5-The Park

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

World Building Fact

Alpha-voice is an ability that all Alphas, mated or unmated have. It works on all Alphas, and unmated Betas and Omegas. It can vary in strength and effectiveness depending on the dominance of the Alpha.

Alpha-voice can affect mated Betas and Omegas, when their own Alpha-mate is less dominant than the one commanding them.

Thus, the stronger the Alpha mate, the less likely betas and omegas are to be taken advantage of by a strange Alpha.

-

Namjoon's body stiffened; the Alpha's instincts were ready to take over and follow his Omega mate's desires.

He'd get his noona that gun. He'd get noona whatever he wanted. Anything for his mates. Anything-

BRINGG. BRINGGG.

Seokjin half-heartedly glanced at Namjoon, offering a quick, "Wait a moment," command before answering.

"Yoongi?" Seokjin answered, putting the call on speakerphone.

"Well, the guys downstairs didn't even see Kookie leave, which I'll be dealing with later," the Alpha growled ominously, before sighing and continuing, "We ran over footage, the pup went down to the lobby, waited until the guards shifted posts, and then ran out. The guards thought he just went back upstairs."

Seokjin blinked. "That doesn't sound right..." he trailed, a frown on his face.

"Sounds like he didn't want to be caught," Namjoon asked, "Why would he want to leave in secret?"

"Wait," Tae huffed, "usually we plan Kookie's day out in the morning, but we all thought the pup was with someone else. Why?"

Jimin sneered, "What does that have to do with anything-"

"Wait," Namjoon interrupted, and suddenly he had the full attention of three red-eyed Omegas.

It would be hot, if he wasn't terrified.

"Kookie wanted to go to the park this morning," Namjoon said, having a bit of dread that he was right, "he didn't want to come with me and Hoseok-hyung, so I sent him over to Jimin and Tae."

"Well, I sent him to you," Yoongi said over the phone.

"And I sent him to Yoongi," Seokjin said.

"Well, he didn't even talk to us," Jimin said, "By the time, Tae and I woke up, the house was empty."

Everyone paused.

"There's no way," Tae whispered, "That the pup would be stupid enough to sneak outside just to go to the park."

"I don't know about stupid, but he's definitely stubborn enough," Yoongi retorted, relief in his voice, "I'll run over to the park, hope to God he's still there."

"We're coming, too," Jimin and Tae rushed at the same time.

The Omegas literally ran out the door, pausing only a moment, to wrap large trench coats over their nude bodies, and slipping on a random pair of ballet flats. They were out within seconds, completely uncaring to the fact that they'd been needy bundles of arousal less than an hour ago or that they still reeked of needy, fertile heat.

Seokjin glanced at Namjoon, a flicker of worry on his face, reminding Namjoon that no matter how cruel and cold the Omega seemed at the moment: in the end, he was still just Seokjin, a soft, sensitive worrier that needed support. He was still the Omega that lived for his child.

"I think...," Seokjin lagged, "Namjoon and I will stay here... Just in case."

The words Just in case he isn't there hovered in the space, unspoken.

"I'll get him back for you, noona," Yoongi said, sounding determined, "Put your faith in us. Your Alphas will get him back."

Seokjin hummed noncommittally before ending the call, looking at Namjoon, cold features resembling glass more than iron.

"Noona..." Namjoon said, taking tentative steps toward the Omega.

This would be the perfect time for him to calm Seokin down. In the relief, Seokjin wasn't likely to kill him for the disrespect. And, no matter what, Namjoon was physically stronger than the Omega; he could pin Seokjin down if he had to.

Seokjin, noticing Namjoon's movement, snarled in Omega-voice, "Don't. I don't enjoy commanding you, Namjoon, stop forcing my hand. Learn to listen to your betters."

Namjoon stopped moving, and as his body froze, he realized something.

This was the same Seokjin that had sat unmoving for weeks after the incident, practically comatose. That Seokjin, in no way, would be able to function with his pup in danger.

Omega-space was the only thing keeping Seokjin from crashing. At the moment, Seokjin, the real Seokjin, was frozen in fear, and this was his best coping mechanism.

And Namjoon, whose job it was to protect his Omega from everything, including sadness and fear, was not going to ruin that for him.

Seokjin was going to stay in Omega-space, dammit. If acting like a manic sadist would prevent even just one more tear from falling down Seokjin's cheek. Then, fuck, everyone else can suffer.

Alphas protect and this is just Namjoon's way of doing it.

--

Jimin, Tae, Yoongi, and three bodyguards searched. They searched and searched and searched.

The Omegas tripped around the park, frantically running around, half-heartedly trying to maintain their modesty as they shouted out their pup's name.

On the inside, they knew Kookie wasn't here.

He wasn't responding to any of their calls through the bond. It was still stretched too tight, too thin, Kookie was still far away.

But that didn't stop Jimin and Tae from thoroughly searching through the park, tears stinging their eyes.

Being in heat wasn't as debilitating for Taehyung the way it was for Jimin. He could still speak, still think thoughts. So, now, even with heat-sensitive skin and a harshly cramping abdomen that was demanding he be fucked, he was fairly clear-headed, refusing to let himself slip back into Omega-space.

So, he knew his behavior was illogical, but he couldn't help but do it anyway, just another side-effect of his defective hormones. But that didn't stop Taehyung from searching the park up and down, despite thoroughly sure Jungkook wasn't here.

It was torture.

It was torture to see rich house-omegas playing with their children, cooing at chubby cheeks and excited squeals.

It was horrible seeing happy children, knowing that Kookie was potentially hurting.

Tae was clenching and unclenching his fists, trying his best to restrain himself from walking over and ripping into that happy mother, because his Kookie was missing, and no mother should get to be happy when his pup, the most important pup, was missing.

There was instinctual agony that clawed at his stomach. Something that felt a bit like a black hole slowly growing in his chest, a numbness from the worry and panic and pain that was growing stronger by the moment.

He loved his baby. He loved him so much. He just wanted him safe and happy and cared for. Taehyung wasn't going to be able to live with himself if something happened to his child.

He wasn't going to live at all, for that matter.

Well, none of the Omegas would.

Omegas bonded to their children. Wholly and irrevocably. With Kookie being their only pup, well, none of their bodies would see much of a point in living on. Omegas were mothers. If they weren't that, then, well, no point in being alive.

Slow but eventual organ failure always resulted in grieving Omegean mothers. Tae had to agree with his body's logic.
Swallowing the lump in his throat, he looked around for one last time, hopelessly.

He and a bodyguard jogged back to Yoongi and Jimin, who were accompanied by Jimin's bodyguard.

Yeontan and Mickey, Taehyung and Jimin's bodyguards respectively, stood at attention, hands behind their backs, waiting for an order from their Mistresses.

"He's not here." The words were clipped, icy with anger and heavy with disappointment. Yoongi nodded, softly reaching out to pull Tae into a hug, "I know. I called Namjoon, twenty minutes ago. They're going to the police station."

The Alpha's voice was calming, soft, lacking the fear that had been there before. Tae nuzzled his nose into Yoongi's neck, flooding his senses with Yoongi's smoky scent of support, love, protect, protect. With his skin sensitive from being in heat, the contact sent a harsh shiver down Taehyung's spine, but he didn't move away, needing the emotional comfort far more than physical comfort.

Tae wasn't sure just what happened over that call with Namjoon, but he appreciated the warmth Yoongi was purposely trying to project. Even if all that it did was make him feel dizzy with fake, saccharine-sweet emotions.

"What's... what's next?"

"Well, we know that he was taken. For sure this time. We should start calling nearby hospitals, and then... the people we know would take children," Yoongi explained, softly running his hands up and down Tae's back, trying not to touch Taehyung's heat-sensitive skin.

Jimin scoffed, running a hand through his hair, "Let's try Sooyun first. Fucking nasty ass motherfucker."

Tae shuddered, any sort of comfort Yoongi's scent had given him melted away as fury dripped into his veins.

Pedophile, pedophile, he's a pedophile, and he could have Kookie, oh my fucking, oh my fucking-

"He better fucking not have Kookie," Tae snapped, "How many times have I told you to kill him? I swear to God, Jimin, if fucking Sooyun has touched a hair on Kookie's head, I'm killing you. I'm going to rip out the womb you don't deserve, and make you watch the damn thing rot."

Yoongi tried to calm Taehyung down again, but the Omega ripped himself out of the Alpha's grasp.

Jimin glared, crimson eyes flickering with blood lust. "I was there for him first. I accepted him first. How dare you-"

"Excuse me?" a soft, feminine voice interrupted, "Look, I'm not sure what's going on, but I have to ask you to leave. Your scent is scaring the children."

She was a wealthy Omega, two shallow mating bites layered on top of each other. A pretty white blouse tucked into a full navy skirt that fell just past her knees. Her hair was up in an intricate bun and her make-up was flawless. Perfect. Happy. Shallow. She was clearly preening, the weak demand to submit barely noticeable underneath her nasty Apple-cider scent.

Tae could barely smell it.

Pathetic.

"We don't have time for this," Taehyung told her, clipped and stern.

"Excuse me?" she asked, incredulous, "Do you know who I am? I'm Lee Yeerin, daughter of Lee Seungmin."

Tae suppressed a laugh. Lee Seungmin was a budding CEO. A CEO that paid the Kims to protect his shipments.

Jimin flashed a set of pearly white fangs in a sneer, "Walk away, cunt."

A bodyguard walked up to the woman, wrapping a hand around her forearm, waiting for an order to drag her off. The Omega seemed to be unaffected by the bodyguard restraining her, continuing to glare at the three in front of her.

"Cunt? At least I'm not flashing mine," she gave a pointed look to the Jimin and Tae's trench coats, "I really don't need my pup knowing what a hooker in broad daylight looks like. And in heat, too, do you have no shame?"

And that was all Yoongi needed to snap, taking an aggressive step forward, "The fuck did you say?" The Alpha's protectiveness was always feather-light trigger.

The posh Omega smiled sharply at the Alpha, seemingly confident in her pack's rank and influence, "I know with Omega mates like that you haven't received proper education, but you do not speak to me like that. Alphas ought to know their place."

Jimin, however, reached out and grabbed Yoongi's wrist, rebuking the Alpha, "Oppa, priorities."

Yoongi glared at him, yellow flashing in his eyes, Alpha-voice underlining his words, "No one talks to my mates like that."

The stranger promptly shut her mouth, bitchy smile vanishing into a blank expression. A flicker of fear flashed in the Omega's eyes, and she took a wary step back; her back hitting the chest of the bodyguard behind her.

Yoongi was small and slender; he really didn't look like much of an intimidating Alpha. But, he undoubtedly the most dangerous out of the Kim clan's Alpha line. Yoongi's Alpha-voice could bring dozens to their knees, has brought dozens to their knees.

Usually, the Alpha never got this aggressive; he was laid back, capable of handling things with bullets rather than crude commands. Tae could only guess it was because of the situation and the Alpha's already high-strung nerves. The knowledge that not only was his pup in danger, but his three mates. His instincts were probably in overdrive.

Still, it was enough to set Jimin off.

"Hush, and be good," Jimin sneered with Omega-voice, "You aren't going to deal with it. You've embarrassed us enough for a day."

Yoongi immediately went docile. Aggression draining from his body and leaving him limp. For a moment, he glared at Jimin with yellow eyes, but that quickly devolved into a childish pout. The definition of 'good' was obviously very open to interpretation, but Yoongi's instincts seemed to define it as 'act like a kicked puppy'.

Inside, Yoongi was humiliated. Tae had no doubt about it. For his Omegas to demand that their Alpha not be the one to protect him... Well, they might as well have told him he was worthless, really.

It really was a matter of priority, well, that and a bit of sadism.

It would take far too long for Yoongi to claw the bitch apart. Not to mention, neither Tae nor Jimin wanted to drive around Seoul with a blood-soaked Yoongi. Taehyung was already dripping slick onto his trench coat like a waterfall, they didn't need to handle more bodily fluids.

And, there was something rather nice about seeing Yoongi soft and curled up on himself; to know that it was Tae and Jimin that made him that way. Tae knew it was just the headspace he was in at the moment, but watching a submissive Yoongi duck his head made all sorts of butterflies flutter in his stomach.

With one last sneer to the Omega, the three of them turned to walk to the car, pulling Yoongi along.

Jimin looked over his shoulder at Yeontan hovering near them, waiting for orders "Take care of her, quickly. She's not worth our time."

Yeontan, Jimin's bodyguard, nodded, before dragging the Omega away, kicking and screaming, "Understood, Ma'am."

Yoongi let out a soft snarl at that, clearly hating how Jimin had passed off his task to a bodyguard.

Tae had no doubt that the thought was quite debilitating for his Yoongi. A bitter mix of jealousy, emasculation, and shame. But, once all of this was over, it was unlikely the Alpha would hold it against them.

He was overreacting after all.

Tae pressed a soft kiss to Yoongi's cheek, "Don't be dramatic, sweetheart. You're the one who gifted him to us, remember?" 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#siro