Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ow!! That moster was kicking their butts, as Hunk said. The princess, Coran and I were hiding in the cave for protection, the ground was shaking and scaring the poor Arusians. My ears began to ring due to the knock in the head Voltron got. I hate hate hate having this pathological pain connection with Paladins and the lions. Not as fun as it seems.

Shiro and I began having a flashback of his past. You got this guys. Hit after hit, it hurt. Allura was giving me a concerned look as I shook with pain.

Keith's lion was purring, talking to Keith, but I could, for some reason hear the vibrations. And with that, Keith formed his sword and they defeated the monster.

"No!! I'll make another, more powerful," Haggard screamed in anger.

"That won't be necessary. Sendak is still alive in Arus. I've given him instructions for how to proceed," Zarkon growled.

"Can he be trusted?"

"I trained him and he has his mission. He fights in the name of Galra. Only success or death will stop him," Zarkon finished.

Luckily the vision ended with that, even though I already knew Sendak's orders and next words. Guilt pained me. Something bad was going to happen and I can stop it, but I can't mess with time any more than I have... I hate this..

"Good luck out there," Lance said, waving goodbye to the prisoners.

"Thank you all for everything. We never dreamed we'd see our families again. But you gave us file. You have the universe hope," the alien thanked us.

"Pidge, there you are," Shiro said as he found my small, sad friend.

"Hmm?" She seemed surprised to see him here. "Why would you hurt my brother? You were friends," Katie questioned.

"I did it to save him," he told her.

"What?" She flat out said.

"My memory of the event came back when we were fighting the monster. Your dad was being sent off with the weaker prisoners to a work camp," Shiro began, sitting down next to her. I began to have a flash back of the event. "Meanwhile, Matt and I were forced to fight in the gladiator arena. Matt was going to fight first, but he was scared. We all were. " I furrowed my eyebrows at my brother-like friend. I miss you, I whispered as I reached out to touch the figure, but I knew I couldn't touch him...

"I'm not going to make it. I'll never see my family again!" Matt cried, causing me to become teary eyed. This scene always got me...

"You can do this," Shiro told him. Matt gasped as the tin can pointed at the sandy-blonde.

Shiro yelled, pushing Matt back and going for the bucket.

Shiro grabbed its sword, yelling,"This is my fight!" Before slashing Matt's leg. I clasped my hands to my mouth. I hated seeing him hurt. I know Shiro was protecting him, but his scream pierced my heart.

Shiro grunted before jumping onto Matt. "I want blood!" He screamed. Shiro's face softened,"Take care of your father," Shiro told Matteroni.

"You saved him? You attacked him so they would choose you instead," Katie realized. Her eyes were pooling with tears. She jumped over and hugged Shiro, her tears falling and flying into the air. "I'm so sorry I doubted you! Thank you! Thank you so much!" She cried as the mice ran up and hugged her shoulder. I smiled; a tear threatening to fall.

Shiro smiled and wrapped his arms gently around her. "I can tell you really miss them. I know they miss you, too. Your brother and father would be proud of you, Katie," Shiro praised her, reveling the fact that he knew her real name. She gasped, looking up at him. "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me," he promised as she let go of him and whipes her eyes; both staring off into the starset.

It has been a an hour or so when Shiro needed to go train or something, leaving Katie all by her lonesome. As he walked by me, I held my breathe hoping he wouldn't notice me, buuuuut he ended up looking straight at me and chuckled, wishing me a good night.

I nervously walked over and say next to Katie.

"Hey," I said, staring off into the horizon.

"Hey," she replied.

I twiddled my thumbs, I could feel her gaze. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked slightly up at her. She gave me a concerned look with a cute smile.

"Kiona, I-," she began.

"Katie, no. You don't need to-"

"But I do! I should have told you. You're my best friend. I shouldn't have fibbed or lied or whatever you call it. I'm really sorry..," she apologized. Her face drooped, her gaze averted and her eyes watered.

My eyes also began to water and my lip began to quiver. I tackled her in a hug, causing us both to fall to the ground. I nuzzled my head in her shoulder, trying not to cry, because when she cries, I cry. My fingers were buried in her fluffy hair.

I heard her choke a sob. Oh god.. Her hand wrapped around me, her fingers also embedding in my hair. Her sobs were soft, but they stung my heart. Her face then buried into my thick head of hair. We laid there, crying and hugging each other for what seemed like forever. The crying went down eventually and we were just laying there, enjoying one another's company.

"I missed you..," I said softly. Squeezing her gently.

"I missed you too," she said, her voice muffled in my hair, squeezing me back. I smiled and laughed, causing her to laugh.

That night we ended up telling stories if the past, hugging, laughing, and star gazing. I accidentally fell asleep first, but I luckily wasn't fully asleep at first. Katie smiled and kissed my forehead and wished me goodnight. I smiled as we fell asleep, holding hands under the Arus night sky.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro