Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here's some light fluff before the dreaded... ANGST!

FEBRUARY 9, SATURDAY

Lance hasn't felt this calm in months. Keith didn't really say or do anything to him in a while. There were no threats about Matt or anyone else, and he hasn't been... Touching him.

He was still wary around him, but other than that, Lance finally felt relaxed. But he was sure the feeling would go away, and his happiness would be temporary, so he decided to use this time to be with Matt

Matt: Are you okay?

Lance turns to see Matt, looking concerned as always. He just loved that about him. Always hugging him when Keith wasn't around, whispering words of comfort whenever Keith hurt his feelings, and inviting him over to his house whenever he felt scared, which is what they were doing now

Lance: I'm fine. Just... I'm a little worried. Keith hasn't really done anything to me, but... W-what if he-

Matt: He takes Lance's hand in his I promise I won't let him do anything to you. He kisses his hand I love you.

Lance: I love you too, mi amor.

Matt kisses his cheek, then slowly wraps his arms around Lance as they lie in his bed. Lance snuggles up against Matt's chest, and fists his shirt in his hands, worried that if he didn't, Matt would leave.

Matt leaves a few small kisses on his head, making the Cuban boy smile, and his grip loosens

Matt: He whispers I won't ever leave you.

The two fall asleep in each other's loving embrace

Meanwhile, in her room, Pidge is putting together some sort of slide presentation on her laptop.

Each slide contained pictures of the bruises Lance sustained from Keith's attacks, an interview with James about his interaction with Keith, and a screenshot of the text he sent Nyma right before she died

It would all be over. There's no way this could go wrong. Only five more days

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro