[11]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taeyong walked out of the taxi with a cup of coffee in hand. He made his way into the building and looked at his watch to see he was just on time. He walked towards the elevator and pushed the button by the side. It opened and stepped in to lean his back against the wall.

The doors were about to close but a hand suddenly stopped it from happening. Taeyong didn't even expect to see him at this time. He awkwardly looked away and crossed his arms on his chest as Jaehyun walked it and stood on the other corner.

"Good morning," Jaehyun greeted, looking at Taeyong on the mirrored wall infront of them.

Taeyong nodded. He saw Jaehyun looked at his watch.

"Usually, you'd come in early," the man said, putting hands in his pockets, "I am expecting someone to come by the way."

Taeyong clenched his jaw.

"Is it that french woman?" Taeyong asked in a stern way.

Jaehyun chuckled, "She has a name, also she's russian."

"I don't give a damn," the boy looked at the man, "Is it her again?"

"Well, yeah..."

Taeyong rolled his eyes and looked away again, "Is it so hard for you to avoid women? Why are you even asking me to give you a chance?"

Jaehyun looked and stared at the boy with a smirk. Taeyong noticed this so he looked back. He raised an eyebrow at him. He wanted to wipe that cute smirk off.

"Are you jealous?" Jaehyun asked.

Taeyong huffed, "In your dreams."

The man wanted to laugh and pinch those cheeks. Taeyong looks cute when he gets mad. But he guessed he can't. He get slapped on the cheeks again. He sighed and looked by the number of the floor they are in.

"I'm not having any affair. She's my friend and owns one of the largest companies in Russia. I'm trying to convince her to be one of our shareholders. It's a great way to somehow promote our services internationally."

Taeyong suddenly went to sulk. He's mumbling and backstabbing at a woman who probably is one of the most influential person in the world. Oh geez, sometimes he needs to keep everything down. What if he made a bad impression and decided to back away from Jaehyun's offer? Oh fuck, that would be a big problem.

"W-Why are you explaining? I told you, I...I wasn't jealous..." Taeyong said in a low tone.

Jaehyun shrugged, "I just thought you need to know."

The boy sighed. He took a sip on his coffee and waited for the elevator to stop and open its doors.

"I'll try my best to gain your trust again, Taeyong. You know me, I won't be backing out that easily."

Taeyong felt his heart flutter. He didn't reply anything. He kept everything to himself. Finally, they were at the floor right and the doors began to open.

"I haven't given you an answer, did I?"

The boy just walked out and left Jaehyun. He walked around and sat on his chair behind the desk. Jungwoo didn't get to greet his hyung when he saw Jaehyun came out at the same elevator. His eyebrows went up. He didn't talk to Taeyong until Jaehyun went into his office.

Jungwoo looked at Taeyong who seemed unbothered and does what he has to do. Taeyong noticed this so he looked back at the boy and furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"Why are you like that?" Taeyong asked before he went back to his work.

Jungwoo raised an eyebrow, "That's my line."

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you like that? Like, you aren't bothered that you spent minutes with Mr. Jung in the elevator," Jungwoo asked.

Taeyong shrugged, "I don't know..."

"What did you guys do?" the boy asked.

"Well...we just talked about something. Nothing serious."

Jungwoo looked worried but he went to his own work, "What if you guys got trapped in the elevator? That would be a big mistake."

"Luckily, we didn't."

While they were working on some papers, Taeyong tried to search something in the internet. The papers weren't needed that much so he'll leave it for a while and try to search the name Vera. Results came up and there articles about her and her company

Taeyong felt intimidated just looking at her high profile and achievements. He didn't know that Jungwoo saw this.

"Oh, geez, you were jealous because of a woman who basically owned Russia," Jungwoo teased.

Taeyong shuts his laptop and furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm not jealous!"

The boy rolled his eyes, "Say whatever you want, hyung, but I know you."

Taeyong pouted and leaned against his chair's backrest, "But I'm really not jealous..."

He looked back at Jungwoo who has this 'tell me the truth because I already know' look. Taeyong sighed and blushed a bit.

"Okay, fine...Maybe just a little."

Suddenly, the elevator opened its doors which made both boys to stand up and greet the visitor. Taeyong put a smile on his face even though the woman that he got jealous of was already here.

The woman put up a warm smile, "Good morning, is Jaehyun here?"

Taeyong nodded, "Yes. He is expecting you today. May I lead you there?"

Vera nodded, "Sure, if you aren't busy."

Taeyong walked around the desk and towards Jaehyun's office. He knocked on the door and waited for Jaehyun's response before he opened it and stepped aside for the woman to walk in.

He saw Jaehyun stood with a smile on his face and greeted Vera. Taeyong was about to leave when he was suddenly called.

"Uhm, Taeyong, can you please come here?"

He heard Jaehyun asked him. Taeyong felt nervous but he slowly closed the door and walked towards the desk. He stood at the right distance and stood properly.

"Oh, Vera. This is my husband, Taeyong," Jaehyun introduced which made the boy to have wide eyes.

Vera seemed surprised in a good way. Taeyong just smiled.

"Future ex-husband."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro