official name, sacred heart.

Nanoha: blushes

Fate: oh my

Vivio: let go sacred heart setup~~~

Transformation in process. .......

Transformation complete

Vivio is at her adult mode.

Fate is shock after she saw that

Vivio: yep, i did it, thanks nanoha mama.

Nanoha: yup ^^

Fate was shock, so she went to her knee.

Vivio: fate mama

Fate: nanoha, what vivio doing to look like that?

Nanoha: well you know..... just calm down, fate.

Vivio: nanoha mama, did you never talk fate mama about this.

Nanoha: i kinda forgot

Vivio: what you mean kinda

At nakajima residence

Nove: serial assault case?

Subaru: it is technically not a case just yet.

Nove: what it about

Subaru: victims are largely hand to hand fighters. They had being challenged to fight...

Nove: and get beaten up.

Subaru: there isn't any report right now, so we can't treat it as a case yet.
But just watch out that you don't be the victim.

Nove: rather than be careful, i will beat her down myself.

Subaru flash the video of the assault scene.

Subaru: she named herself plasferno ingvalt.

Nove: ingvalt?

Subaru: yup, it's the surname of the ruler of old belka from the saint king period.

Back to takamachi residence

Fate: but just why did it come to this

Nanoha: well... you know...

Vivio: fate mama this adult transformation is pretty useful for combat and magic. I had been under nanoha mama guidance while training, so i can transform like now.

Nanoha: that's right

Fate: um well.

Vivio: chris, mode release.

Vivio return to her normal self

Vivio: see? I can change back to normal safety, even transform vivio is still vivio. Thank you for worrying about me fate mama. But i will be fine christ will be supporting me as well. I think i will going off for some training.

Nanoha: i will tag along

Vivio: bye bye fate mama

Fate: alright take care.

Long distance family, fate household regular meeting

Fate: it turned out, they had shocked me. have you two heard of this before?

Erio: just the phase "adult mode" every once in the while.

Caro: but still, nothing about any transformations.

Fate: i thought so

Caro: vivio love magic and strategy, so i am sure she wants to try everything out.

Erio: vivio is very reliable, so there's no reason to worry so much.

Fate: ok

Caro: well erio and i had been received some training from Alastin, we are doing fine so far, right erio?

Erio: yup i had just learned dragonic gale force wall, it was a reliable defense skill, and can be use for counterattack as well, next time we meet, i will show you personally.

Fate: wow so the dragon, you two had met since 2 year ago, wants to train with you guys, that's good to know.

Caro: well you see alastin miss his best friend and said that we need to get a little stronger in terms of magic, body strength and spirit, then he starts to train with us.

Fate: oh, ok. That good that alastin starting to trust you guys.

The end chapter one.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro