[15]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: before you read this, keep in mind that i don't live in America, in fact i live in the other side. I had some sort of research and let's just imagine that America does accept same sex marriage (which i do think it's legal in some states). So, yeah, just so y'know and not bash me for it ;_; love y'all

"Welcome to America!"

Flight attendants greeted them when they arrived on the country. Everyone went out of the airplane and walked into the airport. They were feeling jetlag and it was the worst.

Taeyong yawned and stretched his neck while he walked with his bag. They were making their way out of the port but he suddenly saw his parents with Ten's parents. He couldn't help but leave his bag and runs to his mother.

"Ah, YongYongie, we missed you," she said and kissed his son's head.

Taeyong smiled, "I missed you too."

His stepfather, Johnny's father, pats and ruffled the boy's head. Taeyong chuckled and gave him a hug as well. Johnny and Ten did the same. They hugged their parents and as well as their in-laws. They were happy to see River too which they immediately gave a present that probably be chocolates and toys.

"Where is Jaehyun?"

Taeyong looked at his mother because of her question. His parents doesn't know what happened to them. He hasn't told them, neither Johnny. Well, he should be able to tell his mother about it but it'll take time.

"I'm here," Jaehyun said with a smile on his face.

The man hugged his in-laws and stood beside his husband.

"So, how are you, guys? Am I getting a grandchild?" she asked and chuckled.

Jaehyun laughed awkwardly and wrapped his arm around Taeyong. The boy didn't do anything. He just smiled and acted like nothing is wrong with their relationship. They're implying that everything is fine.

"We're working on it..." Jaehyun simply said.

Then, the topic was dropped when Johnny immediately changed it. He even drag their parents out of the port to get into the car. Taeyong sighed and Jaehyun retrieved his arm. The boy looked anxious and the man knew about it. It'll be hard to talk about it just because their parents thought they're perfect for each other. They're expecting that they their relationship would go one for several years.

They should talk about this.

All of them arrived at the hotel. They should be in their houses but it was too far from their venue so Ten decided to just to a hotel that was a few minutes away from the place.

They soon hopped out of the car and walked into the building. Ten has already got the keys from the receptionist while the others were busy for the bags. Bellboys helped them with it.

"Alright. The rooms are by couples," Ten said.

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows, "Ten," he scolded under his breath.

The boy looked at the other and smiled at him, "The Jungs, room 506 and the Suhs, room 510."

Taeyong grabbed the keys. He didn't want to do it but he grabbed and hugged Jaehyun's arm. The man furrowed his eyebrows but he acted like it was normal. Ten and Johnny literally can feel the tension.

"Well, see you guys tomorrow, okay?" Ten's mother uttered.

Everyone nodded before Taeyong pulled Jaehyun into the elevator with the bellboys behind them and gone ahead. When the doors closed, Taeyong pulled his arms away from Jaehyun. He blushed from the action he made.

"That was an act, alright?" Taeyong said.

Jaehyun shrugged, "Whatever you say."

The boy crossed his arms and sighed "We should talk about this."

"Okay."

As soon as they walked and arrived at their hotel room. Taeyong opened the door and let the bellboys bring their luggage in before they leave the couple. The boy closed the door and placed the key by the drawer beside the door.

Jaehyun removed his coat and puts it by the rack. Taeyong did the same while the man brought their bags into the shared bedroom. The boy felt anxious just thinking that they'll be sharing a bed again.

"You haven't told them," Jaehyun uttered.

Taeyong started biting his nails, "How can I?"

The man crossed his arms and leaned himself against the doorframe of the bedroom. He looked at the boy who was trying to think about the situation.

"I can't casually tell them we're about to get a divorce. They have expectations. They love you for me, okay? It'll surely upset them...and I don't want that."

Jaehyun sighed, "As much as I don't want you to tell them, I'm encouraging you to atleast let them know what happened."

"Let them know that you cheated on me?" Taeyong sarcastically asked and huffed, "Do you want my father to beat you up? You know they wouldn't be happy about it."

"Atleast we tried being honest. I don't like you hiding something behind your parents' back. It doesn't matter if he'll beat me up. I deserve it...don't I?"

The boy looked back at the man who was looking straight back at him as well, "I don't want anyone to beat you up. You deserve it...but that doesn't mean you deserve all of it--I-I'm not defending you o-or anything..."

"Even if I hate you, you're still my responsibility."

Jaehyun bit his inside cheek, stopping himself from smiling. Taeyong even has this faint pink cheeks and had to look away from the man. It kinda made him happy to hear that from the boy.

"It'll still be your decision. I'll be here to support you," Jaehyun said, "Just do me a favor and don't tell them that we're getting divorced, okay?"

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows at the man, "What?"

"I won't give up, remember?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro